Author Topic: 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'  (Read 2542 times)

Lone-Wolf

'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:47 pm »
I am making a warriors map, so I got my heightmap and mask done and saved them in Feralheart>Media>Terrains>Default just like I always do. I went into Map Maker and put in the Terrain Mask, it worked. But when I went to put in my heightmap WarriorsForest.png it closed out and said 'Feralheart.exe has stopped working'  I went and checked my heightmap. Its greyscale, one layer, 513x513. I dont know whats wrong. I re-did it completly and it still said the same thing, so I gave up for the time being. I decided to work on some objects. But when I clicked Objects and it said 'Feralheart.exe has stopped working' AGAIN. Im startign to get annoyed. Yesterday I couldnt even get anything to open and had to uninstall and reinstall several times. Is it my computer?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:49:48 pm »
Requirements:
513x513
Grayscale
Is now, and was always one layer

Things to try:
Switch the format to something else, then back.
Copy the image, close out the image so the image program is blank, and paste it in, then flatten it, and save it.
Switch it from Grayscale to RGB. then back to Grayscale.

Lone-Wolf

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 01:15:34 pm »
alright.. fixed the map, but i stll cant open object maker :\

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 01:34:19 pm »
have you tried deleting the FH folder (saving everything you want) then reinstalling the game completely? thats what worked for me before.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Lone-Wolf

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 01:37:38 pm »
I REALLY dont want to.. I did that like 20 times yesterday just to get it to open. as soon as Aro'Kai is out im saying "PEACE OUT" to FH

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 01:41:21 pm »
It was just a suggestion XD but im not sure what happening then....
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Lone-Wolf

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 01:43:32 pm »
lol i know, thanks for trying to help tho

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:40:15 am »
It keeps on saying the same thing. And when I tried redownloading it, it said the file has been corupted. And said something else. I restored my FH Setup in my Recycle Bin, and I redownloaded the FH patch. Now it keeps saying these stupid annoying rapidly words "Feral heart exe has stopped working" What should I do?  I want to keep playing FH. AND Impressive Title. What should I do? Please, I'm D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E!