Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42848 times)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Alright I will, I made the Dog after my Dog Duke xD He is Small but fast

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Thanks for the answers Zodiac.

If you'd like to keep the proboards, I could add codes and stuff to make it cool.

I might not join for awhile...

Zodiac

Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (NEEDING MEMBERS)
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2011, 09:21:06 pm »
Okay Magpie c:

~Moderator applications are up~

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2011, 09:32:44 pm »
Forum Name: copper4me
In-game Name: copper4me
Timezone: Central
How active are you?: I get on when I can (When Im not on other Games)
Are you semi-literate?: Yes
If there was a forum problem, what would you do?: Stop it and/or Get things settled
Why do you deserve to be a moderator on CoS?: I would try my best to Not Be bad at doing it

Zodiac

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2011, 09:35:01 pm »
Forum Name: copper4me
In-game Name: copper4me
Timezone: Central
How active are you?: I get on when I can (When Im not on other Games)
Are you semi-literate?: Yes
If there was a forum problem, what would you do?: Stop it and/or Get things settled
Why do you deserve to be a moderator on CoS?: I would try my best to Not Be bad at doing it
I forgot to add this but can you please write me an rp sample?

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2011, 10:01:50 pm »
sure here

-Duke walked the Steets Wondering Where the rest of his Gang was But He didnt really want to Look then he spots sasha- "Hey Sasha What are you doing?" -duke waited for a answer but Sasha Didnt answer it was like she was a Teddy- "Sasha? Sasha?! Sasha!!!??"

Zodiac

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 10:05:05 pm »
Really sorry but, the rp sample isn't really what I'm looking for. Maybe you could apply another time? ;D

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 10:10:48 pm »
What were you looking for Cause I didnt know -_-

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 05:23:44 pm »

In-Game Username: PinkRose137
Name: Quill
Personality: Quiet, with an air of sophistication, she has a motherly attitude toward other canines. Although it would seem she likes to keep to herself, she can't help but enjoy a good debate and speaks without having been spoken to quite often. Quill does have a temper, but it only comes out when provoked purposely multiple times.
Description: Quill is a wolfdog, although not an impressive one to say the least. Her coat is wirey and thick, like her gray wolf father, letting her enjoy cool night air and cold winter days. Despite her appearance of a wolf, her body structure isn't even close. Her mother was a husky border collie cross, so she is lean with a tad bit of muscle, built more for speed and endurance rather than strength. She has large wolf teeth though, although she rarely uses them. Her claws are small, though, but decent enough for fighting.
History: Quill never knew her father, for her mother bred him only for strong pups, not for love. It did not bother her though, quite frankly she was fine playing with her many brothers and sisters and her very loving mother. Her mother was a pet to a human, and when they were tested at a vet they were found to have wolf in them. Quill's humans instantly decided having them was not the best idea. So she was going to sell them to a wolfdog owner out in the country. Her mother ushered as many pups away as she could, asking them to find their father. Her mother, simply named Bella, had always wanted to be a wild dog so she figured why not let a few of her lucky pups try it out? Quill supported her two other brothers through most of it, hunting for them while they slept in allyways. They did beg from humans a lot, and were fed by some motherly females other times. At two years old, they seperated and went on their way. Quill finally decided to join a pack.
Gang: Checkerboard
Species: Wolf x Border Collie x Siberian Husky
Parents: ?? x Bella
Sisters/Brothers: Six others. Not known.
RP Sample:

Quill wiggled her behind in the air, crouched low to the ground with her tongue gently lolling out of her grey tinged maw. The canine let out a sharp bark, a small smirk on her face. The two year old lunged at her eldest brother, Slackjaw, bowling him over and sending him skidding on his side. He howled in annoyance, sitting up and licking his ruffled chest. "Would you quit it already, Quill? I'm sleepy." He said quietly, glaring at her with amber eyes. Quill bashfully nodded, turning to Brody and grinning. But it slowly disappeared. He was asleep too. "You both are like twins, the same personalities and everything. You even have mother's coat!" Quill whined pitifully. "It's not our fault you look like a wolf." Slackjaw snapped, curling into a ball and ignoring her angry protests. He knew she was spiteful, she didn't like her dingy gray coat. This was just one of the reasons Quill eventually left the company of her brothers.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i52BannedImageSite/6ofwr6.png[/IMG]
Personality: Quiet, with an air of sophistication, she has a motherly attitude toward other canines. Although it would seem she likes to keep to herself, she can't help but enjoy a good debate and speaks without having been spoken to quite often. Quill does have a temper, but it only comes out when provoked purposely multiple times.
Description: Quill is a wolfdog, although not an impressive one to say the least. Her coat is wirey and thick, like her gray wolf father, letting her enjoy cool night air and cold winter days. Despite her appearance of a wolf, her body structure isn't even close. Her mother was a husky border collie cross, so she is lean with a tad bit of muscle, built more for speed and endurance rather than strength. She has large wolf teeth though, although she rarely uses them. Her claws are small, though, but decent enough for fighting.
History: Quill never knew her father, for her mother bred him only for strong pups, not for love. It did not bother her though, quite frankly she was fine playing with her many brothers and sisters and her very loving mother. Her mother was a pet to a human, and when they were tested at a vet they were found to have wolf in them. Quill's humans instantly decided having them was not the best idea. So she was going to sell them to a wolfdog owner out in the country. Her mother ushered as many pups away as she could, asking them to find their father. Her mother, simply named Bella, had always wanted to be a wild dog so she figured why not let a few of her lucky pups try it out? Quill supported her two other brothers through most of it, hunting for them while they slept in allyways. They did beg from humans a lot, and were fed by some motherly females other times. At two years old, they seperated and went on their way. Quill finally decided to join a pack.
RP Sample:

Quill wiggled her behind in the air, crouched low to the ground with her tongue gently lolling out of her grey tinged maw. The canine let out a sharp bark, a small smirk on her face. The two year old lunged at her eldest brother, Slackjaw, bowling him over and sending him skidding on his side. He howled in annoyance, sitting up and licking his ruffled chest. "Would you quit it already, Quill? I'm sleepy." He said quietly, glaring at her with amber eyes. Quill bashfully nodded, turning to Brody and grinning. But it slowly disappeared. He was asleep too. "You both are like twins, the same personalities and everything. You even have mother's coat!" Quill whined pitifully. "It's not our fault you look like a wolf." Slackjaw snapped, curling into a ball and ignoring her angry protests. He knew she was spiteful, she didn't like her dingy gray coat. This was just one of the reasons Quill eventually left the company of her brothers.

Preset: [link=http://www.mediafire.com/?ebuqh5ddvnk6rbl]clicky for download[/link]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:31:39 pm by Fanta »

Zodiac

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:06 pm »

RP Sample:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i52BannedImageSite/6ofwr6.png[/IMG]
RP Sample:

Preset: [link=http://www.mediafire.com/?ebuqh5ddvnk6rbl]clicky for download[/link]

Accepted~
Very nice application!