Author Topic: Server issues?  (Read 3932 times)

Paltala

Server issues?
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:27:08 pm »
I know I'm not the only one having these issues but for the past couple of days, I've been struggling a lot to actually get online. I constantly get 'Couldn't connect to main server'. I restarted my pc once and that worked but it's impractical to restart just to play FH.
I know it's not my end as other people have the issue, what I'm mainly hoping for here is an official responce as to a possible reason for the issues.

Thanks in advance.
Paltala

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
If I'm using this site it is because I cannot get to the server, I would not use it if I could get to the server as I find this site too animal themed Probably the only FH member who hates wolf cartoons and isn't obsessed with animals.

Paltala

Re: Server issues?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 03:36:24 pm »
I have 8 pups and a mate to look after...I wasn't able to get in all of yesterday and been unsuccessful so far today :/

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:45:54 pm »
yeah this is day 3 of not being able to get on for me.... appearently the server needs resetting but it still hasnt been done. guess we have to be patiant  :-\

epicsauce

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 05:01:46 pm »
Yeah... I've been having the same issue...
Plus every time I walk into Flourite it disconnects me and I have to do all that over again...

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:22:42 pm »
yeah this is day 3 of not being able to get on for me.... appearently the server needs resetting but it still hasnt been done. guess we have to be patiant  :-\

I urgently need to get on by the 10th of August. URGENTLY. I'll be going on holiday and need to tell my friends so they don't worry or forget they know me.
If I'm using this site it is because I cannot get to the server, I would not use it if I could get to the server as I find this site too animal themed Probably the only FH member who hates wolf cartoons and isn't obsessed with animals.

ShatteredDemise

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 06:07:06 pm »
This has been happening to me for a week! Maybe even more days than that! Urg, is something wrong with the servers? No matter what I try it always says "Failed To Connect to Front Server" and its when I try yo log in, I can't even get to my charries.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:09:47 pm by Kenzie »

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 08:27:25 pm »
This has been happening to me for a week! Maybe even more days than that! Urg, is something wrong with the servers? No matter what I try it always says "Failed To Connect to Front Server" and its when I try yo log in, I can't even get to my charries.

its getting really annoying, if all they need to do is reset the servers why hasnt it been done yet? (i was told thats all that needs doing) i dont wanna sound rude but COME ON!

ShatteredDemise

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 04:05:25 am »
Yeah, I agree....

Offline Tubetrain

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 09:29:01 am »

its getting really annoying, if all they need to do is reset the servers why hasnt it been done yet? (i was told thats all that needs doing) i dont wanna sound rude but COME ON!

I fear they may never do that due to this only happening to a minority. It tempts me to magically become a wonderful coder and make a clone of FH just to host it on a seperate server for those unable to connect