Author Topic: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.  (Read 17648 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 02:04:51 pm »
may join, i have a lioness but she's not really, pride type much o.e bad history
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 08:00:54 pm »
may join, i have a lioness but she's not really, pride type much o.e bad history

Fill out the form,please.

Offline MagicCarpet

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 04:01:39 am »
(Note: I'm sorry about not getting a head-shot. My computer was acting up.)
.: Name :. Magikenporium. Magik or Porium is fine as well.
.: Gender :. Female.
.: Age :. Three years and eight months.
.: Desired Rank :. Huntress.
.: Personality :. Magik is a very adventurous lioness and loves to explore the unknown. However, her curiosity and foolishness to use her senses sometimes ends up getting her lost. Despite this, she is a fairly well-trained huntress and can practically hunt anything, anytime, anywhere. You just tell her and she goes. When she's first introduced into new lions, she may be a little shy at first, but once she gets to know them, she'll be friendly.
.: History :. Magik was born in a barren wasteland with little food and water, raised by her caring mother. As she grew older, she wandered away from her pride more and more each day and eventually taught herself to hunt, with some help of the other lionesses in her pride. Her adventurous self, in time, had her go off from her pride and venture into the unknown, wondering what her future held. 
.: Role-play Sample :. The brown pelted lioness yawned, exposing her sharp canines to the world and pulled herself up, balancing upon her haunches, watching the sun appear over the horizon. A new day. A new opportunity to eat. Another waste of time being alone. As the land around her eventually was put into her view by the sun, which was now in the sky, curiosity overpowered her and she set off in her never ending journey to find some life, some prey, and hopefully a pride. What lay ahead of her she did not know, but the day-dream of what might happen enlargened as she accidentally crossed the border of a pride...

Freak_90

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:31 am »
YAY maybe our fifth member... -sees something wrong with app but isn't gonna tell what- >:3

Offline MagicCarpet

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 01:27:42 pm »
0__o What? What's wrong with it? I'll fix it if I need to...

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 08:56:43 pm »
(Note: I'm sorry about not getting a head-shot. My computer was acting up.)
.: Name :. Magikenporium. Magik or Porium is fine as well.
.: Gender :. Female.
.: Age :. Three years and eight months.
.: Desired Rank :. Huntress.
.: Personality :. Magik is a very adventurous lioness and loves to explore the unknown. However, her curiosity and foolishness to use her senses sometimes ends up getting her lost. Despite this, she is a fairly well-trained huntress and can practically hunt anything, anytime, anywhere. You just tell her and she goes. When she's first introduced into new lions, she may be a little shy at first, but once she gets to know them, she'll be friendly.
.: History :. Magik was born in a barren wasteland with little food and water, raised by her caring mother. As she grew older, she wandered away from her pride more and more each day and eventually taught herself to hunt, with some help of the other lionesses in her pride. Her adventurous self, in time, had her go off from her pride and venture into the unknown, wondering what her future held. 
.: Role-play Sample :. The brown pelted lioness yawned, exposing her sharp canines to the world and pulled herself up, balancing upon her haunches, watching the sun appear over the horizon. A new day. A new opportunity to eat. Another waste of time being alone. As the land around her eventually was put into her view by the sun, which was now in the sky, curiosity overpowered her and she set off in her never ending journey to find some life, some prey, and hopefully a pride. What lay ahead of her she did not know, but the day-dream of what might happen enlargened as she accidentally crossed the border of a pride...

Missing something.
Find out for yourself.

Freak_90

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 10:57:10 pm »
;) can I give her a small hint?

Offline MagicCarpet

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 11:38:59 pm »
Uhm... I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with it. The only thing I'm missing is my picture, but I couldn't get that. Everything looks fine to me.

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2011, 12:15:05 am »
~<3
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:25:26 am by Lemming »

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2011, 02:25:00 am »

.: Asita :.
.: Male :.
.: 5 Years :.
.: Warrior :.
.: Asita is a born warrior and loves the thrill of a battle. One major fault, is that in the throws of a fight he can become blood thirsty; seeming to forget himself and those around him. Once in that position, it's difficult to bring him out of that berserk mind set, though normally a solid command from a familiar voice will "wake him up". Though tactically minded, he would much prefer violence to diplomatic solutions. Despite those ideals, he is a loyal male to his pride, and obeys orders to the best of his abilities. No matter if he agrees with them or not. He does feels awkward around cubs, and is not exactly sure how to react to them. :.

.: History :.
Born to the Teipen Pride, Asita had a fairly average cub-hood growing up. He wrestled with the other youths, played over his mother's back, and lounged beneath the shade of great Savannah trees. Then, when his mane started to grow in, he learned a small hint about hunting before the pride lord chased him from his home, along with the another male that posed a potential threat to the matriarch's rule. Together, the two traveled across the lands, giving their old territory a wide birth. Asita's pride mate did not last long however, and after a mere moon, the young male found himself alone. Many more moons would go by, though the instinct for a pride, for something to protect, never left him. Until finally, he came upon a small troupe of bachelors, and after engaging in a fight with one member as a sort of initiation, joined their ranks. From there Asita grew up among these violent warriors, engaging in daily duels and near deadly spars. It was a life he would have stayed in, but for one thing. The instinctual urge, the need to protect and serve, was unfulfilled. In all honesty, he had resolved himself to a life with the bachelor group, until during their wanderings, they stumbled upon the Gogunatvi pride territory. Asita found himself fascinated, and while his brothers turned away, he moved forward to explore this pride with the unique smell. The rest, as the say in cliche, is history.

.: Roleplay Sample [Literacy be the key. <3] :.
It was amazing, this sensation that numbed his limbs and heated his blood. Flooding his thoughts, washing out all coherency until all he could focus on were simple action and reaction. But he could still feel. A blessedly wonderful sensation of senses! The tear as his claws latched onto his enemies hide, the violent tug as they retaliated, sending an electric surge up his spine that he barely registered as pain. Then came the satisfaction of fangs finding hold beneath the enemy's mane, and the metallic taste of a red life source. His opponent released an enraged snarl, the sound burning amusement in the attackers heated ears, as all his strength was used to pull the other beast from his paws. There was movement from his right side, and the warrior released his hold, turning to swipe at what had approached him. Those hooked claws made contact with the side of the creatures head, before he turned back to his enemy. Yet his opponent was already gone from his paws, sprinting away and leaving a trail of liquid rubies in his wake. The warrior whipped back around, a snarl baring witness to each individual scythe-like fang, at the creature that had dared interrupt his fight.

Muscles taught, he prepared to spring, before a voice snarled and reached through his thoughts, "Asita!" Asita froze, pale eyes blinking in momentary confusion, before beaded black pupils contracted and focus returned to his gaze. The beast his paw had laid contact with, had been another member of the pride. The large warrior gave his voluminous wheat-kissed mane a shake, causing the long hairs to sway from one side of his neck to the other, before his head dipped towards the one he had attacked by mistake, "My apologies," he spoke, voice as deep as the earth, and as hard touched as gravel. Though the words had certainly been sincere. Tufted tail flicking as a pendulum from side to side, Asita rose and surveyed the bloody scene of the battle that had just taken place. He felt no remorse for the blood stained earth or those that had been injured, his own wounds stinging against the bite of a passing breeze. The only disappointment the warrior had, was that it had to end so soon.

:B I read the rules, derpherpferp! :B
And if he's accepted, I can send his screenshot in later tonight.
I typed up this application at work, hence why it took so long to send. XD
Sorry about that.~
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:13:41 pm by Lemming »