Author Topic: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Cathedral/Arena}  (Read 221080 times)

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
Awesome
:3

Offline I Kill You

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Map maker LS
    • View Profile
have anyone a link to the monster skeleton DX i cant find it

plz pm me the link if some one have it

btw cool meshes ^^

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
@Nala: Much thanks :D

@Linnea: The monster skeleton actually comes with the wombat rocks set. First page, bottom of third post. Just download the rock pack and follow the instructions. If all you want is the monster skeleton then just look for the mesh and image for it and place those along with the material files in your My-Objects folder.

Offline Xbox

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
8D I love this stuff!!

Offline shadowqueen12

• Forum Newcomer
  • :P Hellow FH!!!
    • View Profile
 ;D  ;D  :o  :'( So beauiful... :D*Dies because of the epicness, but then comes back alive to write this comment* Now, I have an important announcement...THAT...WAS...AWESOME...*COMMA*...I...WILL...SOOOOOOO...BE...DOWNLOADING..PRETTY...MUCH...ALL...OF...THEM...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *Dies again, but then comes back alive to do all those things...wait for them...wait for it....DONE...Dies*

Offline Occulta

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hey, sorry to bother but when I download the tower meshes, the material is BaseWhite, could you please send me the link to the material files?  You said to refer to Humanbuilds.material file, but I couldn't find it. 

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
@Dannielle: Thank you!!

@Kiera: LOL!!! Thank you much!!!  Oh! Don't die!!! Here...<Shows you where heavenly items pack is> That should help resurrect you XD

@Sebastian: Hum, the tower should be in the object file that I added later and its just the tower one not 'broken tower' as I said that one was the same anyway. The material for it is called -  rezpamasonry - If you also have the floors I built into the tower then their material is called - rezpastainedwall - Those should be in the files with everything else so they should pop right up for you. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Toby+Max18

Glave, did you forget the link to my meshes?

Offline MistFur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My Misty is the BEST Wild-Dog EVER :3
    • View Profile
Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Now with a Willow Texture!}
« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2012, 07:56:39 am »
What mesh do we use for the Gems?

I found out now, don't worry about the above question
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:04:20 am by MistFur »

:D
Signature made by ME! Taking Requests for them ;D
http://IHATESKYLANDERS.deviantart.com/?givepoints Click this and give me points for a Premium Membership o3o. Oh and the more I get the more I can give other Premium Membership ;D

LIVESTREAMING: https://join.me/936-227-680

SummerGlade

Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Now with a Willow Texture!}
« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2012, 02:30:27 pm »
Do you happen to have a link to Thierry's 'Basic Shapes' Package? Because I downloaded your Heavenly pack, but the rainbow doesn`t work, so, yeah. Also, thanks for making all of these! I downloaded like, everything you made. XD