Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181099 times)

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2011, 01:06:34 am »
Thanks, GamerGirl.  I hope so.  This group looks great.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2011, 01:09:49 am »
Salami <3

Name: Xion
Parents: Zevran (father, deceased) and Saviana (mother, deceased).
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Xion is a very confident individual.  He is always sure of his actions, and is very rarely ashamed.  He sometimes finds it difficult to feel remorse for actions that have led to negative consequences as a result.  Because of this confidence, he tends to be rash in his actions, often running off without thinking of the dangers.  This has led to some pretty close calls, yet he doesn't seem to care.  He is extremely proud of his accomplishments, but this pride often annoys those close to him.  He has a difficult time being humble; in fact, he's failed at being humble so many times that he doesn't even bother to try anymore.  However, despite his pride, he is rather easygoing.  He accepts other opinions, and will fight only if provoked.  Occasionally, he'll lose on purpose, just to keep things interesting.  Despite all that, he is immensely affectionate.  He enjoys physical contact, be it as simple as a nuzzle, or as complex as sharing a den.  He is the type of person who is constantly licking, boxing, or draping himself over his friends.  He is dependable when it comes to promises.  While he rarely makes them, he will never break one.  If told a secret, he will never break that confidence, taking it with him to the grave.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Toast and Jam / Toast
Desired Rank: Warrior Trainee
RP Sample: Xion stilled, frozen in a crouch, staring at his prey.  His forest green eyes seemed to be willing their target to stay. The moth slowly flapped it's wings, blissfully unaware of the predator nearby. Not daring to blink, he flicked his ears forward.  He fidgeted, pale paws shifting slightly, adjusting to pounce, when the moth fluttered away. He slumped in disappointment.  He was bored out of his mind, to tell the truth.  There was absolutely nothing for him to do.  He'd ran until his sides hurt from the effort of breathing, he'd explored the tall grasses but found nothing more than a dung beetle, and he'd attempted to sneak up on an unsuspecting tribe member only to receive a cuff for his efforts.  What else was there for him to do?  He didn't have a new mentor yet, so he couldn't receive any training.  With a sigh, he flopped onto the ground.  Might as well sleep so he didn't feel as if he was wasting away time.  He was safe in the tribe territory, and if anything got too close the noise or scent would awaken him.  With a huff, he adjusted himself so he was comfortable, and closed his eyes.  Sleep followed, and he was soon chasing butterflies in his dreams.

Accepted. Your mentor is Kamau.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2011, 01:18:36 am »
Awesome.  Thanks!

BlackWolfMimiteh

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2011, 06:15:32 am »
Salami >w<

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2011, 07:28:26 pm »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2011, 10:15:02 pm »
Oh, well... great. XD Just wondering. I should never have fallen inactive myself. I think it might've even screwed up my game, as I said before.

And also, a MalSura cubble wouldn't be a bad idea, actually. :D
Though I do remember you saying something about Malcolm and Surakai's bonding to not last all that long, and ended on a tragic note, or something? I've been curious about that. And I'd want the cub to fit whatever correctly happened.

-flails happily at the 99 posts thing-

I honestly do not remember what I meant by that at ALL lmao

but I think I meant he would perish at some point.

and while I'm handing out bits of Mal's story I may as well add these for any who care/know what I'm talking about...

- The girl cheetah cub that Malcolm played with as a kiddo was Lilith, Vinny's sister
- Yes, the hyenas who raised him were catching her as prey and ate her soon after Mal ran away
- The sexy lives on because NOW HE HAS GRANDKIDDIES YAY

make one Cady. MAKE ONE. c':

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2011, 12:04:41 am »
Epic Salami is Epic

Will have picture as soon as my lappy stops hating FH
Name: Tatenda
Parents: Sipho (Father, Deceased) x Adhiambo (Mother, Deceased), Descendent of Ainra
Mate: No One
Offspring: None
Personality: Loyal, hard working, adventurous, and sometimes spontaneous
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Rairukka // Rairukka
Desired Rank: Scout
RP Sample:
The Black Raven was a little lesser known bar in the heart of Memphis, Tennessee that Aidyn Irvine frequented every weekend.  The young man was in his early twenties, just old enough to drink.  He dabbled in several different liquors, but tonight he was knocking back straight whiskey.  Aidyn was dressed in his usual drinking attire; a white t-shirt that had an interesting tribal design on the front, dark blue jeans, and black work boots.

Aidyn let a soft sigh pass his lips as he looked over his shoulders.  He noticed some older men playing some pool, some playing poker, and empty pool table.  He knocked back his fourth shot of whiskey and got to his feet.  Aidyn made his way over to the vacant pool table and racked 'em up.  He picked up a pool stick and went to break.  As he drew the stick back he felt it poke into something squishy.  He looked over his shoulder to find out what it was. "Watch it." He growled lowly through narrow bright blue eyes.

"Why don't you watch it?!" The slightly other man snapped viciously.  He grabbed the stick out of Aidyn's hands which made the young man turned around. "You wanna make something of it?" Aidyn asked with a faint snarky smirk. "Yeah, I'mma wipe that smirk off your face." The older hick growled.  With that, the first punch was thrown and connected with Aidyn's cheek.  With an audible growl the young blonde tackled the older and fatter man to the ground, throwing punch after punch.  It took several bar goers to get him off.  Once the men were on their feet the two of them were at it once more.

"I could go for a coke about now." Rai whined as she entered the small bar with her friends.  She moved over to the bar and sat down with a bit of effort since her fat ass could barely fit on the tiny stool.  Once her coke was placed in front of her she immediately latched on to the bendy straw.  Sipping at the coke she looked around, then finally noticed and over heard all the commotion in the corner. "Oh look, a bar fight." She commented calmly. "Perhaps our resident cowboy should investigate?" She suggested, glancing over at James.

Code: [Select]
Will have picture as soon as my lappy stops hating FH
[b]Name:[/b] Tatenda
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 4 yrs
[b]Parents:[/b] Sipho (Father, Deceased) x Adhiambo (Mother, Deceased), Descendent of Ainra
[b]Mate:[/b] No One
[b]Offspring:[/b] None
[b]Personality:[/b] Loyal, hard working, adventurous, and sometimes spontaneous
[b]Ingame Username / Forum Username:[/b] Rairukka // Rairukka

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2011, 12:14:53 am »
I honestly do not remember what I meant by that at ALL lmao

but I think I meant he would perish at some point.

and while I'm handing out bits of Mal's story I may as well add these for any who care/know what I'm talking about...

- The girl cheetah cub that Malcolm played with as a kiddo was Lilith, Vinny's sister
- Yes, the hyenas who raised him were catching her as prey and ate her soon after Mal ran away
- The sexy lives on because NOW HE HAS GRANDKIDDIES YAY

make one Cady. MAKE ONE. c':

I already did. ^^
I'm kinda stuck on names though. I just named the cheetah "Jacul Kid", until I could think of something good. XD But trust me, he promises to carry the sexy on. ;) I was thinking of giving him a sister, though I don't know who'd be willing to play her yet.
So... I'm open to name suggestions.

Oh, and I was thinking about this...
Perhaps Malcolm, you know, impregnated Surakai (Why did the way I just put that make me laugh?). And then Sir Giggles found out, and he beat Malcolm to a bloody pulp (and killed him, quite plainly), because of Surakai being his personal slave and all, and then she'd no longer be fit to serve him.
Then Surakai somehow escaped, and she went off to live in solitude until her cubs were born. Then after they were born... maybe she brought them back to the Vennigan Coursers and then left after she admitted her mistakes to Vinny, as she didn't feel she was cut out to be a Striker anymore.
I suppose she then just died (or maybe even comitted suicide. I'm not all that sure).

And then, you know... sexiness lives on. 8D

I'm actually kinda shocked, truth be told. When I created Surakai when I first ever joined, I never thought she'd grow to be such a tragic, complex character. But I'm quite proud, too. Mostly because she's definitely not a Mary-Sue, of all things.

But seriously, I'm considering writing a story. Like, about her entire life (and the parts that we obviously left out). I think it'd be interesting.

Offline exlizabeth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2011, 01:19:33 am »
What timezone are you all? I never see anyone in the map.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2011, 03:47:35 am »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?