Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 178979 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2012, 07:11:28 pm »
Anytime you need me I'll be on.

The liar and the thief

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Attack on Titan is the shiz.
    • View Profile
    • Shingeki No Kyojin Wiki
Quote from: epik wolfy on Today at 12:42:18 am
« Reply #581 on: January 22, 2012, 07:28:14 pm »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Name: Chyanna
Parents: Hopefully mother being Rei
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Stealthy and serious but kind. She worries about most the members almost always and is loyal to her Priestess Rei and very helpful to the Katrina Asha. She is the best at stealth, agility, and speed. She has a shy personality most of the time but is determined to get respect by working hard. She is always there when Rei is unsure and is there when everyone needs extra help. The fastest of her clan. (Sorry if she sounded really fail or power play but I promise she isn't special or magical.)
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Okami129
Desired Rank: Hier, If not then Apprentice
RP Sample: The striped cheetah sat waiting in the sun for something to happen. The sun beating on her thin yet fluffy coat and the wind stroking her tan fur. Her Violet eyes narrowed as she watched the water for fish. She twitched her black ears to get rid of the flies and began panting. Finally, an eel swam up! She raised her feminine paw and swung down at where the eel was going knowing by the time she hit the target it would be at the spot she was aiming. Such speed and grace for she was now holding the eel in her jaws. She smiled and ran back to camp, bight-eyed and laughter.
Is she accepted

I said before, yes. I asked what kind of Trainee you wanted to be, though. :3 Medic, Warrior, Mist-stalker, or Scout.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Parents: X
Mate: X
Offspring: X
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
Desired Rank: warrior
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......?

Can you make your sample a little bit longer?
  it was my first time trying to write a RP sample idk realy how to but ok.....
Dont cha just love salami ??
Name:Roi
Parents: Riaku (father,decessed) and Maira (mother,decessed)
Mate: N/A
Offspring:N/A
Personality:Roi is a shy cheetah and he is very silent only speaking when spoken to. He is very loyal to the leader((s)) and usualy bows saying somthing like "Greetings ma'am" before speaking with them. He finds it hard to make freinds and when it this comes to that he can have a vry short temper. He is in love with the moon and stars and usualy loves to stare at the in awe at night.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:kinectimals
Desired Rank:mist stalker
RP Sample: Roi slowly raised his bulky head to the stars, his forest green eyes
 reflecting the light of the great moon as it lumbered int he sky above his head. He heard pawsteps approaching and he went still,sniffing the air. He recognized the scent and settled down his muscles becoming less tense. He ignored the female that walked past him, to busy studying the twinkling stars. Suddenly a rustling int he bush caused him to lower hsi head slowly,his eyes closing to slits to focus his vision. He took a long wiff of the cool night air,his fur bristled as he scented what he feared the most, a hyena. He stood up feeling his neck fur bristle,he unsheathed his long sharp claws and dove into the opposite bush being as silent as he could he slowly crawled around for a better veiw of the lumbering dog like mass. Finaly he caught a glint of movement form the corner of his eye and he turned his head slowly staring at the large animal as it rumaged through the bushes he had dove into. He snorted glancing around quickly before bounding back to camp to inform the princess ((leader)) of what he had seen.

Accepted.

Sorry. I didn't see. Anyway mist-stalker trainee because she is stealthy and swift and agile. ^^
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 22, 2012, 07:32:05 pm »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Personality: Stealthy and serious but kind. She worries about most the members almost always and is loyal to her Priestess Rei and very helpful to the Katrina Asha. She is the best at stealth, agility, and speed. She has a shy personality most of the time but is determined to get respect by working hard. She is always there when Rei is unsure and is there when everyone needs extra help. The fastest of her clan. (Sorry if she sounded really fail or power play but I promise she isn't special or magical.)
RP Sample: The striped cheetah sat waiting in the sun for something to happen. The sun beating on her thin yet fluffy coat and the wind stroking her tan fur. Her Violet eyes narrowed as she watched the water for fish. She twitched her black ears to get rid of the flies and began panting. Finally, an eel swam up! She raised her feminine paw and swung down at where the eel was going knowing by the time she hit the target it would be at the spot she was aiming. Such speed and grace for she was now holding the eel in her jaws. She smiled and ran back to camp, bight-eyed and laughter.
Is she accepted

I said before, yes. I asked what kind of Trainee you wanted to be, though. :3 Medic, Warrior, Mist-stalker, or Scout.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......? She strode back to her den. Her head was pounding...... Why wont it stop? A coyote was wandering around her den..... Tsubaki spotted the coyote and ran. Right behind her, the coyote tryed to pounce. WHAT? This was only a dream. For now......

it was my first time trying to write a RP sample idk realy how to but ok..... i made it longer
Personality:Roi is a shy cheetah and he is very silent only speaking when spoken to. He is very loyal to the leader((s)) and usualy bows saying somthing like "Greetings ma'am" before speaking with them. He finds it hard to make freinds and when it this comes to that he can have a vry short temper. He is in love with the moon and stars and usualy loves to stare at the in awe at night.
 reflecting the light of the great moon as it lumbered int he sky above his head. He heard pawsteps approaching and he went still,sniffing the air. He recognized the scent and settled down his muscles becoming less tense. He ignored the female that walked past him, to busy studying the twinkling stars. Suddenly a rustling int he bush caused him to lower hsi head slowly,his eyes closing to slits to focus his vision. He took a long wiff of the cool night air,his fur bristled as he scented what he feared the most, a hyena. He stood up feeling his neck fur bristle,he unsheathed his long sharp claws and dove into the opposite bush being as silent as he could he slowly crawled around for a better veiw of the lumbering dog like mass. Finaly he caught a glint of movement form the corner of his eye and he turned his head slowly staring at the large animal as it rumaged through the bushes he had dove into. He snorted glancing around quickly before bounding back to camp to inform the princess ((leader)) of what he had seen.

Accepted.

Sorry. I didn't see. Anyway mist-stalker trainee because she is stealthy and swift and agile. ^^
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 22, 2012, 07:34:29 pm »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Is she accepted

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......? She strode back to her den. Her head was pounding...... Why wont it stop? A coyote was wandering around her den..... Tsubaki spotted the coyote and ran. Right behind her, the coyote tryed to pounce. WHAT? This was only a dream. For now......

it was my first time trying to write a RP sample idk realy how to but ok..... i made it longer link for my picture http://dreamclawdrawings.deviantart.com/art/Tsubaki-The-Cheathah-280833451

Accepted.

SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 22, 2012, 07:50:10 pm »
Please don't triple post. There's an edit/modify button by the reply button :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:52:46 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

shzgdfg

« Reply #585 on: January 22, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »
O.O... whats with the repeated quoted posts? Im sorry if im acting stupid today but theres like so many answers o.o...so many quoted posts...O.o o.O

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2012, 12:11:35 am »
Why, hullow fellow cheetahs! I've been stalking this tribe for a while, and I've finally decided to join, yaay! xD But I have one question... Do you guys like salami?

Name: Scully
Parents: Unknown X Unknown [he was born in the tribe, though. If that's ok. :3]
Mate: None. ;P
Offspring: Hurr hurr... Nope.
Personality: Scully is the most cheerful, hyper, look-on-the-brightside guy you'll meet. He's very optimistic, even when things seem the darkest. He prefers to stop and smell the flowers than to run through life like it's a race. Oh, and he loves cubs. <3
Ingame Username / Forum Username: LadeVenom / LadeVenom [It's the same for both.]
Desired Rank: Trainee-Medic
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Birds chirped softly in their trees, ruffling their feathers against the cold. For there was a breeze blowing across the land. It was chill and brought the soothing scent of rain. Soon enough, the dark clouds rolled in, blocking out the bright sunshine and making the golden plains seem a bit duller. The birds chirped again, louder this time, so that they could be heard over the splattering of the rain. It soaked the Earth, refreshing the plants and animals. Even a little grey cheetah seemed to be enjoying himself, despite the fact that his fur was plastered to his sides. He pranced around, letting his tongue hang out of his jaws to taste the rain. His paws bounced off the springy ground with every step untill he finally sat under a tree, protected from the rain, and watched with bright eyes. It certainly was peaceful here...

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2012, 12:42:17 am »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Is she accepted

it was my first time trying to write a RP sample idk realy how to but ok..... i made it longer link for my picture http://dreamclawdrawings.deviantart.com/art/Tsubaki-The-Cheathah-280833451

Accepted.

I was going to accept you, but you have spammed your application several times because I wasn't replying fast enough for you. Not accepted.

This rp looks amazingly fun! Me and my pet salami r gonan enjoy this! -huggles salami-I luv chu!!!!!!
Name:Mulauna
Mate:None
Parents:She never knew who were her parents
Offspring:None
Personality:Mulauna is a tough,hard-working,loyal cheetah. She is known for being swift. She likes to spar,work out some new fighting moves, and serve her tribe.She isn't thinking about getting a mate and only opens up to really close friends. She is usualy up by dawn working on something and comes back at midnight all tired. Though she never knew her mother of father she knows there are out somewhere.
Desired rank:Master warrior/ warrior
My weird rp sample:Mulauna sat on the rocky cliffs and looked up at the stars. Small pointed rocks were surrounding her as the wind blew. She closed her eyes and looked up listening to the wind. "The wind blowing at night are the voices of spirits watching you" she said quietly. She then opened her eyes and stared at the many stars in the sky "Each star is a spirit, they will always watch us even though we dont always see them" she told her self, she wondered where her parents were and who they were for she didnt know them. Mulauna's light brown fur with darker brown spots sorta hid her in the cool,dark night. She then heard voices. It was many different voices but they all spoke as one "Mulauna.....Mulauna.." the voices repeated. She showed no emotion for these were the spirits talking to her as the wind rufffled her light brown fur. "They are out there waiting for me..." she said quietly,her lime green eyes gleaming with hope.
In-game username: shzgdfg
I cant upload the pic DX so i'll describe her the best i can
Description: Mulauna has pale brown fur with medium brown cheetah markings.She has a tan underbelly,muzzle and toes.Mulauna has a brown tail tip and lime green eyes. She has medium sized rounded ears also.
                  My salami says:I LUV CHU ALL!!! :3

Accepted.

Why, hullow fellow cheetahs! I've been stalking this tribe for a while, and I've finally decided to join, yaay! xD But I have one question... Do you guys like salami?

Name: Scully
Parents: Unknown X Unknown [he was born in the tribe, though. If that's ok. :3]
Mate: None. ;P
Offspring: Hurr hurr... Nope.
Personality: Scully is the most cheerful, hyper, look-on-the-brightside guy you'll meet. He's very optimistic, even when things seem the darkest. He prefers to stop and smell the flowers than to run through life like it's a race. Oh, and he loves cubs. <3
Ingame Username / Forum Username: LadeVenom / LadeVenom [It's the same for both.]
Desired Rank: Trainee-Medic
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Birds chirped softly in their trees, ruffling their feathers against the cold. For there was a breeze blowing across the land. It was chill and brought the soothing scent of rain. Soon enough, the dark clouds rolled in, blocking out the bright sunshine and making the golden plains seem a bit duller. The birds chirped again, louder this time, so that they could be heard over the splattering of the rain. It soaked the Earth, refreshing the plants and animals. Even a little grey cheetah seemed to be enjoying himself, despite the fact that his fur was plastered to his sides. He pranced around, letting his tongue hang out of his jaws to taste the rain. His paws bounced off the springy ground with every step untill he finally sat under a tree, protected from the rain, and watched with bright eyes. It certainly was peaceful here...

Accepted.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #588 on: January 23, 2012, 01:07:39 am »
Hi... So uhm. I've been dying of a long term rp since my old one kinda went... Caputs. Is that even how its spelt? That's besides the point. -shakes head-
I'm a relativly good rper and stuff... But uhm... Is there any specific needs to be the Hier? My rps are quite long, usually no less than 400 words (But I don't count them on FH cuz I can't xD) and my grammar and puncuation are good. I just wanna ask before I make my character's template thing and be rejected. (Not that I care, cuz I can always take another rank)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 23, 2012, 01:14:48 am »
@Tanglemask ~ Heirs are supposed to be related to the leaders by blood. Since Rei has no mate, having cubs is technically impossible right now. ^^;

Name:
Garland "Gar" Tacitus
Sub, or Spy
Personality:
Gar is the uncanny sort in regards to intelligence, as due to what occurred in the past, it was mandatory to learn quickly for the sake of survival. The quiet exterior that dominantly prevails makes this particular trait mainly go unnoticed, but few can tell just from that calculating look in those maroon colored eyes. While he might seem rather silent at times, it's only because he finds any sort of chit-chat to be pointless, instead he'd much rather focus on more important things. Even then Gar is pretty much condescending, and while small in stature, is bold enough to maintain a superior tone of voice. Making his patronizing attitude rather arrogant, as it's easily to declare his verbal usage to be rather critical, harsh, blunt and antagonizing even. Any sort of fault you have, he is known to take advantage of towards manipulation. As showing pity is pretty much nonexistant to him. The name of his game is to make full use of knowledge and tactic for the sake of the battlefield, failure isn't an option for him either. All must go according to his plans, as he shall not settle for anything less. Namely Gar is known to be rather heartless, as he finds everything around him to be mere pawns in his little game. What happens to another life is rather insignifigant to him, it is no concern of his if another should fail to succeed. In reality, he takes delight in learning how to better his strategy from the mistakes of others that he uses, to prevent it from happening twice. Though rumor has gone around that Gar is actually sadistic in nature, and it's the pain of another that grabs his real interest. It's somewhat difficult to get along with this soulless creature, without him delibrately toying with you. While the first impression seems as though he prefers sending out others to do all the dirty work, despite how lacking in physical prowess Gar is in appearance, his intelligence makes him a more than deadly opponent. He'd just rather not waste his talents by getting himself killed. Although there is a surprising peculiar quirk of his, should any plan fail, Gar seems rather prone to becoming rather mopey and depressed for several days. As a perfectionist, it's difficult for him to settle for anything less. If at all, he'd be even happier if those involved devoted enough energy towards doing better than anticipated, least then your talents would probably recieve a bit more recognition towards more worth in his eyes, but only a little. Concerning one other particular hyena named Sniff, it's almost hard to imagine just how the two of them became friends based upon this hyena's heartless personality.

Bio/History:
Really, Gar here cannot recall who his family really is, nor does he really care. Back when he was a simple lowly cub, he was easily considered the runt in the family, his strength lacking as his physical complexion was pretty much scrawny. Nobody really cared enough to help out the little pup, as he was easily overpowered by his much bigger litter-mates. Now while that may have easily spelled out his doom at an early age, this little piece of fluff was stubborn, very stubborn that he clawed desperately for the chance to sustain life in his body. Gar was forced to discover new methods that didn't involve brute force, as that mind of his concieved trickery to sucessfully obtain what he desired to continue living. The adults didn't think much of it as they let the events run their course, for the area they lived, prey was always scarce, so really the main problem was trying to maintain healthy feedings to keep their progeny alive. Gar was mainly a loner among the family, in mentality he manipulated his fellow siblings into becoming briefly distracted, before he swooped in and snatched his newfound prize right from under their dumb noses. While they may have protested over having dinner snatched away from them, not much could be done, his quick wits aiding in dodging any attempts in re-obtaining the prey.

While growing, he was almost always bullied constantly, it wasn't long before he started to attempt new little 'experiments' and became aggressive, unfortunately such tests were all directed at his family. It eventually led up to the adults intervening, making it clear he had been 'banished', the cub was dumped at the edge of the territory. He was considered dangerous to the survival of the family, as a good few of the cubs had recently been either maimed or killed within that time. Gar didn't see any harm in it when he did it, nor did he bother to hide his dark deeds. It would have been a better idea to kill off this evil spawn, when they didn't, his new freedom allowed him to travel. He used other groups of hyenas for whatever he needed, even stealing their own food if necessary. It was around this time when he had been abandoned, that an ecounter of his resulted in a new 'buddy', another cub that was named Sniff. The combination was absolutely perfect, as Gar's intelligence, and Sniff's growing strength made it possible to survive alone. It was intruiging how this one hyena became Gar's friend, and not end up being yet another victim of this cub's morbid curiosity. The pair grew up together, a strong bond of friendship between them that is vaugely seen by onlookers that belong in Ga'Tore's group whom they joined after coming across the hyena. Though where the hyena Sniff is supposed to be now remains unknown to Gar, whether or not he really cares is yet to be seen.

Username:
FrostWynd

Re-posting this so it'll be added to the list too. ^^
And since I have no idea about what rank he really is supposed to be now, I'm leaving it with the choice of either of those two.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:45:46 am by FrostWynd »