Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181024 times)

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Applications closing on Feb 10! ]
« Reply #740 on: February 07, 2012, 02:11:06 pm »
Oooohhhhh Shiz-Nitz.. I missed the RP.. ]: I'm sorry I couldn't be on or notify you.. I was banned.. r.r

Next week though I'll be sure to get on!! Same with GingaSorrow!!

Sorry guys..!! >~<
..?'?????????????..

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 07, 2012, 06:17:25 pm »
Have I gotten taken off for inactivity as well? If so, I'm really sorry. x.x I know I've missed a lot, but I would like to be put back on the list, if possible. I was actually thinking of ways to throw Reno back in and have a storyline-based idea as to why he's been gone, though I haven't exactly strucken gold yet.

If I get accepted back in, I promise to be more active. Part of the reason why I was inactive in the first place was because the map stopped working for me, and then altogether the game itself. But over time that I've been gone, I redownloaded and reinstalled the whole thing. If anything, I hope it'll work now.  

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:33:32 pm by CadyD16 »

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 07, 2012, 07:54:13 pm »
[blockquote]
salami

Name: Raziel
Parents: Valor x Raze
Mate: No One
Offspring: None

Personality:
Raziel is a very social person, he doesn't mind have conversations with others as well as involving himself in relationships. Although the male seems to be completely trusting, on the inside he holds back a lot. It doesn't seem like it due to the fact that he always has a lot to say, but he can be a bit two-faced. One moment he acts like he likes someone, the next he goes and complains to a 'trusted' about the things that agitate him about the cat he was just being friendly with. Raziel, in a way, can be slightly annoying in that. He claims that it saves their pride, but it also shows others that he is scared of offending others. Despite that, he is very loving and tends to know just what to say at the right moments.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: PinkRose137 / Fanta
Desired Rank: Master Warrior or just Warrior :D

RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
Raziel's ears flicked along his cranium, lifting his head to look at the hustle and bustle of the Tribe. Not a moment went by that he didn't appreaciate the size and the work ethic of the Tribe. At times he even questioned whether any enemy could stop them, but he shook the thought away with the flick of his head. Raziel was no fool, there were great enemies to be conquered out there. Enemies that could easily kill him, felines like lions and tigers and beasts of great bulk. The thought of facing such creatures sent a parade of chills down his spine.
A hiss of frustration escaped his maw as he sat completely up, well aware of how cowardly he was acting. He was a warrior, not a mere kit in the nursery. What would his fellow warriors think? Oh of course some would laugh! Or would they? Would they respect his apprehension toward the unknown, or simply wave him off as a frightened kitten in an adult's body? Whatever it was, Raziel was not keen on the idea of voicing his nerves. Bravery and 'sucking it up' were his only options. That and the thought of going into battle made him knead the ground and grin.

Code: [Select]
salami

[IMG]http://i42BannedImageSite/2hp1tm9.png[/IMG]
Name: Raziel
Parents: Valor x Raze
Mate: No One
Offspring: None

Personality:
Raziel is a very social person, he doesn't mind have conversations with others as well as involving himself in relationships. Although the male seems to be completely trusting, on the inside he holds back a lot. It doesn't seem like it due to the fact that he always has a lot to say, but he can be a bit two-faced. One moment he acts like he likes someone, the next he goes and complains to a 'trusted' about the things that agitate him about the cat he was just being friendly with. Raziel, in a way, can be slightly annoying in that. He claims that it saves their pride, but it also shows others that he is scared of offending others. Despite that, he is very loving and tends to know just what to say at the right moments.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: PinkRose137 / Fanta
Desired Rank: Master Warrior or just Warrior :D

Raziel's ears flicked along his cranium, lifting his head to look at the hustle and bustle of the Tribe. Not a moment went by that he didn't appreaciate the size and the work ethic of the Tribe. At times he even questioned whether any enemy could stop them, but he shook the thought away with the flick of his head. Raziel was no fool, there were great enemies to be conquered out there. Enemies that could easily kill him, felines like lions and tigers and beasts of great bulk. The thought of facing such creatures sent a parade of chills down his spine.
A hiss of frustration escaped his maw as he sat completely up, well aware of how cowardly he was acting. He was a warrior, not a mere kit in the nursery. What would his fellow warriors think? Oh of course some would laugh! Or would they? Would they respect his apprehension toward the unknown, or simply wave him off as a frightened kitten in an adult's body? Whatever it was, Raziel was not keen on the idea of voicing his nerves. Bravery and 'sucking it up' were his only options. That and the thought of going into battle made him knead the ground and grin.
[/blockquote]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:07:07 pm by Fanta »

feralheartdog

« Reply #743 on: February 07, 2012, 08:33:09 pm »
(200x200 picture) n/a right now
Name:Chezti
Parents:None
Mate:
Offspring:
Personality:Will be found out in rp
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Same: feralheartdog
Desired Rank:cub (lol)
RP Sample: Chezti shifted in her sleep, early rays of the morning suntarted filtering through the cracks, and entrance of the den. Being young,and annoyed by the sun's rays he crawled under the adut and went back to sleep. It wasn't till noon till she got up. Waking she stretched and padded out. Carefully going down the den pathway, to the main ground. As she scrambled down she realized how late she had slept and didnt watch her step. THe result for her not watching her step was rolling into a older cheetah. She landed on her back, and stared at the older cheetah with curiosity.

I read the rules and all so:

SALAMI <3i must go get some to eat!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:50:40 am by Shanith »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 08, 2012, 02:37:24 am »
@ Epik Wolfy (sorry if I got your name wrong): I don't believe you were accepted. However I'm not leader here, but I think that's what I remember.
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline bluesky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I now <3 Princess Luna XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 08, 2012, 06:27:26 am »
Name: Mina
Parents: unknown
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Personality: she kind sweet brave and loyal to her clan
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Bluesky
Desired Rank: TRAINEE
Mina was walking alone and hungry without a place to call home, and since she is blind it very hard to to some things but her blindness has proven to be a strength as well as a weakness. She hoped she had found a place to stay the night but as it turned out it wasn't safe there where wolfs in the den she found so they chased her off. Mina ran, and ran as fast as she could away from the wolfs only to be hit by heavy rain fall. So she retreated to a nearby tree that had no sent markers by any other animal besides birds and lizards. So she climbed up the tree and stared up at the stars and cried herself to sleep hoping, wishing, and dreaming that some day she will find a place where she can belong.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:29:37 am by Bluesky »

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 08, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »
Guyz guess what?  I got sick during midterms.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:29 pm »
@Epik Wolfy-  No you didn't get accepted, Kerrigan most likely didn't see your appie or she saw you threatening another member and decided not to accept you.

@Bluesky You need what type of trainee you want to be.

(Kerrigan I'm not trying to take charge just trying to help :3)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #748 on: February 08, 2012, 11:30:47 pm »
Terribly sorry for not being active.

feralheartdog

« Reply #749 on: February 08, 2012, 11:53:00 pm »
will i ever be accepted? (whimper whimper lip quavir)