Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 93197 times)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
._. How does a grey wolf survive in africa? And why would humans dump it there?
Hello? Kodiak is a Husky mixed with a Ethopian Wolf and he Worked for the group.

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
._. How does a grey wolf survive in africa? And why would humans dump it there?
Hello? Kodiak is a Husky mixed with a Ethopian Wolf and he Worked for the group.

I haven't gotten Kodiak's app up yet, Copper, since all the server glitches. Ok so she may not know. x3
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
'Hawke likes grass between her toes' "in cadet blue!"
Character Name:Galen

User name: evelynn

Screenshot:

Species: Lion

Description:  Galen is a dark African lion.  His massive hulk is covered by thick rich dark fur, so dark it looks like the blackest and richest chocolate. His rich kingly mane is raven black and soft as rabbit’s fur. His underbelly and chin are a dark carmel color.  His piercing green eyes appear to glow against his dark fur.

Personality:  Beneath Galen’s big hulk lies a heart of gold. Tenacious loyalty and kingly strength shine through his eyes. He is quiet and sure yet proud. Possessing a commanding presence, its hard not to recognize when he enters the room.

History: His father was Lorn king of the Bakran. Galen was the prince of that kingdom and soon to be king, until the unending drought came. Although Galen and his family always got along, hunger can turn the closest of friends into the worst of enemies. Overtime the pride became divided into two factions those who wanted to stay and wait out the drought and those who wanted to leave, tensions became fierce. Galen and his father lorn insisted that the pride stay, and wait out the drought. King Lorne forbade them to leave, even on their own accord under punishment of death. Rhonen united the lions that wanted to leave against his father and won. Thus the winning faction departed, leaving the remaining survivors to flounder on their own.

Mate/Offspring: None

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Looking for a pride to join

Your character is best at?: Leading/fighting

RP Sample:

Galen's eyes scanned the strange lands before him, He had no idea where he was. at least there was rain. It had been so long since the last rainfall that the lake in his homeland had completely dried up. Now he took shelter under a stone slab from the torrent of rainfall that plummeted down from the heavens, and cascaded over the rock like a waterfall.

He quietly brooded over his lost loved ones. He often wondered what became of them. Since the war, He and a small group of lionesses struggled for survival, he was the only survivor. After Rhonen's new pride left in search of food and water, the remaining lionesses began to die off due to disease, infection, hunger and thirst. Galen was the only survivor, the remnant of a broken pride. He felt it sometimes, when the rains fell, he often paused to wonder what could have been. Yet, he knew he needed to let go of his past. Until he found out what happened to his family, he knew he never really could. Until then he hoped to join a pride, maybe he could be of some use there. Slowly and surely the sun broke through the clouds and warmed Galen's face, somehow he knew everything would be alright.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 02:50:39 pm by evelynn »

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
okie Wild, and just put him under Unkown breed xD because Who knows that breed

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
I know I ask a lot of questions, but I figured it would be better for me to figure it out here than later in the game...If I were to be accepted, and I wanted to submit a female lioness as well as Galen, shoukd I apply for her too? Or could I just show up with her in the game?

Come back horsie!!!

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
I'm sorry if I came off mean :c

-Gets told off by two people-

;~;

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
its ok Meowzers.

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
I think you did just fine meowzers!

Come back horsie!!!

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
Alrightie :o we want to get all the users on so we can have a nice roleplay with everyone who is currently applied on the forums. I'd like to get a concept of your time zone and which days and times you're available. I keep missing people or only one person is on in their own specific map.

<3 Pwease people I wanna rp with yall~!
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!