Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92540 times)

Offline Dawnfur123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Hey MoonKitty. Your tutorials REALLY help you know

SamiChee144

I would LOVE to join this roleplay! I have never done an in game roleplay ^_^ I will most likely be on every single day. Also, I am working on my APP now. I guess I just fill it out and post it here? And also, a Lion/Cheetah is fine, correct? That is just how my charrie came out, and I would love to keep her that way if possible.

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Thank you Natalya. Althought his isn't the right place to be posting to thank me. lol

I would LOVE to join this roleplay! I have never done an in game roleplay ^_^ I will most likely be on every single day. Also, I am working on my APP now. I guess I just fill it out and post it here? And also, a Lion/Cheetah is fine, correct? That is just how my charrie came out, and I would love to keep her that way if possible.

We would love to have you :3 We're tyring to get some set RP days for everyone to be on, but if someone is on you can RP any time. :D
Yes posting here is where you need to put it. And yes we do accept crosses, if you read on the first page I explain all about the crosses we accept. But yes a lion/cheetah is fine. :3
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

SamiChee144

Thank you Natalya. Althought his isn't the right place to be posting to thank me. lol

We would love to have you :3 We're tyring to get some set RP days for everyone to be on, but if someone is on you can RP any time. :D
Yes posting here is where you need to put it. And yes we do accept crosses, if you read on the first page I explain all about the crosses we accept. But yes a lion/cheetah is fine. :3

I was just making sure ^_^ Thank you very much! Working on her still!

SamiChee144

User name: SamiChee144
Character name: Masi APV
Screenshot: (I actually cannot get this up right now >.< Cannot upload to Deviantart because it is in maintenance mode)
Description: A nice dark tan feline with black cheetah spotting. She isn't small like a Cheetah, nor bigger like a Lion, but is rather in between. Muscular, but toned down to where she is still pretty aerodynamic. She also has a more lion like tail with a tail tuft at the end.
Species: Lion/Cheetah
Personallity: Adventurous, Out-going, Easily distracted, Stubborn, Playful, Open-minded, Loving, Understanding, Loyal, Warm-hearted, Motherly, Fierce in battle, Easily readable

History: Masi was born to Nadia, a female Cheetah, and Kavi, a male Lion, whom fell in love one year. Kavi had left the pride he lived with to make his own pride, but instead came alongside a female Cheetah, Nadia, whom was living on her own. She had just lost a litter of cubs, and she couldn't face her family without them. So she lived alone. Kavi and Nadia fell in love and had one cub together; Masi. Masi grew up with her mother and father, and just them. Her pelt darkened from the creamy golden it was at birth, and passed the sandy brown of her father's color until it was a rich, medium brown color. Her eyes were peculiar, too, for they were not the natural golden of a lion, or brown of a cheetah. They are a medium purple color, almost like a dark pink. Masi is built like a lion, but lithe like a cheetah, and her tail takes after her father's. You could say she lives with a pride, being her mother and father, but she hasn't had the full family experience with other cubs. Her parents didn't have any after her.
Mate/Offspring: n/a
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Loner but looking to make a family of my own
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fighting and Hunting
RP sample:
Masi yawned and stretched out on the smooth rock she was laying on. The sun was just now rising, casting a warm orange glow over the land. Masi smiled and flicked her tail as she began to groom herself. Her parents padded up from behind, having slept in the den all night, and she got up to greet them. They all rubbed noses in hello, before Masi and her mother, Nadia, laid down to start grooming
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:12:58 am by Samantha »

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
User name: SamiChee144
Character name: Masi APV
Screenshot: (I actually cannot get this up right now >.< Cannot upload to Deviantart because it is in maintenance mode)
Species: Lion/Cheetah
Personallity: Adventurous, Out-going, Easily distracted, Stubborn, Playful, Open-minded, Loving, Understanding, Loyal, Warm-hearted, Motherly, Fierce in battle, Easily readable

History: Masi was born to Nadia, a female Cheetah, and Kavi, a male Lion, whom fell in love one year. Kavi had left the pride he lived with to make his own pride, but instead came alongside a female Cheetah, Nadia, whom was living on her own. She had just lost a litter of cubs, and she couldn't face her family without them. So she lived alone. Kavi and Nadia fell in love and had one cub together; Masi. Masi grew up with her mother and father, and just them. Her pelt darkened from the creamy golden it was at birth, and passed the sandy brown of her father's color until it was a rich, medium brown color. Her eyes were peculiar, too, for they were not the natural golden of a lion, or brown of a cheetah. They are a medium purple color, almost like a dark pink. Masi is built like a lion, but lithe like a cheetah, and her tail takes after her father's. You could say she lives with a pride, being her mother and father, but she hasn't had the full family experience with other cubs. Her parents didn't have any after her.
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Loner but looking to make a family of my own
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fighting and Hunting
RP sample:
Masi yawned and stretched out on the smooth rock she was laying on. The sun was just now rising, casting a warm orange glow over the land. Masi smiled and flicked her tail as she began to groom herself. Her parents padded up from behind, having slept in the den all night, and she got up to greet them. They all rubbed noses in hello, before Masi and her mother, Nadia, laid down to start grooming

Looks good, but you did miss one thing in your app, something that just shows you read everything. Please read it again, I'm sure you'll see what you need. :3
Don't worry about DA it's done that with me before, you can edit it in when it lets you upload.
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
My character Kodiak would like to claim the trishade den

october_wind

User name: october_wind
Character name: Malawi APV
Screenshot: http://nikki216.deviantart.com/#/d4bw0pq
Species: Lion
Description: Hawke likes grass between her toes in cadet blue
Personallity: A bit shy, adventurous, protective, loyal, kind, patient, not interested in fighting but strong when need be.
History: Malawi is the cub of the lion Kairo and the lioness Ashanta, the strong leaders of a young pride. She loved her pride and could never have imagined leaving them. When she and her siblings came of age, however, her closest brother Raja had to leave the pride to start his own. Malawi, a loyal and stubborn sister, would not let him leave by himself and so she left the pride with him.   The two of them have been wandering the plains in search of a new pride ever since.  
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join a  pride
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) Hunting but enjoys watching cubs as well
RP sample:
Her heart racing, Malawi raced through the tall grass toward the watering hole. Leaving a trail of dust behind them her brother Raja ran alongside her as fast as his muscular legs would carry him. Neither lion was sure what they had just seen but they knew they had to warn the animals of their lands. Whatever it was it was larger than any lion they had ever seen, smelled terrible, and had two of their cheetah friends trapped on its back.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 03:11:15 pm by Bernadette »

SamiChee144

All righty ^_^ I fixed what I missed. Now to go to DA to see if I can upload ANY of my screenshots haha

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
sry ive not been active lately not one is usually in the map
??Click plz??