Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92554 times)

Lizzy

Ahhh done :D It may change because I'm fickle but for now I'm happy! I will put it on DA with a link so you all can DL it to see him in game.

DA link
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:38:29 am by Lizzy »

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
-claps- Nicely done Lizzy <3

Downloading right now. I hope to see it in-game soon~

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
New announcements, here!:
http://apvalleyrp.deviantart.com/blog/45184912/

All accepted Apps have been posted to the thread; still many left to place on DA. If you don't have a DA app up yet, means I haven't gotten a 2nd screenshot of you in-game!

Meg accepted!

And Lizzy that preset looks amazing! :o
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline YaGirlShayy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
'Sirah hates trucks'  

_
Form:
------
User name:Bigcatsha
Character name: Blossim
Species: lioness
Age:.almoist teen in human years don't know in lion yrs
Description:She is a cream coloured lioness with a fades brownish markings of stripes on her back (i donm't care if she can't have the markings) with Blue eyes
Personallity:Sweet, not so sensitive, She will always make your day and she try her hardest for everything to get better at it
History: She was burn a lone child and she lived as lone too with no friends till she went to explore one day and she saw this AP vally pride,pack,clan place and she though to joining then so she can find friends and even not be so lonly
Mate/Offspring: none, she is not really ready for mateship yet
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Pride
Your character is best at?( Optional): Taking care of cubs and Hunting.
RP Sample: 'Blossim looked around to find a slight movement in the bushes', this was her first hunting practise she was showing to the cubs, she slowly crept forward when she herd a screech.
"That him!" Cried the smallest cub of them all. Blossim flickered her tail in a comment in saying the cub was right, then she slowly walked forward till she caught up with the animal. Slowly she run towards it ready to pounce on he prey, finally she did and the prey di a shreak. Even though the prey wasn't so much of a plup elk, it didn't get away so eaily.
"And that's how you catch prey," Blossim dropped the prey near then ws they shared at it in surprise in it's size and well build legs.

Oh yeah, and for some reason my brother turned to a adminiter on this computer so i deleted FH so i am trying to get it back but i don't know his password to download it so i might not get able to go on but i think i will

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
YAY thank you so much! im really looking foward to RPG with all you guys.
On the announcments it says what time we are meeting but i live in UK so it is pretty hard for me to tell the US time xD
On a side note can i start my own group? and can i be DF?

october_wind

MeerkatMeg,

Try looking up the Time Zone Converter Time Difference Calculator and using that to figure out the time difference. That's how I did it.

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
hmmm yeah i tried but i don't know which one to pick  :-\
I will just check every so often to see if anyone's on the map  ::)
but thank you *nuzzles*  :D

FoxfangPitbull

The new FH+ map works like a dream :3

Lizzy

where do you get FH+? or get info about it even.

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
It's in Official Downloads. It's basically FH on steroids, but warning: bonfire island lags more. Despite this it's generally beautiful but... Don't replace your old FH with it.

Yeah it's nice but 2 versions of the game is kinda of... Eh. xD; Anyway you can get it there. That's why wild put up a FH and an FH+ version.

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"