Author Topic: Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)  (Read 23519 times)

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
ty^^ unfortanatly I share the same problem with Courtney. Many users with the name fang so you will have to send by emial ( sorry to be a problem x.x)

[email protected]

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
No problem. And when I finish the site I'll just put the link up there.

EDIT: Forum's up!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:13:44 am by Tearless »

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Wow very nice job with the website. But there is a problem with the map download.... You need to add all the .fhm's .fhw's .fho's .fhs'. And if there is any music in the map you have to add the mp3's. Right now the download only has the material files which we dont need and cant use the map with only those files. Sorry to bother you.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Okay, I put up the new download on the site... it should work this time. And don't worry, it's no bother at all! XP Sorry about the error.

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Peoples... we need to figure out a time so I can add you to the in-game group!

Toroto

Pack: Loner?
Name: Ziggy
Breed: Stafford Shire Bull Terrier
Personality: Ziggy is aggressive sometimes towards other dogs, she can be playful to dogs she "likes", Protective very protective to her family and territory, Brave- Ziggy is a proper guard dog.
Strengths: Broad Build aka strength and able to smell from a mile away.
Weaknesses: Ziggy hasn't got good hearing because she was attacked by other dogs when was younger.
Anything else: Ziggy is a wild dog.
Pic:
Preset download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud44kkkcax1fihh

You must provide an RP sample;
The light of the moon, shone in her light amber eyes in the dead of night. Her dark pelt and white markings, shot through the street as Ziggy ran to an abandoned house, not far from the motor way. Ziggy was being extra careful because she doesn't want to draw much attention to her self. Her wet nose smelt a strange scent, she followed the scent to see what it was. As she got closer and closer the smell got stronger and stronger, it was the delicious smell of steak that
had been cooked a while ago. She quickly jumped onto the table and took the old, craggy meat. Ziggy jumped back off the table and ran up stairs and jumped under the bed to chew her meat. As she lie there and chew, the floor creaked as if someone was walking on it. After she finished her meat she looked to see if anyone was their. But no one was . She ran down stairs quickly and ran far away from the house, then into an old abandoned park to find a tree that had a hole in it. Ziggy jumped into the hole and hid from the great outdoors, hopefully safe from pack 3.

DEADPOOL
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:12:19 am by Toroto »

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Mostly great, but maybe touch up the grammar just a little and try to keep the tense consistent?

Toroto

That Better?

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Kind of; it's still a little hard to understand in places.

Toroto

Ok; Which bit is hard to understand? so I don't have to change all of it like I did.