Author Topic: Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)  (Read 23514 times)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Tearless mind sending me a friend request in-game so I know when the pack is rping? My username is courtneyrc. Thanks! :)

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Courtney: Sure thing, as soon as I can get onto the server again (been having problems today).

Toroto: I can understand what's happening, but the sentences are a little gramatically odd, mostly just the first two. For instance, the first sentence could be "The light of the moon shone in her eyes in the dead of night."

Toroto

Ok I edited the first two sentences.

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Hm I waited today in map for the rp but no one else showed up 8D ( not sure if you were having server errors or not) Maybe you could add me aswell in game? Might be easier to catch eachother online^^
WhiteFangKiba

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
I'm really sorry about that; there were IRL familial issues going on (all's well now). I'll add you next time I'm on.

Asheyx

This sounds really interesting, I'd love to join :3

Pack: The First
Name: Pepe
Breed: Beagle
Personality: Pepe is stubborn and headstrong and doesn't like to be ordered around. Once he made a descision, it's hard to change his opinion about it. But he is also very protective towards those he likes and would fight for them even at the cost of his life.
Strengths: He has a very good nose and strong legs that allow him to run very fast.
Weaknesses: He is afraid of water, because he was thrown into a deep lake by his old owner when he was still a little pup.
Anything else: At the age of 1 human year he ran away from his owner because Pepe didn't want to live with him anymore. Since then he lived on the streets.
Pic:
Preset download:
Clicky~
RP sample: Pepe walked through the streets and everything seemed to be alright. He let the scents of the city drift into his nose: Dog. And Human. And they were together. "Probably one of these dogs that live with them in a house", he thought, remembering his time with his former and brutal owner. Suddenly he heard a loud yowl coming from where he had smelled the two.  He headed into the direction and saw a child throwing stones and a little pup. Automatically he thought about how he had suffered when he got punished and without thinking he flung himself against the child, baring his teeth in a deep and angry growl. The human let out a shocked scream and ran away. Pepe turned to the fridgened pup. "Come on, I'll take you to a save and warm place where you can rest and eat. Just follow me, little one", he said gently an headed for his home.
DEADPOOL
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:15:35 pm by Asheyx »

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
You're missing something from your post, check the rules :) and you'll need to PM me an rp sample (doesn't have to be long or uber-descriptive, I'm just looking for grammar and spelling).

Asheyx

Oh sorry, I forgot about those things ^^ I edited my post, hope it's ok that way.

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
No worries :) Looking good; go ahead and sign up on the website and I'll add you next time we're both on.

Asheyx

Alright. I'll send you a friend request, so we can find each other :)