Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 95453 times)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves ~A "realistic fantasy" wolf pack in need of members!~
« Reply #570 on: March 14, 2012, 05:29:41 pm »
Yes, you can apply for membership. xD We're kind of in a rough spot as far as our RPing goes, but I'm always open to new members joining!

Also, DJ, if you asked me, Aerialis needs more comforting in the forum RP than Nerina does. ;)

ffdani

« Reply #571 on: March 14, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »
Before I forget, I read all the rules so I am a Rune Wolf :D
Picture: Ignore all that rambling, heres the picture! About the picture... he he... this computer can't take screen shots. But I have  a simple plan! I get my sister's computer, take my screenie there, send it to myself by E-mail, post it here and Ta-Da! I will have the picture!
Name: Demaeusa

Parents: Mom Adurna, Dad Ternal (they are both NPC, if that means they are not actually in the rp)  

Element: Air

Mentor(s): None yet.

Trainee(s): n/a

Personality: A bit shy but adventurus at the same time, Demaeusa is kind and will always help out a friend. She is mischevious and very sarcastic when she is grumpy.

History: Demaeusa lived with her parents, Adurna a Water Ruse and Ternal a Fire Ruse. Her life was simple and nice, until the humans came. Adurna and Ternal, although adults, were not too experienced in the field of magic. The battle had to be fought with tooth and claw. Ternal was severly ingured and Adurna was almost killed. Demaeusa was hidden under the roots of a tree, but even that was not enough. She was taken by humans and put in a steel, cold cage. Placed at the back of a truck she would have been killed or experemented on, both horrible fates, if the truck hadn't reached a bump in the road and the cage fell off. She was rescued by the pack of Ruse Wolves, and has lived with them ever since.

RP Sample: (My favorite part!) I walked along the lake, watching the flies drift by. My paws hurt, but persistance beat pain. A soft breeze drifted by, and I stopped. This was it. I focused all my energy and... nothing. The breeze didn't go away, or stop, just stood there. Snorting in frustration, I laid down and watched Adurna, my sweet mother come running up.
     "My dear... we must leave now" All my frustration went away with just that sentence.
     "whats wrong mommy?" I asked, shiverring at all of the things that could go wrong. I had no idea that every thing was about to change, that I would loose my one and dearest parents and live a life of mystery, not knowing what would happen to them.    

Other: I can try to make a map! It might end up beautiful, or just look like a dump. Oh well, I will try my hardest! I will try and add prey meshes, too.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:05:00 pm by ffdani »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 14, 2012, 07:14:03 pm »
I don't think I will make it to the rp this week because I'll be busy. I am thinking about leaving the group because of inactivey and because of my life but I'll try not to leave the group because of inactivey.
Signature by Green

Offline X-Z-0

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 15, 2012, 07:01:39 am »
I am a Rune Wolf
PS:i know that the glowy green markings are extremely obvious but overall,its still counted as dark right?also,i made my own preset :D

Name:Requiem
Parents:Unknown
Element:Dark
Mentor(s):-NIL-
Trainee(s):-NIL-
Personality:Calm and friendly most of the time but tends to be grumpy when hungry.Preferably likes to run around and watch others but also like to set down and chat with anyone that he finds interesting.He can also be annoyingly mischievous when met with extreme boredom. 

History:Separated from his parents at birth when humans invaded their forest.Both parents died while helping Requiem to escape with his distant relative wolf Cyrillas.Req grew up under the good care of Cyrillas.He became strong and cheery wolf under the influence of his optimistic uncle.He has almost exact markings of his Dark Rune Wolf father and unusually,a slight hint of his Plant Rune Wolf mother.Cyrillas noticed that Req's mother's Rune markings have no power on him.Req is just a pure Dark Rune Wolf with powerless unnatural Plant Rune markings.When Req was 9 months old,Cyrillas died from sickness.Before he died,he told Req to find others just like him,and tells him that his parents are proud of him.After the death of his uncle,Req roams the land,finding his kind and learning how to survive.He has no idea how to use his abilities as his uncle also do not know much about Dark Rune Wolves either and did not taught him any.

RP Sample:With an exhausted breath,little Req shouted at his uncle Cyrillas "Why are we running?!I can't run anymore!My legs are too short!" Cyrillas just smiled back at him and said with a joyful tone "Dinner waits for no one!~One must not be lazy when he wants to eat!" Little Req just gave back an annoyed face back at Cyrillas,which made him laugh.

Soon,they arrived a large tree. "Watch and learn!This is how to get dinner with the advantage of the Rune Power!" With that saying,he crept towards under the tree and give a few loud barks.This made the birds that were resting in the tree fly out with surprise.With a swift paw moves,Cyrillas summon a few gust of wind that disrupt the flight of the birds.Some fell down to the ground and Cyrillas end their lives with his sharp teeth."I'll help too!" shouted little Req and run into the scene.In total,they caught about five birds,just enough for a dinner.

Other:I......don't really know how to put up Presets for download ^^;

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 15, 2012, 10:55:30 pm »
@ffdani: Thank you for reading the rules! My only request is that your wolf be gray or black instead of brown, and your RP sample should be in third person. (Also, it's Rune Wolf, not Ruse Wolf. xD)

@Stephen99: Aww. :( Why don't you give it a little while and see if things calm down? I'll understand if you have to leave because of real life issues, though... It happens to all of us.

@Exeo: I like your character, but I'm a bit iffy on having the Plant markings, even if they don't do anything... Also, if you know how to export your preset, all you have to do is upload it to a site like www.mediafire.com, and we'll be able to use it. (It should be a .fhp file if it's exported correctly.)

ffdani

« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2012, 11:09:57 pm »
Alright, should I post another picture or replace the other or what? The Ruse wolf thing was not a typo, my brain was just messed up at the moment XD
EDIT: You know what? I'll just post it here.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:19:32 am by ffdani »

Offline X-Z-0

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 16, 2012, 07:21:49 am »
ahhh......ok........i will fix the things and post it again :D

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 16, 2012, 09:40:46 pm »
@ffdani: Much better! Should I add you under the Pups or Trainees?

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 16, 2012, 10:18:41 pm »
@Aliciajewel:ok, I'll wait for a while and see if things calm down and i'm also waiting to get a laptop so that won't be a problem unless my parents want to fix the two old laptops.
Signature by Green

ffdani

« Reply #579 on: March 17, 2012, 01:21:49 am »
Trainee :)