Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 59581 times)

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2011, 02:17:22 am »
Jay, when my internet on my laptop is back, I will apply to be a mentor for you :) If you wish so...
OK! Since you're automatically going to be a Mentor, you can choose which element you want to teach. We need a Dark Mentor the most, but you don't have to be a Dark Mentor. There can be more than one Mentor for each element, but it's appreciated that you don't become a Fire or Life Mentor as we already have one for both. :)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2011, 04:31:44 pm »
Ok now that im a member is there a map download and if so when can i meet?Send me a friend request btw Jay my ingame username is Jessie Dagger,thats just so we can meet in the game :)
OK. And the map is currently in construction. ::) I'm still tweaking it a bit with some new downloads to make it as best as possible. Also, I'm writing the Guides to Klax, and still only on student ( :-[ ), so that'll take some time. They and the Mentor presets will be included with the download, so sit tight, I'll have it all ready soon! ;)
Yay!so when,or i should say if,mycharacter becomes a water mentor you use the present hmmm awesome i just hope i heard you right and im not making a fool of myself....:/

GamerGirl

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
OK! Since you're automatically going to be a Mentor, you can choose which element you want to teach. We need a Dark Mentor the most, but you don't have to be a Dark Mentor. There can be more than one Mentor for each element, but it's appreciated that you don't become a Fire or Life Mentor as we already have one for both. :)
\

I can do the Dark Mentor... mwahahaha..... XD Just put me where you need me :P

JsCreations123

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 07:49:31 pm »
Ok now that im a member is there a map download and if so when can i meet?Send me a friend request btw Jay my ingame username is Jessie Dagger,thats just so we can meet in the game :)
OK. And the map is currently in construction. ::) I'm still tweaking it a bit with some new downloads to make it as best as possible. Also, I'm writing the Guides to Klax, and still only on student ( :-[ ), so that'll take some time. They and the Mentor presets will be included with the download, so sit tight, I'll have it all ready soon! ;)
Yay!so when,or i should say if,mycharacter becomes a water mentor you use the present hmmm awesome i just hope i heard you right and im not making a fool of myself....:/
Heheh yeah if you become a Mentor (doesn't matter which element) then just sit tight and I'll automatically go into preset-construction! When the preset's done I'll give you the link to the download. ;)

JsCreations123

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2011, 07:53:15 pm »

I can do the Dark Mentor... mwahahaha..... XD Just put me where you need me :P
OK, I'll make the Dark Mentor preset for you as soon as possible! :D

Uh... but I've been trying to figure out how to share a preset so people can USE it... :-\ If you know how then please respond because I had this problem with my other friend. :-[

GamerGirl

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2011, 08:36:19 pm »
I think all you have to do is create a ZIP file and put the original creation files (ex: preset_1) inside. Then when I or another mentor see it, they can export it themselves and it'll show up like this (ex: username1). Then the mentor can share their exported file with the rest so everyone can see it :3 If that makes any sense...

Also, if you need help or you need someone to take some presets to make, I've got some experience under my belt. All I need are some ref sheets so I can see what kind of design you'd like and I could make some.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 08:48:38 pm »
Jay do you really need a water mentor?If so i dont mind my wolf turning from a pup to a mentor....Of course i'll need your permission first?If thats all right with you just tell me yes or no. :)?

JsCreations123

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »
I think all you have to do is create a ZIP file and put the original creation files (ex: preset_1) inside. Then when I or another mentor see it, they can export it themselves and it'll show up like this (ex: username1). Then the mentor can share their exported file with the rest so everyone can see it :3 If that makes any sense...

Also, if you need help or you need someone to take some presets to make, I've got some experience under my belt. All I need are some ref sheets so I can see what kind of design you'd like and I could make some.
OK thanks. :) There are only so many Mentors so I'll tell you if I need help all of a sudden. Now... time to make the presets... 8)

JsCreations123

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2011, 10:05:44 pm »
Jay do you really need a water mentor?If so i dont mind my wolf turning from a pup to a mentor....Of course i'll need your permission first?If thats all right with you just tell me yes or no. :)?
Yeah, we need Mentors and Teachers more than ever, so sure. ::) Water Mentor you say? I'll get right on the preset! ;)

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2011, 10:07:44 pm »
I got the picture ^^ I put it on my application, sorry it took so long ((P.S, Simara is a lot smaller than she looks in the pic. xD))

How many more mentors do you need? I could go on the game and tell some friends to see if they're interested in joining((The only reason I'm not voulunteering myself to be a mentor is because I'm a little scared about being one. I'd rather start from the beginning and work my way up so I would know what to do if/when I become a mentor/teacher, sorries ._.))

One last thing: In the second article-thing that explains what the Klax is about, you said that wolves needed to fight to gain strength. When you say fight, do you mean fight with their elements or just a regular wolf fight?((Moar questions!))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:36:38 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA