Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 59914 times)

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2011, 10:49:39 pm »
I got the picture ^^ I put it on my application, sorry it took so long ((P.S, Simara is a lot smaller than she looks in the pic. xD))

How many more mentors do you need? I could go on the game and tell some friends to see if they're interested in joining((The only reason I'm not voulunteering myself to be a mentor is because I'm a little scared about being one. I'd rather start from the beginning and work my way up so I would know what to do if/when I become a mentor/teacher, sorries ._.))

One last thing: In the second article-thing that explains what the Klax is about, you said that wolves needed to fight to gain strength. When you say fight, do you mean fight with their elements or just a regular wolf fight?((Moar questions!))
Let's see... I need 2-3 more Mentors, no greater than 3. :)

And I meant fight with their elements. But let's say that you're a *Life* Klax Member and your special power is only to heal others, then you may want to work on the natural muscles. XD

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2011, 10:53:32 pm »
Jay do you really need a water mentor?If so i dont mind my wolf turning from a pup to a mentor....Of course i'll need your permission first?If thats all right with you just tell me yes or no. :)?
Yeah, we need Mentors and Teachers more than ever, so sure. ::) Water Mentor you say? I'll get right on the preset! ;)
-is shocked-Oh...Yeah,um great,terrific thanks! :D.....OH!Yeah my new age is 2 years cause im a mentor now not a pup anymore ok? ^.^
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:00:04 pm by Jessie Dagger »

GamerGirl

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2011, 11:43:11 pm »
Jay, I clicked on your dragon egg thingy... hoped it helped! You don't have to give me karma, tho. I'd rather earn it than getting a freebie :P

JsCreations123

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 12:31:59 am »
Jay, I clicked on your dragon egg thingy... hoped it helped! You don't have to give me karma, tho. I'd rather earn it than getting a freebie :P
Thanks! ^.^ And if that's what you want then okies. :)

GamerGirl

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 12:34:01 am »
8D

JsCreations123

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 10:55:27 pm »
RAWR I was too impatient so I made an application now.
Name - Simara
Gender - Female
Age - Eh, around 7 or 8 months((7 and a half xD I dunno))
Description - Simara is just a young pup. She found the Klax after getting lost from her parents when she wandered off from the den. She was only five months at that time. Because of this, the only things she could catch and eat were mice and hares. Simara rationed the little food she had and stayed close to lakes and streams until prides and packs drove her away. She was lonely too, but then she met Ember. Simara was so happy when Ember asked her to join the Klax, and she immediately said "YES!"
Personality - She's very tomboyish and loves to wrestle and play-fight her friends. She's outgoing and likes showing off anything-whether its a new skill in an element to just merely catching a mouse. Simara can be a little headstrong and that sometimes gets her into trouble.

Status - Student

Nice photo. ^^ You DO know that there's a name tag on/off trigger, right? ::)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 11:10:48 pm »
So are presets hard i'm just asking cause I tried making one and I like.....How you say,FAILED....So i was just wondering how easy is it?

JsCreations123

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 11:21:12 pm »
So are presets hard i'm just asking cause I tried making one and I like.....How you say,FAILED....So i was just wondering how easy is it?
Heheh you must meet the basic requirements first before trying to make one. You'll need a more professional art program like GIMP or even better, the expensive Photoshop. At first it may seem really complicated, but as you gain more experience with the program and file finding, then you'll be able to make great presets in less than a few hours.
If you think that a few hours is long, then you might not finish your first full preset until the next day (if you want it to look pretty darn detailed). Once you get the hang of it, then you might even get into preset-volunteering! People will start to want your presets. :)
So I cannot answer your question entirely because the difficulty of making presets varies upon the person making the preset. :)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 01:53:22 am »
Oh and just out of curriousity can you send me a message of the preset progess just so i know how its coming?Thanks.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 02:37:24 am »
Nice photo. ^^ You DO know that there's a name tag on/off trigger, right? ::)

Yush, I know. I didnt wanna mess with anything in the settings and stuff cause' I'm weird like that

Lol presets. Im trying to do one right now for fun and practice, but its failing. It used to be awesome but then I messed with the coding and I cant see the head and eyes xD. BUT I figured out how to make two different eyes and how to make parts of my preset transparent!((thats how I messed up the codes. I noticed I put parentheses in lots of my posts...xD))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:40:34 am by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA