Author Topic: .:Courtney's Water Textures:. ~Taking Requests!~ [New: Electric Blue Water!]  (Read 44556 times)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Sure! cx I'll try it out, although, I'll work on it tommorrow, it's too late for me to start any projects right now. x3

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Starnight1998

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Picture/Description: How about... a deep-sea water? Like, if you are out in the ocean, and you look down, and you see... this. This deep blue feeling with a greenish shade. Very little waves, so little that you can see deep down, but it's so deep that you can't see anything except the whole deepiness. It looks light on the surface, but you can feel that deep down is something much more deep and dark. (Excuse the repeated use of the word deep. I just tried to get the expression across)
Seamless or not?: Whatever. Best seamless, but the request itself is quite hard, so...
Public or Private: Public.

Please don't bother too much with this this request. I just thought, if you take requests, then a challenge would be interesting. So have a little challenge of expression there. If you can express the feeling of deepiness(is that a word?)...  you will deserve admirance.You don't have to, if you don't want to. I just thought it would be a nice challenge. Now I'm starting to repeat myself. Maybe, of course, it isn't a challenge for you, but it surely is for me.

So, have fun and please tell me whether you'll do it or not.

:-[

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
I can't get them to work in my map! :(
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Patches10559

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thx    It's relly cool!!  :)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
@ ~Taakah
I took a shot at it, but something tells me it's a tad too dark.. What do you think?

@ Patches
No problem! I'm glad you like it! cx

@Ashhh
Oh no! Dx Have you saved everything in your FeralHeart>Media>Materials folder? Have you also typed in the name of the texture perfectly? (Meaning that all spelling and capitalzation is correct.)

@ Star

Offline Starnight1998

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
 ;D I'll be waiting in anticipation.

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
I want some lighter lava for my map -.<
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
@ Star
I tried.. But I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, I can always modify/redo it to your liking. ^^

@ Kaylee
Is this okay? cx If so, would you like it public or private?

nyxghostrider

can u make water tht looks like this?: a river after a long, windy and rainy thunderstorm. I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
Mmm.. I'm a tad confused about what you're asking. Can I have some type of reference please? cx