Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 124156 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!
« Reply #1100 on: April 08, 2012, 06:28:15 pm »
Zero rose his tail to silence Kali, " I understand your anger, but I'd like to hear this." he growled. After the crimson eyed wolf finished his statement Zero gave a disgusted snort, " Love!? What a pathetic thing to say." he growled.(I can't think sorry ) "we need to find out more information on them. Who should we send?" he questioned both of them.(Fail.!!!!!!)(can I have one more character, I don't know which pack she should be in though.)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1101 on: April 08, 2012, 09:56:52 pm »
(SilverDawn: Coursee you can : ) And its up to youh)

The white and grey male yawned which some what resembled the words, "I agree Spades," but they were barely audio able under his sleepy groan. "I don't think anyone understands this whole thing completely though...but there has to be some way to fix this right? I mean why would a random cat come here claiming that some goddess had sent her to guide us..." He paused, letting out a smug laugh. He cast a mischievous look over to the orange creature. "Unless Thirteens just a psychopath kitty..." But the feline didn't seem to be listening...

Xander gulped slightly at the mention of his old pack, being honest he had completely forgotten about them since the Ribbons. The thought of Zero and the other's invading his den and having yet another battle made his heart drop, he remembered that these guys were keeping him alive, and he owed them alot. The least he could do was listen to them. "Okay," He said with a simple nod before turning to Thirteen waiting for her reply of Dusk's question.

~~~

The orange feline began to make her way over to Locran, she looked like she had paid no attention to the convocation and questions, but proved them all wrong by answering after a short while of silence. "Of course, but It might be quite a trek, are you all ready?" She asked, not even bothering to even glance at any of the other pack mates but Locran. The tabby then snuggled into the males warm fur.  

Though the random affection was most likely a little odd to everyone else, Thirteen still continued to embrace Locran. She felt as though he was her comfort, and right now she felt lonely then ever. The feline was home sick.

The wolf of snow had always and will always been her favorite.

~~~

Kali's eye's widened to a unnatural size, she was just about to call Cryis a very bad name indeed when Zero rose his tail, silencing her.

DID HE REALLY JUST DO THAT...TO ME???

(Sorry for fail Kali post)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1102 on: April 08, 2012, 09:58:36 pm »
PAGE 111!

MAKE A WISH!

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 08, 2012, 11:57:04 pm »
Name: Mayzic
Description/Picture:
Personality: Mayzic loves to be around others. For her it's hard to be alone and be sane at the same time. She loves to meet new people, she wont shy away from even the most terrifying presence.(fail)
Skills: Leaping, she can leap pretty far.  Her ears are very sharp as well, sensing thing far, and even the heart rate of another.(close by)
History (Optional):
Mate/crush: none
This is a complet fail I apologize. I'll wait for others to post.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 09, 2012, 12:20:58 am »
((Nothing really to post for Dusk and Karma, sort of just waiting for them to head out now haha.))

It was a challenge to keep the gleam of joy from showing in his crimson eyes at Kali's reaction to being silenced. Cyris kept himself distracted by answering Zero's question, "I could go, if you would like, Beta Zero. I was able to get this much from them, I could find out more. My fur blends in well enough, and they never knew I was there."

Cyris was slightly discouraged, he wasn't sure what Zero's reaction would be or if Kali would try saying something to prevent his going. Gaining information was his talent, it was practically his role in the pack wither it was with torture or simply eavesdropping, he had to be a good choice to send. But it would matter little if Zero had little trust in him.

((I wish for the ability to have a question mark, exclamation point, or a light bulb to appear above my head at command ;D))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

sparkz2

« Reply #1105 on: April 09, 2012, 03:01:07 am »
((I have nothing to post but I wish for an unlimited amount of beef jerky <3))

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 09, 2012, 11:15:57 pm »
((Should we have them all heading out now by the way?))

((Edited: WOO! I've finally reached Elder Member! 8D))
The Hobbit

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 10, 2012, 12:45:53 am »
Lorcan looked down as something nuzzled into his fur, a soft smile parted his maw at the sight of Thirteen. He enjoyed the affection of the small feline.  The white wolf nuzzled the cat's shoulder then spoke, " Well, lead the way oh noble Thirteen." he smiled. (fail but Thireen is so aborable!)

"Go, take Kali with you it seems that you two need to work out problems." truthfully Zero just wanted to be left alone. One way or another Kali would come and complain about how he had silenced her. Either way the she wolf would be gone and out of his hair. (fail once again and congrats Katsa and I'm not posting Mayzic yet.)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 10, 2012, 10:14:22 pm »
((Going to wait on the others :3
And thank you!))
The Hobbit

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 11, 2012, 07:00:41 pm »
BUMP!!!! Were did everyone go? I wonder if Abby is going to be able to come back and I wonder if Luna is doing alright :()