Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123656 times)

LunaSpirit

Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!
« Reply #1120 on: April 15, 2012, 07:23:33 pm »
(To who ever has read The Hunger Games :3 Mah FanFic \/
http://lunaspirit98.deviantart.com/#/d4wdhq3)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1121 on: April 17, 2012, 06:18:36 pm »
(Waiting for Silver to postt :3 )

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 18, 2012, 01:05:06 am »
((PLEASE READ: I may not be on tomorrow, there's a slight chance I may but just in case I'm posting this in all the RPs I'm in. I am moving [once again x_x], but this time I won't be gone for as long, in fact I should be back either sometime late tomorrow or the next day. If for some reason I am gone for a bit longer, please feel free to move on without me. It shouldn't come to that, though, and I should be back shortly, but in case I don't, just say my character(s) are currently doing something else and will meet with the others shortly.))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 20, 2012, 12:37:58 am »
I'm Sooooo sorry that It's taken me sooo long to post! My dance company is getting ready for swan lake and it's been hectic trying to break in new shoes and then dancing in then for3-4 hours. (My shows are tomorrow and sunday) I also have a performance at a step shown Saturday soo I'm really busy at the moment1 I shall post now)

Lorcan sent a look over at Xander, Dusk and Karma. The city was where they all met. He gave a sigh and spoke to spades, "This city isn't hellish, even though the streets are pack with many different thing and the scent is over powering."(Fail I can't think of much more.)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #1124 on: April 20, 2012, 12:46:00 am »
(I would like to join but would need somebody to tell me what has happened since the start.)

Name: Jiaz
Personality: He is quiet simply because he never has anything to say. He watches, though, and that's how he learns what he knows. A good listener, and won't repeat what you say unless it's something that could get somebody hurt if it's kept quiet. Won't hurt his friends, but isn't afraid to hurt people that have hurt his friends. Will get quieter and quieter when angry, when it's like talking to a wall he's about to attack you.
Skills: Running fast and appearing trustworthy.
History (Optional): Jiaz was raised in a normal family, except for the fact that his father was on the wrong side of the law. When he was old enough to fight he asked his dad to teach him how and became skilled. Although his father did teach him some dirty tricks, he has never used them except once or twice, in life or death situations.
Mate/crush: Open
Picture:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:29:10 pm by KnifeKnut »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1125 on: April 20, 2012, 10:21:31 pm »
(Silver: Its fine, I wish you well! x
Knife: Your character is accepted! And theres a summary towards the middle of the front page about what has happened so far :3

Well

I think thinking about shutting this RP down soon. I mean things are starting to slow down a little and even I am negecting it alittle. It has had its time, and 113 pages is a incredibal amount.

Though I'm not deciding yet. What do you guys think?)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #1126 on: April 20, 2012, 10:58:51 pm »
(Don't shut it down! I'm on every day and I'll be active here.)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 21, 2012, 09:38:41 pm »
((Noooo! D:
It's one of few RPs left that's actually good T~T
Abby may be back soon when her computer gets fixed, and I'm sure Silver will be on more when the dance competition is finished with~))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 22, 2012, 02:40:54 pm »
Nooo!!!! This rp is a rearity! You barely find rps the have people that actually write more than a couple of words. I'll be able to be more active once my schedule has slowed down.)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1129 on: April 22, 2012, 08:54:24 pm »
(Okay okay I won't Lol XD Its just I think we are losing members and things are getting inactive here)

Kali snarled lightly; her smug little smirk reappeared at the talk of a game. Yes that's defiantly what she saw this whole situation as, a silly little game of catch me if you can. Unfortunately, Zero was a great opponent and Cyris was right. He did not plan on losing.  

Not that she'd admit this of course, but her expression said everything. "I don't know what you are talking about Cyris,"  The coffee coated female laughed as she brushed her tail under his snout in a flirtatious way. "But I suggest we do as Zero has ordered, that is unless you want your guts all over his paws...or even mine,"

~~~

Thirteen laughed lightly and rolled her eyes at Spade's comment. "Mother would not linger in a human place like this, shes too exposed here...Me however, I love this city," She purred, rubbing her cheek against the cool metal of a car door. "Though its not exactly the same..." The feline whispered, glaring at a frozen human with fearful and sorrowful eyes. It had been around 5 weeks now, no movement, no life, nothing. "We are heading into the wilderness at the other side..."

The wilderness was much more dense than the little forest the wolves called home. It could almost be described as a jungle. No wolf had been known to want to enter such a place, it was just far too easy to get lost and who knew what beasts thrived there...

~~~

"I don't know..."

Xander exhaled deeply. He had expected a long and complex answer from Karma, which included something about him not taking his role in the correct manner or that she came here to tell him to stop being so lazy. But No, she gave him none of that. She simply did now know...Or maybe she did... But what ever her reason. She did not hate him.

The white and grey male let out a jokey growl at Dusk's comments; he could tell by the tone in his voice he was just kidding. Feeling a little more light hearted, Xander pounced up to the silver male and gave him a light playful nip on the shoulder. "And who put you in charge? Hmm?" He hissed smugly, and began walking beside Locran casting him a sarcastic, "Who does he think he is?" look.