Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123661 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!
« Reply #1130 on: April 22, 2012, 09:43:18 pm »
((Woo!))

Cyris didn't even flinch at either the tail running under his chin or Kali's comment. He simply pause to wait for the female to pass and be out of his way, turning crimson irises at her steadily and maybe even a little boredly. "You just worry about your own job," he told her, "and I'll worry about mine."

With that he began walking forward again, glancing back behind him with a sly gleam in his eyes. "Shall we?"

~*~*~*~*~

With the nip he received from Xander, Dusk shifted his head slightly around and parted his maw, looking almost threatening though of course wasn't really mad or annoyed. He held it that way for a moment as if to warn the white and grey male away, answering, "Well I just took it upon myself since someone decided to hang back and relax. Is there a problem with how I lead?"

As soon as he finished the sentence, not paying attention to where he was going Dusk slammed right into an open car door. There was a muffled whine from both the surprise and pain, knocking the wolf backwards for a moment. Quickly, though, the storm-furred male rolled himself over on his paws and walked back to his earlier position with the pack, regaining his composure.

"I meant to do that," he mumbled with lowered ears, glancing sideways as if to avoid their glances and holding his head up high with his remaining dignity. At this point Karma had sped up her walk so she wasn't so far behind the others now that Xander had caught up. The change of behavior lighten Karma's own spirit, and the sudden collision her brother made with the car cause a smile to appear upon her visage. The smile then turned to a snicker, snicker to laughter. Soon Karma was nearly bawling with the laughter, barely able to keep herself from falling to the floor. It was like the laughter was releasing the last of the stress, sadness, and irritation from her, she couldn't remember the last time she had been able to laugh like that.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

sparkz2

« Reply #1131 on: April 22, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »
Spades cracked a grin and looked the other way trying to hide his laughter by covering his maw with his paw he hadnt laughed like this in a while and he felt that every second that passed he was feeling better.  He took his paw away from his maw as he was able to hold himself from laughing. "You ok?" he said looking over at Dusk

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #1132 on: April 23, 2012, 06:27:16 pm »
(introducing my character in your area)
Jiaz looked up the street at a loud sound, similar to a crash. After a few seconds, he noticed the wolf that had walked into the door. Unable to help himself, he let out a short laugh and waited to see what would happen next.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 25, 2012, 01:35:01 am »
A metallic thud shocked Lorcan. He turned quickly and looked to see Dusk regaining his composure as he stood. Karma's laughter soon reached his ears and like  a yawn(yawns being contagious) he felt a chuckle shake his body. "Smooth, very smooth Dusk." THe white male chuckled. Lorcan hadn't  ever seen Dusk be taken off guard like that before.(fail)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1134 on: April 26, 2012, 10:20:42 pm »
(Sorry I have not had chance to post. Me and My Mum had a massive argument and she took my laptop off me -.-

Nuclear and Knife: Could you please make your posts a tiny bit longer? I mean they are not to bad, but still. I'l let Silver off cause shes busyy)     

Xander returned his eyes back to Dusk at the sound of a loud thud; it took him a second or two to realize why the silver male was recoiling with a dazed expression. He then joined in with the laugher that quickly got out of control and began to make all Xander's body ache with the effort of laughing.

"N..not so smug now! Are you!?" The white and grey male managed to state in between inhaling and exhaling deeply, attempting to catch his breath. When Xander thought things had settled down, Locran suddenly came out with. "Smooth...very smooth Dusk," which made him explode in laughter again. "I...I cant stop!" He exclaimed.

~~~

Thirteen simply rolled her green eyes at the situation, but couldn't help smirking at the sight of Xander, Karma, Spades and Locran in tears and Dusk stood there with his familiar cold and serious expression. "Now now children! Lets go..." She giggled.

Suddenly a unfamiliar round of laughter met Thirteens ears, her yes found it to be some stranger who seemed quite intent on approaching the pack. The others did not seem to notice, they were too busy laughing their heads off. "Are you from Zero's pack stranger? If you are...You are not welcome here..." She hissed.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #1135 on: April 26, 2012, 11:40:38 pm »
(Is that supposed to be me?)

sparkz2

« Reply #1136 on: April 27, 2012, 01:21:38 am »
(sorry not much for me to post, im tryin the best I can to keep it in detail but not draw it out to where its a boring read :P)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1137 on: April 27, 2012, 10:04:35 pm »
(Knife: Yeah the stranger wolf is youh.
Nuclear: Its okay : ) )

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 28, 2012, 11:31:27 pm »
((Sorry for lateness!))

Dusk did his best to keep his composure, though he was lightly blushing beneath his fur. Not exactly how he planned to bring everyone out of their gloom, but he supposed it was something. I can maneuver through the thickest foliage, travel silently along snow and dead leaves, find the safest path to travel across mountains and streams, but I couldn't sidestep out of the way of a human contraption. Smooth indeed.

A light growl was directed at Lorcan and storm eyes glared at the hardly breathing Xander, though both were half-hearted. "Alright, you had your laughs. You can shut up now," he grumbled, though he didn't really expect them to stop, at least right away. Karma, giving a quick burst of laughter now and then but doing her best to try and hold it in, came up beside her brother and gave him a light nuzzle to his neck. "We're sorry, Dusk, just I don't think any of us had expected that to happen. Caught us all by surprise, you know?"

Dusk seemed about to say something but Thirteen's voice caught his attention, along with Karma's. Both siblings looked toward the stranger with harden eyes, the laughter gone as they saw the stranger before them. If this was a wolf that was of Zero's pack, they braced themselves for an attack, their eyes upon close inspection were flicking around the area as if searching for more wolves that could possibly be surrounding them unknowingly.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #1139 on: April 30, 2012, 05:06:21 pm »
((Bump))