Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 33047 times)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 07:08:45 pm »
Very true, I'm gonna go ahead and skip the school thing then XD))

After eight hours the school bell finally rung, releasing kids from the classrooms and out to freedom. The first thing Kye was going to do was see Guilmon so he took off running down the sidewalk and headed towards the park. However, he stopped when he saw the little girl from lastnight, playing with what seemed to be a doll. It was small and round, having purple and white fur. He really wanted to see Guilmon but was curious about this girl as well.

Finally deciding he walked over to the small girl and tilted his head as he smiled. "Hey there, I wanted to apologize about lastnight....I ran off without greeting you. My name is Kye." He smiled at the doll. "That's a nice doll you have there." Once again, he had no idea that he was actually talking to a Digimon. He wondered if the girl saw the whole event lastnight...

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 06:39:42 pm »
Polite bump to get things going again~ I'll come in soon after this c: }}
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2012, 08:57:27 pm »
Airi looked at the boy, "Erm, uh, thanks..." She mumbled. "My names Airi." She got up, smiling slightly. Dodomon, currently in the girls arms, blinked a few times. This human smelled slightly of digimon. Sure enough, the smells of the human education place had covered most of it, but it was still there, like stink on a... well, Dodomon didn't know. Yet, she knew to stay still for the other humans that were there. Dodomon, she thought, you are a doll. Not living right now. so you must act like one. Stay still, even if he's a friend.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2012, 07:03:41 pm »
Kye looked at the doll oddly. Did that doll just...blink? He thought to himself. He frowned at it for a while, then shook his head and smiled at Airi. "Sorry for the sudden walk up, I know you don't know me but...I saw you lastnight in the park, and never really greeted your or anything so...I'm sorry. Um..did you...possibly...see anything odd, from lastnight?" He had to be careful with his words, he didn't want the little girl to know about Guilmon or anything. He had to be sure that she saw nothing, and if she did...well, he wasn't really going to do anything about since she was a little girl after all, who would believe her anyway?

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2012, 10:47:51 pm »
She nodded, "I thought i saw you with another person and you had two creatures that were fighting..." She looked at her feet, still a bit shy.

((Shortness. : P))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2012, 01:47:34 am »
Kye bit his lower lip. So she saw... He smiled a little at the girl. "Creatures? Do you...know what they were?" He still didn't want to blurt out that they were Digimon just in case.

(Shortness DX)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2012, 10:02:24 pm »
~Bump))

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2012, 11:27:43 pm »
She nodded, "Yes. Or... at least I think...I think they were digimon." By now, Dodomon was itching to introduce herself and go see the tamers digimon and have new friends, but- oh, wait. Now she was itchy. She had no way of scratching it either Grah! She thought, This is just great! Airi, hurry up! I wanna go back to our playhouse!

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2012, 01:57:15 am »
Kye hung his head. Great... He thought to himself, then lifted his head to look at her. Actually, that wasn't so bad. Again she was but a little girl, even if she told anyone they wouldn't believe her. He tilted his head and looked at the "doll" in her arms and narrowed his eyes some.

Could it be....? He stayed silent for a moment, then smiled again. "Digimon...yes well, you're right. I have a Digimon. His name is Guilmon and he's in the woods not too far from here." He stepped away. "I would ask you if you wanted to see him but...eh well, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to talk to strangers." He chuckled then sighed. "I'll see you around then." He turned and walked away, heading towards the woods where Guilmon is.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:59:17 am by Draco4777 »

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2012, 05:19:40 pm »
She blinked, "Erm, wait!" She raced to catch up with him. "I-I have a Digimon too..." She cast her gaze away shyly. "Urhm... this is Dodomon." She looked at the small digimon with a sigh. "But... if you have a Digimon... then can I see it? I-it's not like my parents would really worry once you were introduced to them! They'd actually think it was good for me to have a friend..." She looked back up at him, letting out another sigh. "But, I think it would be best if we-" Dodomon cut her off, "-Go to see this new friend!" Of course, no one was really watching them.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~