Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 33064 times)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Digimon
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2012, 04:00:12 am »
She let herself be pulled up by the other boy and dusted herself off.

"Oh, so... It wasn't a dream? Huh..." She shuffled her foot on the ground. "Yeah, I'm okay. I slip and fall all the time."

She lifted her head to look at Airi and Guilmon. She wrung out her pigtails and her shirt a little.

"So... He's real? What's his name?"
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2012, 05:25:45 pm »
Kye nodded and glanced over at his Digimon. "That's Guilmon." He smiled. "And yes, he's very much real." Guilmon smiled and padded over, sniffing around at the female, then looked up at her. "That looked like fun!" He turned and leaped into the air. "Wheeee!" He landed into the water with a big splash, getting it over Kye and the girl. "Ah! Guilmon!" Guilmon's head popped out of the water and he laughed, swimming around happily. Kye sighed but smiled as he shook his head, then looked at the female. "Sorry about him. Anyway, the name's Kye. How about you?"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2012, 06:16:15 pm »
Gonna try to be more active now. ^^))
In the city, there was the sounds of fighting, roars, and all the crashing as the fight between Cerberumon and a wild digimon, a greymon. The cerberumon was thrown out of the alley and in the middle of the busy streets with Nimh clinging tightly to him. As they skitted onto the road, she fell and slid from her digimon as it fell on it's side, but her landing was aced as she held the ground with a hand and her other hand out and holding a blue card, which she was about to use but as she got up, a car swerved to try and avoid hitting her or Curburumon, thunking it's side into the young girl and causing her to try and leap out of the way, staggering as she landed until she fell. The stupid truck ruined my ankle! she thought as her legs were outstretched to the side when she landed. She ignored her throbbing leg and sore hip as she lowered her head and sighed, smirking. She gave a light chuckle and called to the curburumon who was back on his paws and lowered himself in a battle ready position. "SORRY, PARTNER, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL HAVE TO DO THIS SOLO, I'M OUT!"

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2012, 06:08:13 pm »
Eryes giggled at the dino Digimon's sniffing and pushed his nose away.

"Hehe, that tickles!"

She watched as Guilmon headed straight into the water and futilely attempted to block.
Once covered in water again, she shook off a little and laughed with him.

"It's alright. He looks like he's awfully fun to be around!" She wrung out her shirt and shook her head. "So, Guilmon and Kye, huh? My name's Eryes. Up until now, I had no idea that Digimon were real. I always though FeralRenamon was some sort of imaginary friend..."

She gave Kye a big smile and held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you!"

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2012, 02:25:53 am »
Kye smiled and reached out a hand, taking Eryes's in his and shook it lightly. "Nice to meet you as well." He glanced at FeralRenamon. "If she was your imaginary friend, that's some imagination you have." He chuckled lightly and let her hand go. He glanced over at Guilmon as his head poked out of the water and he swam around, looking happy. A fish darted in front of him and he blinked, then snapped his jaws at it and swam after it.

Kye shook his head and chuckled again. "Yes, he's very playful." Guilmon kept chasing after the fish but then stopped, the pupils of his eyes slitting slightly like a snake's as he growled and his head turned towards the city. Kye frowned. "Guilmon, what's wrong?" Guilmon continued to growl then pulled himself out of the water and dashed towards the city, sensing the fight in the city. Kye blinked. "Guilmon wait!" He ran after Guilmon.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2012, 03:03:40 am »
The cerberumon was flung by his tail as he leveled down from weakness and pain, becoming Dobermon once more and laying weakly beside Nimh, who still had the dislocated, possibly broken leg/hip. She threw herself over Dobermon and hugged his shivering battered body. The monstrous greymon loomed over the pair and raised a foot over them, about to crush the pair without mercy. "This is it, Dobermon! It's been nice working with you!" she shouted and clenched her eyes closed tightly, tears steaming from her eyes as she shook like her digimon, being just as shaken.

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2012, 03:53:58 am »
"Oh, FeralRenamon? Yeah, he's been my best friend for a while now!" She giggled again. "He isn't very much of a conversation..."

She watched Guilmon swim around with Kye, until FeralRenamon's ears perked and a light growl and sending a glance to his tamer. Once Guilmon took off, and Kye with him, she hesitated, confused, but hopped onto her Digimon. She looked back at Airi and Dodomon.

"C'mon!" She shouted and motioned toward herself, inviting them on FeralRenamon.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2012, 07:09:12 pm »
Airi looked around, before scooping Dodomon up and hopping on the huge fox-like digimon. She now pulled out her digivice as Dodomon said something to her that was to low to hear.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2012, 09:39:55 pm »
Kye continued to run after Guilmon as his Digimon dashed passed the branches and trees. "Guilmon! Wait! What's wrong?!" But Guilmon didn't slow down at all as he continued to run, getting further and further ahead of Kye but he still managed to keep Guilmon in sight somehow. They soon broke away from the forest and onto the street, heading deep into the city. Kye panted as he ran after Guilmon. Man, I should run for track. He thought jokingly.

It was then that Kye saw the commotion ahead. People were running and screaming away from the destruction of buildings as something huge crashed into them, running passed Kye and Guilmon without much notice. Kye's eyes widened when he saw Cerberumon fighting against another dino-like monster but was flung back and he saw a glow, only guessing that Cerberumon had Digivolved back into Dobermon. If Dobermon is here, then so is Nimh... He thought. Now realizing the danger he ran faster and didn't try to stop Guilmon as they headed for the two Digimon. They had just gotten there in time when Kye saw Greymon lift his foot and was about to crush Nimh and Dobermon. "Noooooo!"

His Digivice began to glow and Guilmon let out a roar at the same time as he ran forward, his entire body glowing with the digivice and began to change. He grew bigger and bigger as horns sprouted from his head and blades on his arms formed as well, along with a silver mane. By the time the glowing faded Guilmon was now Growlmon and he rammed right into Greymon, grabbing his sides with his claws and pushed back so that Greymon was shuved away from Nimh and Dobermon. Growlmon kept shoving Greymon further as he tried breaking free then pushed him back, making Greymon fall back onto the ground and Growlmon roared. Kye stood there, stunned by his Digimon's transformation, then remembered Nimh.

(Here's what Growlmon looks like in case some of you didn't know.))

Kye ran over to her and knelt by her. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked, lightly placing a hand on her shoulder. He didn't know why he was helping or worried, after all she tried to destroy Guilmon, but showing spite probably wouldn't do anything and besides, it didn't mean he wanted to see her get crushed! He looked over at Growlmon as he roared after shoving Greymon then waited for it to get back up.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2012, 11:27:15 pm »
Aww a rescue, how romantic. XD)
Nimh became aware to the sound of a roar, and the ground vibrating at each foot step as the two dino-like digimon battled, but she didn't dare look up and remove herself from her injured digimon. A hand was placed on her shoulder and a males voice was heard. 'Hey, are you ok?' "What?" she finally looked up from her bloody and battered digimon as she stared at the same male she battled before. "My leg is broken, I think, and Dobermon isn't doing bet- er hey wait! We tried to destroy your digimon and even almost kill you, why are you helping us!" her eyes narrowed in suspicion and she hugged Dobermon closer to her as it's head dangled limply from it's body, tongue sticking out an eyes closed. Normal people thought it was a dead dog she was hugging but since it was a digimon, it would have to vanish before proven dead.

The liar and the thief