Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 33044 times)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2012, 12:23:51 am »
((I'm gonna wait till the other two post, I feel like we're leaving them behind ^^''))

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2012, 12:49:56 am »
((True... I don't believe Okami's posting here anymore though... if she was she would have done so a long time ago))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2012, 02:21:49 am »
{{It's alright~ I'm just waiting for a good moment to jump in c:
I read every post that shows up, so don't worry. xD I just think and wait for a good moment~ I don't wanna interrupt any scenes or nothin' ouo}}
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2012, 12:56:07 am »
((Ahh, ok XD I'll go on ahead then.))

Kye blinked at Dobomon. "Whoa! So you are a Digimon!" He laughed. "That's awesome!" He rubbed Dobomon's head lightly, then looked at the Airi. "Sure, you can see Guilmon. He's really great and fun, he'll be very happy to meet some new friends. Come on." He turned and continued up the trail, passing the park and headed towards the woods. He followed a hard trail, climbing up steep hills and such and helped Airi through them.

Finally, the stream came in sight and he followed it till the cave appeared. He stopped and smiled at Airi, then stepped foward. "Guil-" He didn't even finish as the red dinosaur came running out. "Kyemon!" He leaped at Kye and knocked him to the ground, wagging his tail as he nuzzled him. Kye laughed and petted Guilmon's snout. "Alright alright! Easy Guilmon!"

He finally managed to push Guilmon off, and as he stood, Guilmon stared excitedly at the girl and her Digimon. "Kyemon! She has a Digimon!" His tail wagged more as he smiled, looking at Dobomon. "My name's Guilmon, wanna play?"

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2012, 01:51:57 am »
Dodomon leapt from the slightly startled Airi's arms, "Sure! My names Dodomon!" Airi smiled slightly. "Hey, you know... I have a clubhouse. We could meet there if we befriended any other tamers. My parents do have a tendacy to be out the house almost all day. Either that or we could move the stuff in the cave, though I don't think a mini-fridge would work out here. Much less it'd be too heavy to carry" She was referring to the small, battery-powered fridge that was able to hold a few drinks and snacks in her small relaxaion place. "Though we'd have to carry the chairs and table out too... that would make some kids and grown-ups suspicious on what we were doing with them." She giggled, "So, I guess it's my place we could meet up at! It's not too far from the park."

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2012, 11:49:45 am »
FeralRenamon halted his movement when he heard the other tamers and their Digimon. Eryes looked down at him from his back, wondering what had caused him to stop their usual walk through the woods. When she heard their voices, she hopped off of his back and ran up to a tree to peak out from behind it.

That's the Digimon from the other night... She turned her attention to Airi and Dodomon. And there's the other little girl, too. What are they doing here?

She leaned forward a bit more to get a better look and slipped on a rock, causing her to fall into the stream with a small scream.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:17:33 pm by Galiou »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2012, 07:12:02 pm »
I was just very busy. Story writing, other rp's, and school related stuff, plus getting a summer job. I'll have to be inactive for this rp until I get the chances but I'll try to catch up.)

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »
Awe alright))

Kye smiled. "That sounds great! A little hangout place for Digimon, Guilmon would love the company too. Right Guilmon?" Guilmon nodded as he sniffed at Dobomon, then smiled at the girl. "Will there be bread and peanutbutter?" Kye rolled his eyes and rubbed Guilmon's head. "I'm sure there will be." Guilmon smiled even wider. "Yay! Yay!" Kye smiled. "I'll just have to figure out how to get Guilmon through the city without being spotted..."

It was then that he heard a scream and a splash of water. He blinked over in the direction then ran over to the stream and stopped, looking out. "Hello? Who's out there?"

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2012, 06:33:45 pm »
Erys crawled out of the stream pathetically, coughing a bit. She flopped onto the ground and rubbed her now wet bottom.

"Owie..." She looked up at the familiar boy and smiled sheepishly with a small nervous giggle. "Haha... Hi?"

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2012, 12:44:10 am »
Kye blinked down at the girl. "Wait a minute...." He pointed a finger at her. "I remember you!" He smiled. "You're that girl from lastnight, during that little 'duel.'" He reached out a hand to help her up. "Are you ok? Anything broken?" Guilmon watched from a distance, tilting his head as he stayed by Airi and Dobomon.