Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 33232 times)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Digimon
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2012, 01:56:26 am »
As they grew closer to the city, the pair saw the small red flash and Guilmon's digivolution. FeralRenamon hoped to a safe area as the Digimon scrapped, where Eryes spotted Kye and Nimh. She looked down at her partner to give him a reassuring look, and she put Airi down in the safe area.

"Be careful, okay? I don't want you getting hurt!" She smiled at her and pet her head before remounting back onto FeralRenamon's back again and riding to the scene.

She hopped off and ran up to Nimh, pulling a few cards out of her bag.

"Here! Use one of these on Dobermon!"
She held out a few cards, reading "First Aid Kit" and "Recovery Medicine" "They should help him get better, but I'm not sure about you..."

Eryes flinched at the quakes coming from the fighting, and she looked at Kye concerned.

"Are you sure Guilmon's gonna be alright by himself?"

Best part about Tamers? Card Games! And real cards, too! :'D }}
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2012, 06:32:35 am »
((@Okami: XD Nice
@Galiou: I know right?! Awesome! XD))

Kye stared at her. "Well I know, but I don't want your crushed!" He then looked over at the girl ridding FeralRenamon. He saw her hand Nimh the cards for Dobermon. He then looked at Growlmon, seeing him ram Greymon back then blast him with some kind of fire beam. Kye slowly nodded and answered her question. "Yeah...I think so."

He looked at her. "He's never been in a battle before, he might need he-" He was cut off as he heard Growlmon roar out and was crashed into a building. He looked to see Greymon trying to pierce it's horns at Growlmon while he was down but kept Greymon back with his claws, growling and straining to push him back.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2012, 03:21:02 pm »
Eryes gasped at the terrible sound and clutched FeralRenamon. He looked up at her with a very stern glance. She clutched him tighter, her lip quivering a bit.

"A...Are you sure?" She didn't want to lose her partner, since she's never had a real battle before. Not like this.

"I'll be alright, child." He spoke.

Eryes nodded, putting on a determined face. She turned to Kye and smiled.

"FeralRenamon says he's gonna help!" She ran up to her bag and pulled out a few cards. "You know how to Digimodify, right?"

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2012, 06:59:07 pm »
Kye glanced at FeralRenamon. "Really?" He smiled. "Thank you." He looked back as Growlmon placed his clawed feet on Greymon's chest and pushed it back, causing Greymon to fly back a little and hit the ground on it's back. Growlmon stood and roared at Greymon, then tongues of fire erupted passed his closed maw between his fangs. "Pyro Blaster!" He shouted then open his jaws to let out a fire-like beam at Greymon, causing it to roar in pain but then it sent out it's own fireball attack and it smacked right into Growlmon's left eye, making him cut off the attack and move his head away, his left eye shut from the pain and he backed away, growling. "Owwwe!"

Greymon was now back up and rammed right into Growlmon, making him almost fall over but he pushed back, his claws digging into the ground to help keep him from sliding. Growlmon's right claw began to glow. "Dragon Slash!" He slashed it across the side of Greymon's face, making it roar out and back up a little, where Growlmon quickly turned and smacked his tail against Greymon's chest, making it back up more and flinch in pain. Kye glanced back at the girl. "Digimodify? No...I don't have a blue card. Guilmon never Digivolved before, this is his first time ever." He glanced at Growlmon.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:01:02 pm by Draco4777 »

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2012, 01:41:43 am »
Eryes grinned and turned to FeralRenamon, who nodded and ran to the battle area.

"Watch this!" She pulled held up a card and slashed it through her D-Power. "Digimodify! Hyperspeed!"

FeralRenamon's speed increased dramatically and he rushed in a tackle against the Greymon side, the momentum just enough to cause the teetering Digimon to fall to the ground. The Greymon took a bit to stand up once again, still dazed from Growlmon's blow. Enraged, it shot it's Mega Flame attack at the fox-like digimon, but his speed allowed him to dodge.

Eryes turned back to Kye.
"See? It's easy!"

FeralRenamon landed next to Growlmon.

"Are you alright?" He asked, keeping his eyes on Greymon. "I'll keep him distracted until you've recovered. As a rookie, I won't too as much damage as you."

As Greymon when for the two, FeralRenamon rammed into him once again, using his "Power Paw" to put a little more force behind it.

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2012, 08:36:40 am »
Growlmon looked to FeralRenamon. "Thank you." He stood back to recover for a minute as FeralRenamon charged towards Greymon. Kye watched in amazement. "Whoa! So that's Digimodify...." He reached into his card case and pulled one out. It was a card with wings(forgot what they were called XD).

He stood up and took out his Digivice. "Digimodify!" He slid the card through the Digivice. Growlmon blinked as something grew behind him, and white wings formed from his back. Smoke flaring from his nostrils he took off into the sky and opened his jaws at Greymon. "Pyro Blaster!" The fire beam blew down on the other dino Digimon, making it roar out and back away, stunned. It was the perfect chance for FeralRenamon to attack.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2012, 03:47:09 pm »
Hyper Wing. c: I found all that they used here: [Link]))

Eryes pulled out one more card.

"Let's finish this!" She slashed another card through her D-power. "Digimodify! Hyper Chip!"

FeralRenamon's sped over to the weakened Digimon as crystals formed around his tail.

"Diamond Strike!" He rolled into a spin and smashed it against his opponent, Hyper Chip giving him just enough power to destroy the beast.

Greymon let out a loud roar before disintegrating into data particles. FeralRenamon landed and walked back to his tamer, where Eryes jumped with glee and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Wo-hoo! We did it! Yeah!" She hopped around Kye as well, grabbing his arms and spinning around joyfully.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2012, 03:09:54 pm »
Galiou, goldchocobo told me about you so would you like to help us with the project of making meshes and items for a map? It will be a big project but worth it if it all works out.)

Nimh and Dobermon were a little dazed still but when the battle was over, dobermon leaped forward and absorbed the points. He became stronger by a little. It healed him all by itself so he didn't need blue cards. He walked back to Nimh's side and sat down. Nimh attempted to move her leg a little to see if it was able to stand on, but the only thing she managed was to twitch it slightly before gritting her teeth from the pain and passing out. Yep, it was broken.

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »
I'd love to help! I've got a hand in making custom items as well, despite the dumb restrictions on where they can be placed xD;;
None the less, count me in!))

Eryes then remembered their injured comrade and left Kye dizzy as she made her way over to the girl. She knelt down and looked at her leg, resisting the urge to poke it.

"Ouuu. That doesn't look good..."
She looked up at her. "We should get you some serious medical attention."

FeralRenamon nodded to Dobermon and glanced around the area.

"We need to leave swiftly," He said to the party. "We have attracted more than enough attention out here. We are bound to get caught and questioned."

Eryes thought for a moment, pouting her lip. FeralRenamon morphed into a very labored expression, frowning.

"I said swiftly, dear..."

She seemed to snap out of her daze with a sheepish grin. "O-oh. Right."
She held her arm out to Nimh to help her stand.

"Let's go, then! Kye, grab the little girl, too!"

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2012, 01:31:55 am »
DDD: Bump? ))