Author Topic: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)  (Read 6400 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 04:13:16 am »
Celestia heard the door at the end of the hall open she stood quickly and walked to the door of her cage. She looked out as a tall brunette woman was walking her way. The woman opened her cage and connected a long pole to Celestia's collar as another woman did the same on the other side. ~Wow she is a pretty one Emily~ The blonde woman said The brunette named emily nodded ~Yeh she was hard to capture but worth it she just needs to be shown who is boss~ Celestia struggled and wiggled growling and snapping. Celestia twirled and yanked as the blonde woman's poled flew out of her hand. Celestia turned and snapped at the blonde as Emily yanked the wolf back. ~Help! We need help i here! Bring Brutus she is a tough one!~ Emily yelled as a large muscular man came running in with a large pole. Celestia growled as she yanked the brunette's pole out of her hand too. ~Calm down we dont want to shock you~ Emily said softly. Celestia growled low and crouched. She hopped through the mans legs out of the cage she slid across the floor into the cage infront of hers. She began to run and slide down the long hallway running past tons of wolves dragging the poles behind her has they hit cages causing lots of noise to echoe throughout the hall.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 04:16:50 am »
Jessie snarled as she was dragged down the hall way. "Let me go!" Her body was thrashing, her sharp white teeth revealed. "Down you dumb dog!" A human yelled, kicking at the females side with her heavy boot. Jessie yelped and snarled, snapping at the person leg as it retreated back. She looked over at the cage, a large male was inside. They shoved her into the cage quickly and shut it. She lunged back at the closing door, clawing, and biting at the bars "I will f***in kill all of you!" She snarled, her front paws still braced on the bars so she was standing on her hind legs.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 04:28:11 am »
At the sound of his cage door opening then closing, Ruz looked up to see a female at the door growling. The golden-eyed wolf examined the wolf a hint of interest sparked in his eyes, "Hello miss," his tone of voice changed from before, "How did you get trapped in this hell hole?" he grunted. THe sound of another  she-wolf struggling brought his attention to the hallway, with long strides Ruz was there looking out from between the bars, anger rose in him. A harsh growl rumbled in the base of the males throat at the sight "D*** those humans."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 04:29:42 am »
Celestia ran hearing footsteps close behind her. She skidded to a stop looking around. she had to make a distraction. She smiled as she saw an emergency release button that would open all the cages .She sprinted to it and smiled at the humans. ~No down be a good girl!~ emily yelled Celestia shook her head as she clicked the button a loud ringing sounded off as all the cage doors swung open. She watched as hundreds of wolves ran out of their cages and down the long hallway.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 04:58:20 am »
Jessie fell forward as the cage door swung open. "Hi..." She barked to the male in the cage before she started sprinting. Jessie looked around and spotted the female human who brought her into the cage before. Jackie had pulled out a remote that had part of Jessie's fur on it. The female pressed down on the button, electric currents surged through Jessie, making her fall to the ground "That was just setting one!" Jackie snapped. Jessie was on the floor whimpering as electirv currents kept surging through her until Jackie lifted her stunned body and threw her back into her cage, and took a chain. The chain was quickly chained tightly to her metal harness, the metal chaing and harness strong enough so any sized qolf can't escape.  Jackie quickly fled to a hidden room and watched beyond a glass.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 05:04:28 am »
Celestia smiled as she ran about checking the cages as wolves surged around her. She heard her human and the man yelling her name as she saw a femme chained up in a cage she growled. She ran into the cage looked at the wolf ~hold on. Im going to get you outta here~ she said not putting too much emotion into it. She yanked at the chains seeing nothing happening. She growled as she saw the bolts holding the chains in the wall were loose. She bit at the chain close to the end an yanked as concrete flew when the chain came loose. ~Run!~ she barked as she hopped out of the cage and began checking other cages. She looked into another cage as Emily grabbed her collar. She turned and growled. She snapped at the human as the man grabbed a pole.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 05:11:09 am »
Rus let out a low growl of satisfaction as he sprinted out the cell, and to his horror wolves began to drop all around him. The golden-eyed wolf leaped over the fallen bodies of the wolves who laid spazing, the male came to a door that was cracked and smirked, "Fina-" the door swung open and Ti was standing with a remote griped firmly in hand, "Bad puppy,"Ruz's leader teased, "You need to take a nice nape you've had to much fun." the human pressed something on the remote. RUz's body tensed, his muscle fibers felt as if they were moving in different directions, the golden eyes of the male were wide as volts of electricity ran throughout his body, then nothing.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 05:18:19 am »
Celestia didn't know what happened but that a man was standing in her way of the door and she wanted out. She jumped over a golden eyed wolf landing on the man's chest as he dropped a remote. He landed on his back and skidded and hit the wall across from the door he lay slumped with Celestia on his chest. She looked at him and growled as he lifted his head. She quickly head butted him ending his talking for a while as she looked back at the golden eyed wolf before she turned and shot down the hallway towards the satelite room. She planned on stopping the signal so there would be no more elecrtricution.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 05:32:38 am »
(Er.... They can't escape now :|, the chains, blots and such are unbreakable, and when the wolves are electricuted they can't run, their stunned/paralyzed for atleast 5 mins...)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 05:45:00 am »
(noo! okay:)**

Celestia ran towards an exit door instead. She jumped about to hit it as she was yanked backwards in mid air and fell to the ground. She sat up as Brutus Grabbed both of the poles around her collar. She yanked backwards and snarled. She was Drug back into the cage room where tons of humans were putting wolves back in their cages . Most wolves were in their cages but tons were on the floor  paralyzed. Celestia yipped and yanked backwards. Brutus laughed ~This one diserves a plaque. She almost escaped. This is the biggest mess i have ever seen.! She is remarkable~Celestia snapped at him.She was drug into her cage and placed in the back . Brutus connected the poles to large bolts in the back of the cage. He took a steel muzzle and placed it around her mouth.  ~This should hold ya~ He laughed as the closed the cage door and locked it.She sat there staring at the door growling to herself.