Author Topic: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)  (Read 6403 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: All is fair in Love and War .:Love/War Wolves RP:. (Open)
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:38 am »
Willow had been watching it all silently. From the new arrivals to the attempt escape. Even when the cage doors had flown open, she remained where she was, common sense holding her back. It wasn't the cages that truly kept them imprisoned, no, it was the collars around their necks. Even if she got out, she'd have to run far out of range to avoid being shocked, and she new that wasn't likely.

So there she sat, forever unmoving. Her red-brown eyes observed the others as they tried to make their escape, all resulting in what she expected. She saw her own "owner" coming among the crowd of people returning the wolves to their places, but seeing that his own wolf wasn't among the escape, he had no need to press the button. Instead he only came to shut her cage once more and then went to help the others return their wolves in their cages.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 08:32:11 pm »
Celestia watched as the last wolf was thrown in their cage most just placed in but she was chained up. She sat glaring forward. She had her head facing down with her ears back as she felt the cold metal of the  muzzle/mask around her face.  She was beating herself up inside...She let everyone down they almost made it. She watched as Brutus the really tough male human walked towards her cage. She kept her head down but her eyes looked at him. ~Come here little puppy. Oh that's right my bad you can't.~ He boasted. She jumped up and snapped at him snarling and growling the chains held her back. ~Ohh poor little pup~ Brutus laughed and walked away. Emily walked by her cage and only glance in but kept walking. Celestia shook her head and sighed. She sat down in her same position. She knew she would hear about this mess later.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 02:47:33 am »
RUz awoke back in the cage chained down, "What the?" the golden-eyed wolf sat up straight with a growl. THe male called out to the old wolf who had talked to him before, "Hey paps! you there?" Ruz heard shuffling and the raspy voice of the old wolf didn't answer. THe sound of footsteps brought Ruz's attentiong back to the front of the cage, Ti and the man from before were at the cage next door, "Hey! what are you doing!?" he growled as the men dragged the old wolf out with the poles, Time for you retirement, one of the men chuckled as the walked down, the wolf was lead with no resistance, "Hey Fight back don't let them take you!" nothing answered . The humans and the old wolf disappeared into a room marked ELECTROCUTION.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 02:53:32 am »
Celestia looked up as An old wolf was drug down the hall. She growled and jumped up snapping as they passed ~Oh calm down trouble maker this whole mess is your fault~ she snarled and watched as they  left. She looked at herself chained up in every which way. She growled and sat looking down

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 06:48:17 am »
"If you ask me, he's lucky," Willow voiced out her thoughts, watching the old timer being led away. She had felt sorry for him for awhile, he didn't deserve this treatment. He didn't deserve to die, of course, but it seemed better than to make him overwork in this condition. "That's how we'll all turn out if we stay here for the rest of our lives."

Willow lowered her form to the cold ground of her cage, her expression neutral, only a slight grim frown on her muzzle. Unlike most of the wolves, she hadn't been chained down because all her owner had to do was shut her cage door. Thank goodness for that, she thought to herself. The chains look uncomfortable.

Of course, she still had the collar, though after having it for so long on her nape she hardly noticed it, only doing so when a jolt was sent through her body.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:31 am »
Celestia stood as Emily and two gaurds walked to her cage. Emily looked down playing with her hands nervously ~Time for sentencing~ she said quietly. Celestia's eyes widened as the two men grabbed the poles around her collar and led her out of the cage she didn't fight as they led her slowly down the hall she kept her head down and her ears back as she stared straight forward.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 01:34:56 am »
((I'm sorry. I just had to XD It's been a while since I've joined an rp in FH forums anyway...

With Armor:
Whats your Name?: Nixi (Nee-zee)
And your Human leader's name?: (You don't have to describe him/her) Michael
What number cell are you in?: 291
What Gender are you?: Male
What are you like?: Nixi is very quiet and is scared easily, though he is quick on his paws and is only a little over a year old. He is jittery and always on alert, so he finds it hard to just relax. Nixi almost always appears nervous, and is always one to submit quickly. He is not a fighter, preferring to hide when one breaks out or just plain run. He has a thin build with small paws, and his hearing senses are superb. Nixi has small, sharp teeth that are particularly useful for snatching things...
Anything about your past that we need to know?: He was the runt of his litter, which explains why he is so small, but it also didn't help that his family mysteriously disappeared at a fairly young age, and he was left to fend for himself.
Have a mate?: Nope.
Any pups?: Nada. By the way, 'I will obey'
Your theme?: ...Doesn't have one.

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 02:36:14 am »
An irritated  growl echoed through the corridor, followed by the sound of of russaling chains," Damn those humans,"Ruz growled. It had gotten quiet after the brake, wolves have been taken away, even the one who started all the mayhem, a door opened and the sounds of feet halted Ruz's growling. Ready for playtime puppy? Ti chuckled as he slid a pole onto the cage and it connected to his chained neck, Come on mutt, let's go. everything besides the chain and pole dropped to the ground at the press of a button. Ruz's purple hackled raised as they past the room the old wolf was taken into, I wonder what happened to him, doors opened and they were in a wide room, dried blood splattered the sandy ground.  "Freash meat," a low harsh growl echoed in the room, Here you go Nero, break him. a large wolf strolled out from the shadows his body riddled with scars, his body heavily muscular. "What does he mean by that?" Ruz questioned but got no answer only a moster of a wolf flying at him, at that moment Ruz's vision turned red as him and the wolf named Nero fought, the larger male clamped down on the golden-eyed  wolf yelped but shoved him off with his back paws. Ruz launched himself at the wolf and lached I to its shoulder only to fell a shock go through him, That's enough, Nero back you'll see him again. Ti chuckled darkly as the wolf retreated, Ruz fell to his side, only to be shocked again. The golden-eyed wolf got to his feet and the pole attached once more and was led ack to his cell, Ti didnt bother chain him up again, Ruz just crawled to the back of the cage and sat cleaning his wounds.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 03:38:21 am »
Celestia was led to a large room where her poles were held by the two men. She sat as a thin tall man came walking towards her as he observed her. She watched him closely. ~Put her down~ he muttered. Her eyes widened she backed up quickly and growled as the poles slipped out of the mens hands. She jumped and landed on the mans chest as they landed on the ground. She put her paws on his chest as she snarled in his face. He stared at her not showing fear ~Keep her instead...she will be useful~ She felt the yank of the poles as the two men yanked her off of him she growled as she was led out of the room. She was led back into the hall as one old ,scraggly wolf said ~Wow girl, you got a bad bark and bite~ as she realized it the snarls must have been loud so everyone knew what happened she rolled her eyes as she was led back to her cage and tied up. She sat and watched the men leave as she sat thinking.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 04:15:45 am »
(If your talking about the old wolf I said was led into a room that wolf was killed)