Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 29180 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Now open, accepting deputies and med cats!)
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 04:14:37 pm »
Heres the maybe plans for the rouges/loners home. I hope its ok xD

Offline blossom312312

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You're going to LOVE ME! I mean, if that's okay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 11:02:32 pm »
Description (When I tried to upload it glitches): Light blue eyes, silvery pelt with white underfur and markings, a small tail, ripped ears, a side mane, and a white tailtip.
Name: Dreamfrost
Username in-game: Blossom312312
Desired Clan: MarshClan
Desired rank: Medicine Cat
History: Dreamfrost was quiet as a kit and mostly stayed away from others. She is blind in one of her eyes and she has a chunk ripped out of her ear. Over the moons she had lived, she longed to be a medicine cat. She watched the older medicine cat very closely and got along well. She was eventually named Dreampaw and assigned the medicine cat as her mentor (she had spoken to the leader beforepaw) and spent all day sorting herbs, collecting herbs, treating sick cats. She loved it. But then a dreadful day happened... the medicine cat died short after she was given her name. In her honor, Dreamfrost sorted the herbs just like the old medicine cat did. From that day, she vowed to be just like the old medicine cat. For her. For the Clan.
Personality: Soft voice, and kind to clan mates. She is also swift and quiet. When a battle occurs, first thing she does is run to the nursery to guard the kits, and attacks anyone who comes close to the nursery.
Rp sample: Dreamfrost was sorting her herbs she had just gathered when she heard tiny squeaks and scuffling. She flicked her ear and turned her head, only to see two kits roll, literally, into the medicine den. "Hello little ones," she purred, muzzle curling into a sweet smile. "Hi Dreamfrost!" One squealed, batting the other with its tiny paw. Dreamfrost stifled a chuckle as she walked over to them. "You two, I know you're having fun, but I would like it if you didn't interrupt me. I just gathered herbs and want to sort them just right," she meowed, flicking her tail to the loose cobwebs lying on the moss of her den. "Awwwww, okay!" Said the other kit, who was trying to kick off the other one. They hopped up and scrambled out of the den. Dreamfrost sighed, smiling, and shook her head. She meowed, "Those two will make great warriors." Then got back to her herb sorting.

PICKLEJUICE

GamerGirl

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 11:55:16 pm »
(Lots of applications and such to sort through, please bear with me :3)

@Stephen - Snowkit is now accepted into Bushclan! Congrats, and thanks for being patient with me asking you to edit your application.

@Raine - Please don't double post, it litters the thread with useless posts. If you have something else to say, edit your last post. :)

@Regan - Congrats for becoming MarshClan's new medicine cat! Accepted!

@Jessie Dagger - Thank you for the karma, it is much appreciated :) I hope this all goes well too. Also, can I keep your clan's name BushClan? I do know what you mean by bushes and trees, and I plan to incorperate it as well as I can in your clan's territory.

@Maddie - Whoa, that's huge! I think it may be a little late to incorperate it into the map, but I plan to have the junk yard (check out the map on the first page of this thread) for rogues and loners if they wish to live there. Should be nice, I plan on having rats and crows hanging out there for prey and old furniture and cars for the cats to nest in :3

@Ch33secaek - Beautiful application! I'm sorry to tell you, but Regan submitted her application for medicine cat of MarshClan first, so it belongs to her. If you could choose a different clan, that would be wonderful. Otherwise, you are accepted!

@Everyone - (Whew, long post!) Since the map seems to be a WAY bigger project than I thought, it may be a little while before it's finished. BUT NO WORRIES!!! I plan on making a smaller, temporary map so we can roleplay on it sooner and have some awesome times while the main map is in production. I even have a plot to go with the smaller map (mwahaha... >:D), so hopefully you all will like it. The temporary map is almost finished and should be released before this weekend, so keep a look out for it. I will then send the temporary map out in PM so you may download it (Remember, do NOT give the map link to anyone not in the roleplay... only leaders, and they have specific instructions on the front page of this thread). Also, don't forget to download the two presets on the first page of the thread. Hoping to roleplay with you all soon! <3

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 12:35:08 am »
Srry for double-posting.X3 Here's StormStar's preset:http://www.mediafire.com/?dsoen3n06kdx96p
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline IvyWolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 06:11:48 pm »
Okay, thats fine xD

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 08:03:44 pm »
@Ch33secaek - You could be Medicine cat for Bushclan,it would be much apreciated!

@GamerGirl - Yes,yes you can keep the Clan's name Bushclan,and you are very welcome for the karma!

Offline blossom312312

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You're going to LOVE ME! I mean, if that's okay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 09:02:27 pm »
(Lots of applications and such to sort through, please bear with me :3)

@Stephen - Snowkit is now accepted into Bushclan! Congrats, and thanks for being patient with me asking you to edit your application.

@Raine - Please don't double post, it litters the thread with useless posts. If you have something else to say, edit your last post. :)

@Regan - Congrats for becoming MarshClan's new medicine cat! Accepted!

@Jessie Dagger - Thank you for the karma, it is much appreciated :) I hope this all goes well too. Also, can I keep your clan's name BushClan? I do know what you mean by bushes and trees, and I plan to incorperate it as well as I can in your clan's territory.

@Maddie - Whoa, that's huge! I think it may be a little late to incorperate it into the map, but I plan to have the junk yard (check out the map on the first page of this thread) for rogues and loners if they wish to live there. Should be nice, I plan on having rats and crows hanging out there for prey and old furniture and cars for the cats to nest in :3

@Ch33secaek - Beautiful application! I'm sorry to tell you, but Regan submitted her application for medicine cat of MarshClan first, so it belongs to her. If you could choose a different clan, that would be wonderful. Otherwise, you are accepted!

@Everyone - (Whew, long post!) Since the map seems to be a WAY bigger project than I thought, it may be a little while before it's finished. BUT NO WORRIES!!! I plan on making a smaller, temporary map so we can roleplay on it sooner and have some awesome times while the main map is in production. I even have a plot to go with the smaller map (mwahaha... >:D), so hopefully you all will like it. The temporary map is almost finished and should be released before this weekend, so keep a look out for it. I will then send the temporary map out in PM so you may download it (Remember, do NOT give the map link to anyone not in the roleplay... only leaders, and they have specific instructions on the front page of this thread). Also, don't forget to download the two presets on the first page of the thread. Hoping to roleplay with you all soon! <3
Oh, okay! ^^ Can I be the LeafClan medcat?

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 10:07:53 pm »
I can't wait for the main map.:3
My Deviantart

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 10:12:11 pm »
picklejuice 8D

Preset download: http://www.mediafire.com/?29bayxi3fpth7dl
Name: Hailheart
Ingame Username: IvyWolf
Desired Clan: MarshClan
Desired Rank: Deputy
History/Personality: Hailheart is very serious about clan duties and helping her leader, Stormstar with the clan. Other than that, she's very laid back. She's a tomboy, not really wanting to stay clean and loved to playfight as a kit. As she grew older, catching prey and getting dirty wasn't a problem, even though some cats still did dispise of her. When she was a warrior, she looked up to the deputy and leader, but when the past deputy was gone, she was eager to take the cat's place. She loves to help apprentices and kits. Hailheart despises on LeafClan cats.
RP Sample: Hailheart strode out of her den, and looked around at the
wonderful sights of the Marshy home, breathing out with a sigh of comfort,
she looked around for the leader; no sign of him, though. "I guess Stormstar isn't
awake right now." She mewed quietly. She wandered over to a pool of marshy
water and lounged by it. She loved being a MarshClan cat. No fears, nothing.
She put a gleeful smile on her face as she lounged by the marsh water.
Yay a MarshClan kitteh!
My Deviantart

GamerGirl

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 11:50:22 pm »
@Ch33secaek - Congrats on becoming LeafClan's new medicine cat :3 I am very glad to have you.