Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23465 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 11:49:57 pm »
Well, I have been turning into a Michael Jackson fanatic lately, and have been having some strange dreams about him and this movie he's in, which is called "Moonwalker." I can't remember most of them, but for some reason, I had two dreams that were exactly the same, but with only a few differences.
In the first dream, we had to act out the movie "Moonwalker" at my school...in the basement... in front of all the people sitting there. I got to be Michael, and for some reason, I looked just like him...
In the second dream, it was the same thing as the first dream, but I had to be Frankie LiDeo/Mr. Big. D:

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 02:22:48 am »
Well, here's my scariest dream ever-- No, actually, it was a nightmare for me. It happened last night.

Here's what happened. I was in my house as usual, and then I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it, two cyan-colored eyes were staring at me and entered my house. It seemed to take over anything it made contact with, and it supposedly took over my parents' minds. My mom and dad started trying to attack me, yelling at me and trying to push me out the door. Suddenly everything turned back to normal, but then I heard another knock at the door. Yet again I opened it, to see what? The pair of eyes again. I quickly closed the door and locked it, starting to cry. The knocking went on and I started wailing, but it just wouldn't stop. And that's when everything froze...

In other words, the dream/nightmare ended at that point and I woke up crying myself to death. Most people probably read this and think, "This girl is rediculous!" but for me it was the worst dream ever for me. I couldn't bring it up to my parents, because it would really get awkward and disturbing... All I know was I was scared to the moon and back about that one dream. o-o'

ヌ - ド ル

Lunar Rain

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 02:35:25 am »
I was Justin... Ugh... Beiber. And then I blew up.

I was Katfrom Victorious (Fave show!) and I was a peice of pie. ;( I have no idea why!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 02:28:02 pm »
Well,my mom brought me some ice cream cause i had been a good girl,but they it turned into a tub of fworms.I told my mom but she turned around with no nose,mouth eyes or hair.I then screamed and i felt somthing strange on my  shoulder,i screamed even more and my mom was shounting at me to shut up.

Dooooooooood.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 02:47:03 pm »
I forgot to post about this dream I had when it was Friday.
So Impressive Title was back up, except it was led by someone named Raotal. When I got on the game, I made a lion named Kentra, and when I got on the server, a random lioness came named Crystal came up to be and wanted to be my mate. I said no a few times, until she was begging me to be my mate. Then when I tried to get away from her, she would follow me, so I finally said yes. Then a random volcano in the server blew up, and suddenly a news flash came on the screen for Impressive Title, and Raotal's character was in fancy clothes, and she was saying, "Everyone go to Valley Plains! Mount Ranaai has erupted, endangering the lives of 1000 koalas in Valley Plains, and half of them are named Seven and the other half is Nine, so go save 'em!"
Then like 100 people, including some of my friends that were on Impressive Title Reborn, and some of them are on the FeralHeart game, ran to Valley Plains to rescue the Seven and Nine koalas. Then, one of my friends begged me to get on her mate's character, and somehow, her mate and my character, Nick, were on the screen, but I was still able to control Kentra and Nick, so that both my mates wouldn't blow up at me. I rescued two koalas, Crystal rescued four, and Sakura (my mate) rescued five. So in the end, it was all good for the Impressive Titlians and the koalas.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 03:06:46 pm »
i got a dream once that scar and his hyenas were turned into giant chocolate brownies and they blew up then every disney character and non-disney ones (only in the family-friedly kovies like tintin, rio and kung fu panda) were eating the chocolates that blew up then the other villains were turn into rabbits (wild ones)and they blew up so all the good cats ate them (the darkforest cats and scourge were eaten XD). i saw every character turn into feralheart-like felines and caninesand i eve saw all of me and everyone's character.
Signature by Green

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2012, 12:01:04 am »
I had a dream that I was at school at night and everybody was dressing up for roleplaying or something so my buddy got into a lorax costume, and I got into a once-ler costume (Dang, I looked pretty good in it X'D) and when we came back out of the locker room everybody had left D:

My weirdest dream: I was playing pool with a giant pickle and I won and the pickle got mad and tried to eat me...

Lunar Rain

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2012, 01:31:58 am »
Oh, I had this dream that my math teacher was turning into a french tacher, and my english teacher was turning into a german teacher! Then I got on the bus, and everyone was speaking russian, and I screamed (In english) "WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON?!" Then I got in ISS.

It stayed for 5 nights. O.o Should I see someone?

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:25 pm »
Here is my weirdest dream.

I was swimming in an ocean, and then a carrot jumps in and somehow I get transported to a dance club where a pickle(Not kidding) is singing Tonight in a gummibar voice, and I start dancing. 2 seconds later the cops were carrots and chasing me into the ocean again, and there was the carrot. Then i transported where Justin Bieber had angel wings and was throwing shoes at meh! Then, I jumped on him and we plunged into the ocean again and Alvin and the chipmunks were nibbling my toes. Then, I wake up in a hot tub with men (possibly 20) having the  8) smile at me. I realise he only has his underwear on and then a run out, freaking out, and wake up with Jaypaw screaming in my face of all of the songs, Im Sexy And I know it. SO WEIRD!!!

Lunar Rain

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2012, 10:41:24 pm »
Well, I had a warriors dream, where Firestar was running around screaming, "I'm naked!" Then Sandstorm was singing the parady to I'm Sexy And I Know it. Then an egg  with glasses started to jump on me, then I turned into a dog. Then I was a zombie in Left 4 Dead (Love that game!) and then I got hit in the head with a frying pan!