Author Topic: Wild Places  (Read 11477 times)

Toru

Re: Wild Places
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 04:29:53 am »
No prob ^-^ Glad to see Cinder is sticking with the group.

I've been meaning to ask: What day(s) and time(s) would be best for roleplaying? Are there any days or times that would not work for you guys?
I'd like to set an official roleplay day. Of course any day people are online can be used for group roleplaying, but having an official day would probably be a good idea.

Oh, and feel free to post lots of fun screenies you guys have taken of your characters. Screenshots create interest. Plus the more time this thread stays at the top, the more people will be drawn in and the more likely we'll be to bring in more members x3

Edit: To kick off the screenshots, I just want to point out how much my little Thistle has grown (d'awww). Both physically and mentally. The first pic is from her very first roleplay, the second is from her latest.

It saddens me slightly that my cheerful little fox is not smiling in all her latest photos, although considering the current events I guess that is to be expected.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:51:45 am by Toru »

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 08:04:24 pm »
Personally, I probably won't be available on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I'd only be able to get on in the late afternoons/evenings on other weekdays. Weekends should be all right, though, though I am trying to sort out an RP day for my own group.

Also: *hugs Thistle*

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 09:54:08 pm »
Mostly on the weekends at any time would be fine for me. I can play a little during the weekdays. My timezone is Central US
Bane is my idol.

Toru

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 11:49:55 pm »
I was thinking Thursdays at 3:00 pm Pacific and Saturdays at 12:00 pm Pacific. Would that work for everyone?

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2012, 12:20:37 am »
Saturdays will for me
Thursday, I would still be in school at that time for me lol
Bane is my idol.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2012, 06:04:25 pm »
Sounds great! ^_^

I've got a screenshot, too:

Silver and Fuyu talk about their lives. Aww~ (Clicky-click for full view.)

EDIT: Oh? Who is this I see on the front page?

(Click for full view)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:53:23 pm by AliciaJewel »

Toru

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 12:40:09 am »
Squee! I know, I was so excited when I saw Thistle's pic on the site ;D It'd be even better if it had the name of our group on the image lol.

Hm... Making the time later on Thursdays probably wouldn't work out with school schedules and getting to bed on time and whatnot. Would switching the Thursday time to 4:00 or 5:00 pm (Pacific) on Fridays work better for everyone? Saturday would stay the same.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 03:58:51 am »
That'd be 6 or 7 my time, so I guess that would partially depend on my dinner plans. (My friends force me to be social, bleh.)

Silentstep

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 12:26:44 am »
Hm. I can usually get on Saturdays. Sunday may work too. Friday nights may be reserved for my other group. Also, I'm really sorry for being so inactive...

Toru

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2012, 09:17:51 pm »
Okay, for Fridays I'm thinking 3:00 or 3:30 pm Pacific again. Roleplays seem to last at least an hour so the people that would still be in school would join in later, and the people that have things to do around 4:00 or 5:00 would still get at least a half hour.