Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 43116 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2012, 02:10:51 pm »
Ok, well...My stupid sister got on feral hearts on my computer, Well...We share a computer...And she made a "Rapist". Now  account is banned from feral hearts, And so is hers. Since we share the computer nobody gets to play it...I cant go anymore without it anymore! Could anybody consider unbanning the account "Midnightwolf14 and Moonlightkiller" And  She promised me she won't do it anymore....She got banned for a whole YEAR! She has 11 months left...IM GOING CRAZY! Somebody please think about unbanning my computer!? I had so many freinds on there and I bet they're wandering were i'm at! :'(

The problem is that if your computer is unbanned, then she can do it again. You guys should have your own computer then. You should also tell your parents what she has done.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2012, 02:15:58 pm »
I completely disagree with FeralHeart being used for Sexual behavior, it is... Just VILE and what is even more sick is that there are little children who do it! If you want to do something like this, go into a private room at least!
That I can respect. As long as nobody can see what you are doing and you are talking in Whisper, I don't mind.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:18:46 pm by Lugai »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 02:19:17 pm »
I completely disagree with FeralHeart being used for Sexual behavior, it is... Just VILE and what is even more sick is that there are little children who do it! If you want to do something like this, go into a private room at least!
That I can respect. As long as nobody can see what you are doing and you are talking in Whisper, I don't mind.

I agree

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 11:55:38 pm »
Yes, we all believe it's vile and disgusting, that's all very well, but I'm glad FH actually did something about it. Remember when they shut it down and asked for parental discretion before playing once more? The mods are also more sensitive about that area of FH. They ban you immediately if they see or read anything about it. This seemed to clean out Fh and I'm glad it was done. Thanks, there is no real need for this thread to go on and on. It's settled. :)
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 11:57:23 pm »
@Ashley Please make your own thread to whine and complain about that, don't post it here, that's somewhat unrelated to this discussion. Thanks.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 10:10:24 pm »
I understand its against the rule and that its gross and raping is wrong but some people do it for fun so basically your saying get rid of the realistic rps.
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 01:09:43 am »
I understand its against the rule and that its gross and raping is wrong but some people do it for fun so basically your saying get rid of the realistic rps.

You don't have to go around buttswinging and raping to have a realistic RP. It SHOUDN'T be done for fun either.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 01:32:47 am »
Like Ruby has said way back. If the person becomes dirty or intimidating you can either report them OR you can block them. The BLOCK button is THERE for a reason. Use it, it does become handy.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2012, 01:50:52 am »
There are tons of nasty people on the game. For an example, one of the peoples names were "Sexy Slave" Who kept saying sexual related things.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2012, 02:06:14 am »
Not that this would solve the problem or anything, but I would much rather the two options "buttswing" and "headbang" could just be turned into a "dance" option, for those who enjoy it, so it could be generic enough that it would be less likely to be used in a sexual manner.

__ I having never used them besides to see what they looked like when I joined, wouldn't care if these options were removed entirely from the game.