Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52759 times)

wolfgirl56

fox name: dixie
unable (sorry one of my best computers got rebooted while my mom was installing a school progarm but i might make it)
I think you have to type down the whole app to join in? Also I don't think we're accepting kits at this moment, but you can join as an adult fox. :)
I'm not sure how maps work. I've downloaded it but now I'm confused as to what to do...

All you have to do is put them all in the exports file. But first open up the .Zip file, right click and press extract, look for the FH folder, click into it, click exports and place them all in there.
It's in the exports folder, but how do you get to the map? If that makes sense...
Go to Cape, and look for a greenish portal, run next to it, and check to make sure it has Tishio Cove at the top of the screen.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:33:14 pm by ~*?Crystal~*? »

Giraffe

Sorry about not replying yesterday, I was out hiking with my fam and didn't see Kierra's post :C. If we roleplay today, I will definitely try and make it.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Aright evryone. Sorry for not being on yesterday. I had totally forgotten that I had to go somewhere at 5:00 >3< But there's an RP today at the same time.

~Felony TCT

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Ah, yes! I'm back! Anyways, long story short, my keyboard had broken down, and I couldn't type on here except if I could copy and paste a word from one of my stories I'm writing, which is pretty hard because it doesn't have a lot of words, and now, I have a new keyboard, so I get to talk with you guys! ^_^ And I will be downloading FH, and then downloading the map.
Also when it's "birthing time" in the RP, do you mind if I make a second character as a male fox kit?
~Amber/wolfgirl56

P.S. My timezone is EST.

Alright. Hope to see you :3 and yes, you can make a male fox kit if you'd like

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Can i join? I have a pale fox made andd ready to join.

Alright. Make an App

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Picture: Won't let me post one o3o.
Username: Denio
Name: Thanatos
Rank Desired: Light?
Species: Corsac Fox
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Personality: Her name means 'Death'. She is a hateful fox, but is also nice in a way. She was brought up to neevr get to close to anyone.  She also comes up with comments at anyone who gets in her way. Be warned.  She is a no mercy person, she will kill you over anything.
History: She hates talking about her past.  She came from a dark world.  If you look into her eyes you only see darkness.  She doesn't really know what happened to her family, all she remembers is waking up in a swamp when she was little.  Maybe her parents put her there to save her, who knows.

RP Sample: Thana watched you through slitted eyes.  A growl rumbled in her throat.  She moved fast, her lithe body working with her muscles.  She jumped over you, rolling as she landed.  She barked, "What do you want?" She crouched waiting to strike her next meal.  You mutter, "Um......I-I am...just-t passing through-h.." You say. She growls, too late to turn around furball. You feel a presence on you, stinky breath on your face, you cring. "Get out" She growls. Thana jumps off of you, without hesitating you take off.  Not looking back at her. She was death.

^_^ Hope that is good. Am Semi-Lit, But am Really Literate, All my Lit- Rp's died. D:.

Partially accepted, you did not put the requiered part into it to accept you. "Derpy Hooves" should be there to show you read the rules

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
unable (sorry one of my best computers got rebooted while my mom was installing a school progarm but i might make it)
I think you have to type down the whole app to join in? Also I don't think we're accepting kits at this moment, but you can join as an adult fox. :)
I'm not sure how maps work. I've downloaded it but now I'm confused as to what to do...

All you have to do is put them all in the exports file. But first open up the .Zip file, right click and press extract, look for the FH folder, click into it, click exports and place them all in there.
It's in the exports folder, but how do you get to the map? If that makes sense...
Go to Cape, and look for a greenish portal, run next to it, and check to make sure it has Tishio Cove at the top of the screen.

She's been accepted as an apprentice. Apprentices are accepted, young kits are not. And she's a year old. She's also posted her app long ago. Thats just to show if she's able to make it to the RP. look back to the previous page, it shows in bold red letters about the RP from yesterday

wolfgirl56

She's been accepted as an apprentice. Apprentices are accepted, young kits are not. And she's a year old. She's also posted her app long ago. Thats just to show if she's able to make it to the RP. look back to the previous page, it shows in bold red letters about the RP from yesterday
Oh. Sorry about that. ^^" I get confused easily xD

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Sorry i couldn't get on yesterday my dad was in a bad mood and i need him to download for me cause im not the best with computers  ;D

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile

[/quote]
Thank you, I'll give that ago.

If all goes well I may be attending. Wait and see what happens.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)