Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52742 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
No it was cancelled because I was busy. But there is one again tonight :3

wolfgirl56

Yay. :3 Don't have too many epic role plays without me! (Computer still not fixed)

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
Picture: CLICK
Username: PinkRose137
Name: Kyreal (Ky-real)
Rank Desired: Warrior
Species: Indian Fox
Time Zone: US Central Time
Personality: Ky is kind hearted and has an upbeat attitude. He can be serious when he wants to, but overall likes to put joy into things. Unlike his brother, he can always seem to find the better side of things.
History: Ky and his brother were born on the edge of the island, to a rogue mother. As they grew up, they heard about the Clan but never really took interest until when they were a year old. Ky finally prodded his brother into joining, after much consideration.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): Raziel's ears flicked along his cranium, lifting his head to look at the hustle and bustle of the Tribe. Not a moment went by that he didn't appreaciate the size and the work ethic of the Tribe. At times he even questioned whether any enemy could stop them, but he shook the thought away with the flick of his head. Raziel was no fool, there were great enemies to be conquered out there. Enemies that could easily kill him, felines like lions and tigers and beasts of great bulk. The thought of facing such creatures sent a parade of chills down his spine.
A hiss of frustration escaped his maw as he sat completely up, well aware of how cowardly he was acting. He was a warrior, not a mere kit in the nursery. What would his fellow warriors think? Oh of course some would laugh! Or would they? Would they respect his apprehension toward the unknown, or simply wave him off as a frightened kitten in an adult's body? Whatever it was, Raziel was not keen on the idea of voicing his nerves. Bravery and 'sucking it up' were his only options. That and the thought of going into battle made him knead the ground and grin.

Picture: CLICK
Username: PinkRose137
Name: Servale
Rank Desired: Warrior (or Pike. wasn't sure if blindness would make him a Pike :3)
Species: Indian Fox
Time Zone: US Central
Personality: Unlike his counterpart, Vale is hardly anything fun. He is conserved and quiet, rarely speaking. He merely listens to the movements of the earth. Due to his blindness, he can't just 'observe'. Vale feels like he has been cheated in life, and certainly acts like it. He can come off as selfish and has a lot of anger pent up inside that his brother hasn't detected. Which makes him even more furious.
History: Vale was a fun loving child until he realized that other foxes could 'see'. What was so bad about him, that he couldn't see what colors stuff was? He could smell and feel it! Why wasn't that good enough? But teased he became, and soon he became the reserved fox he is today. When he brother offered up a new chance at life, he eagerly agreed to join the Clan.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): done :3

wolfgirl56

I like Kyreal's picture. He looks cute in it. ^.^

ffdani

Picture:
Username: ffdani

Name: Demaeusa

Rank Desired: Aprentice

Species: Swift fox/Darwins fox mix

Time Zone: Eastern Standered Time Zone (Speaking of that, if it were 5:00 in your time zone, what time would it be in mine? Sorry, I'm no good with time zones. They confuse me  =/ )

Personality: Kind, curious, a bit nervous, and a bit mischevious, Demaeusa is a fast runner. She can be funny sometimes, and can be a bit shy, but if you get to know her, can be a great friend. She is VERY sarcastic, though.

History: She lived with her mother, father and siblings under the roots of an old tree next to a river. One day, the river flooded and her sister, Edla, died. Overwelmed with grief, she ran away, and would have drowned too if another fox hadn't rescued her. She lived with him, untill she knew she had to leave to find her own destiny. The fox gave her the location of a fox pack that would gladly take her in. On the last day, she asked the old fox "You never told me, what is your name?" "Tsio" was his responce. She arrived at sunrise at the pack. The only thing that really troubled her was the knoledge of where her parents are and if they are safe.

RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): "You never told me, whats your name?" I asked, still troubled by the fact that I had to leave. My whole body itched to stay, but I knew I had to leave. "Follow the river" where his directions, and the blue river taunted me, remindng me of Edla's death.
"Tsio" he replied, with a stern face. "I have known you for long enough to share this knoledge. Go, follow the blue waters and may the Spring winds guild you" he bowed his head, and I felt obligated to do so too. I set off, but hesitated, and allowed my self a last glance back, but he was gone; I only got a minute glipse of his tail entering his den. As a morning mist spread over the land, I closed my eyes. Not long passed before I opened them, and the fire of courage entered my eyes. I know not where my parents are, I thought, but I do know one thing: I will survive.

Derpy Hooves

EDIT: I am so exited to see if I'll get accepted or not! I guess for now, I'll just have to keep refreshing the page :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:04:32 pm by ffdani »

wolfgirl56

Hey Kierra, I'm thinking of some plans of making a male Tyto. I'm still thinking whether I should make him or not, but when my computer is fixed, I'll probably put his application on here if I decide to do it.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Kierra, I just want to tell you my time zone so everyone won't be confused about my timezone so here's my timezone: central standard time
Signature by Green

Offline amanda1472

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Picture:
Derpy Hooves

Username: amanda1472
Name: Samari
Rank Desired: Fisher
Species: Arctic XX Fennec fox
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Personality: Samari is a usually kind fox with a caring nature, for that she would love to have kits. She can some times be bossy, which can cause trouble, but she is only trying to help keep everything in order. She also loves to serve her clan, she will do anything for them.

History:  Samari was the only one born from her mothers first, and last, litter. She has always been small and lively. Specially since her father had left. As she grew older Samari wanted nothing more in life than to be a part of a clan.

RP Sample:: Samari looked around, finishing had not been going well today but she had to try, one fish should be enough. Looking quietly down at the pond Samari tried to move so her shadow did not cast on the pond. Moving slowly, she swooped her jaws in the pond, quickly catching a small fish. ''Prey is scarce'', walking back with the small fish Samari wonders what the clan will do to feed everyone. Entering their home  Samari leaves the prey and slowly walked to her sleeping area, tired and cold Samari falls asleep, knowing what tomorrow would bring her.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:22:26 pm by amanda »

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
I fixed Duku's application

wolfgirl56

I hope that this role play doesn't go in flames just now.