Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52761 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
i kinda forgot about this RP...Sorry lots going around me in RL

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
Did my sister and i ever get in? If you dont remember us its Mystique and Nuku

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Picture:
Username: ponyHORSE61
Name: Moss
Rank Desired: Kit
Species: Red Fox
Time Zone: Central Time Zone (United States)
Personality: Moss is very literal and funny. She has a great sense of humor but matures quite quickly. She could be the most playful little kit you've ever met one day, and a serious little brat the next. Her mood rises and falls constantly, causing great hardships for the nannies looking out for her.
History: When she was born, her mother died from kit birth. Her father was extremely sad and wanted nothing to do with Moss because she reminded him too much of his mate. So, because of this, Moss's father decided to stand right in front of a buffalo rampage. He died, and Moss was left with only some nannies. Nobody ever told her her parents' name, so she never really know about what happened to her. For some reason, nobody was allowed to tell her.
RP Sample: Moss started feeling herself again, and her eyelashes unlocked and spread. Her eyelids heavily opened, a short little yawn escaping from Moss's muzzle. Getting up oh so slowly, she licked her shoulder. "Good, not a dream," Moss told herself. Shaking her head, feeling the soft thud of her ears thwacking against her cheek, she stretched out. Moss climbed through the bushes and short trees forming a "wall" in her den, and walked outside. Moss blinked her eyes. "Wow, it's bright!" she muttered. a sharp tug made Moss yelp as she heard a familiar voice; her nanny was grabbing her by the scruff and carrying her back in: "Moss!" her nanny said, sounding awfully close to un-audible since she had Moss's scruff in her mouth, "Stop sneaking out!" Moss sighed.
 Aw, Lupus! she thought, I never get to go outside without permission!

Offline Jamzilla12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • A dark troubled protector... That's what I am
    • DarkGuardian12
    • Darkguadianjira12
    • View Profile

Username: warriorlion2015
Name:Darryl
Rank Desired: Hunter
Species: Red Fox
Time Zone: GMT +8 hours
Personality: kind,calm,brave sometimes well it depends upon the situation,peace-loving fox,helpful,friendly, low-tempered and quick-forgiving
History: Darryl is a foxkit coming from the land of Alaska ,his family's pack lived with the majestic Arctic Foxes, the Arctic Foxes teach their pack of red foxes in order to survive the harsh environment in Alaska but one day while Darryl was sleeping in their small den his family pack got killed by hunters one by one, and the hunters set a fire in their territory others got killed through suffocation of the smoke while others died in gunshots, Darryl manage to escape but his family died in that tragedy he was forced to move towards the south and taught himself to live in the wild.
RP Sample:
Darryl was walking in the forest for two days his red-orange fur was dirty and ragged, as he keep walking he saw a glistening surface, *water!* he thought then rush towards the small lake, he jump then there was a splashing sound as Darryl bathed, then he swim towards the surface and shake his body "ah.. that's good joe" he muttered to himself then he sat close to the lake, realizing how lonely he was, there was the sad look on his face, his head bowed in sadness his tail wrapped his wet bodyand close his eyes remembering his parents
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:42:18 am by GuardianKopa »
There I was standing, my body wrapped by dark embers
The heat signifies my dark and foul temper
But the brightness of my fire
Signifies my protective nature

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Just thought I'd let you know that Clyfar has had a bit of a makeover...and a name change. She is now called Casidhe. This is somewhat what she looks like; this is the preset I used: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=feral+heart+fox+preset#/d52g8tg

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture: I'll upload it soon.
Username: SparxEmeraldpaw
Name: Shiver
Rank Desired: Fisher
Species: Gray fox
Time Zone: Standard Eastern Time
Personality: Very shy and quiet. You'll never see her make an outburst or speak any louder than a whisper.
History: Shiver was found and brought into the pack about a year ago. Because of her quiet nature, she refuses to answer anyone's questions about her past, however when they ask about her family, she strangely gives them a look of confusion.
RP Sample: Shiver shook herself with a bit of frustration as the fish splashed back into the water; sending cold water droplets flying onto her gray fur. She huffed out of her nostrils like an angered bull, and readied herself again. Shiver looked down into the clear water for the fish. Once in her sights, she swiped her paw just right, and it landed onto the moist ground beside her. Before it could flop back into the water, she grabbed it in her jaws and crushed it with a crunch, and tossed it in the pile of other fish.

-Angel-

I shall join :{D App coming soon ;D

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Picture:
Username: Sarabi26
Name: Alan
Rank Desired: Hunter, pwease? <:3
Species: Silver Fox
Time Zone: GMT (I think)
Personality: Alan can be funny at times, but he can get right on your nerves. He can be clumsy , for example, running into trees and big rocks.. Thats what cracks people up the most..
History: Alan was born in a nature reserve, brought up in the grassy plains. When his father once started to teach him to fight, Alan was failing to attack a dummy made for pups by the Pack Crafter. His father left him in plain sight for a moment to speak to the Healer. While his father was busy, a human lured him to a truck and grabbed him. Alan started yelling for help, his father stopped dead and launched towards the truck to get his son but failed. In Alan's teen years, he was living in a forest, yet again vunerable for capture.
RP Sample: The Silver blended with the rocks as he focused his target on weasel he was about to attack "Wait for it.. NOW!" He barked launching for the innocent creature, it ran towards a tree at full speed, up it went. As the clumsy Fox hit the tree "Damn disgrace!" He snapped up to it. He trotted back to the pack and started to build random models with sticks, stones and leaves. He sighed as he drooped his head mumbling a few curses under his breath.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:50:12 pm by Freya Webb »
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
I might join. Not sure how active I would be so, maybe.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline spiritwolf123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • May the odds be forever in your favor
    • View Profile
"Derpy Hooves"
Picture:
Username:spiritwolf123
Name:Maria
Rank Desired:Hunter
Species:Swift Fox
Time Zone:GMT[Greenwich Mean Time]
Personality:Sometimes she can be a bit flirtatious but most of the time she likes to be alone, she can also be very rude to others that disturb her and she isn't the very sociable type but she has her moments where she can be very friendly, her frown is one of those ones which says "Don't mess with me or you'll pay" but it's never really true, she isn't the one to fight physically but with words.
History:Maria was born in a woods next to a school playground, she lived their for 2 months before her mother died, she was shot by accident, mistaken for a deer because of her pelt, her father was never really part of her life before her mother died, he took care of her until she could go live on her own, she still visits her dad, most of the time it is twice a month but sometimes it can be more. Then she found Tishio.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE):Maria walked over to the riverbed to sit next to her dad, again it was a monthly visit, she licked his cheek and smiled and her dad, Jason, nuzzled her in greeting "How's it been?" Her dad asked. "Eh the usual, been huntin' for Tishio, sorry I'm late though I got so stuck into hunting I forgot that it was my visit today" Maria huffed and lay her head onto her dad's paws "Yours?" she asked quickly. "The usual, been attracting the ladies" he grinned at Maria waiting for her to sarcastically answer "Oh really now? I bet you have(!)" she said sarcastically, she chuckled and relaxed next to her dad, later they would go hunting.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 11:54:37 pm by TheSpiritOfTheWhiteWolf »