Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38173 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #200 on: March 05, 2012, 11:07:21 pm »
Cera led them to the den where they kept all of the fresh kill, Serpe tailing her. The male smiled at her in response to her story,
"Hey, you didn't know. Oh, and help yourself to the kill,"
He looked at Cera for a reassurance and she nodded, sitting in front of a half eaten elk. Serpe gladly dug in, ripping out chunks of meat and using his sharp front claws to pull apart the skin and pelt. The beta stared at Eternity for a long moment before looking at Topaz.

"And what about you, huh? You never told us why you were around."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

coffeebeans10

« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2012, 11:18:05 pm »
Name: Drift
Pic/Description: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs36/300W/f/2008/250/4/2/white_wolf_by_adiAdii.jpg
Crush/Mate: None- she doesn't really know anyone.
Others: Drift is swift, light stepped runner/walker. She loves to laugh, and her personality is: Nice, funny, smart, sometimes stupid, though, sometimes aggressive, and a happy-go-lucky wolf.
 P.S. Sorry if... I don't know, you're not exepting members anymore or somethin'. :3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:19:40 pm by Linnea »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2012, 02:18:55 am »
Eternity sniffed the carcass warily, then took a bite out of it and began eating. She dipped her head after she was done, her dappled pelt shining. (Shorry for shortness. ;A;)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2012, 02:31:02 am »
Accepted, and it's fine for now ~.Christina.~ just make sure they don't stay like that)

coffeebeans10

« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2012, 10:42:12 pm »
Thanks for accepting it, I guess X3))

Drift walked around a tree, sniffing it. It didn't smell like any pack she knew of, but it smelled like some pack. Drift walked around untill she could smell something, finally. She walked around untill she saw a bird fly in the opposite direction of her. This usually ment something bad, but she couldn't smell anything. Just to be sure, she turned around and ran, dodging all the trees.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2012, 10:39:19 pm »
Topaz almost crashed into Cera as she halted; the auburn coated female had been tailing her so closely due to her uneasyness around the other wolves she had not been introduced to. The smell of fresh meat made her stomach aggressively growl with hunger. She had suddenly come over all hungry at the sight of food, but came to the conclusion that it would be rude to ask for a bite or two, so she remained silent. That was until Cera asked her how she ended up where she was.

Topaz let out a small amount of sweet laughter. Did she really not know the answer to that question? "Curiosity is my greatest weakness, do you really think I could ignore the sound of snarls and violence? I headed towards that direction and then found you.." She paused, wondering if she should add the part about the possibility of Zero giving her some dominance. Though she was sure it would make Cera squirm with hatred, Topaz didn't wish to cause arguments and played her words on the safe side. "I have been searching for something more than my past dull life, and Zero said I might have a interest in staying here," The female explained, her voice slightly uneasy and careful.

coffeebeans10

« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2012, 02:13:36 pm »
Drift panted, and stopped running. She looked around. She smelled a carcass, so she followed the scent. She saw a carcass. Her stomach growled with hunger. Drift gasped and got low, and forced her stomach to be quiet. There was other wolves around the meat! What if they killed her? What if they asked her to join? What if they kill Drift for tresspassing on their territory! Drift turned around and ran, terrified.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2012, 07:28:53 pm »
Cera listened to Topaz's story with a blank face, but internally was drinking in every word. The auburn she-wolf explained that curiosity was her greatest weakness, and that she couldn't resist the sound of the pack's growling.
Oh, was that all that made you want to come here? Cera wanted to ask to prompt Topaz into admitting that she wanted dominance in this pack. The dark-furred wolf shook her head slightly, taking note of Topaz's steady and unsure voice.
"Alright then. I hope you find good fortune here," Cera forced out, she had no idea why she was acting so kind when there was a rivalry bound to form. Silver eyes narrowed at the unfamiliar scent of wolf. Her ears perked at the sound of pounding paws and rustling leaves as they made way for whoever had just ran.
"Loner!" She barked with anger. The beta was getting sick of all these tresspassers. She got to her paws and went in front of a group of wolves that were trailing the intruder. Secretly, she was glad for the distraction.

Serpe hung back with Eternity and Topaz, thinking that the pack could deal with the situation themselves. Crimson eyes found their way to Topaz,
"You know, you can have a bite too if you like." He said calmly, knawing on a bone of the elk leg he had just eaten. "So... You and Cera fighting or somethin'? I've never seen her that mad."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2012, 07:42:36 pm »
A large male laid in the shadows, his amber eyes covered by his eye lids. The male wasn't sleeping though, he was listening to the pack that surrounded him. Zero's eyes flashed open as he heared paw steps then Cera's call. The alpha just watched, his eyes drifted to wolves that sprinted after his beta; they then found their way onto Topaz, Serpe, and the intruder. Zero held back a growl, the navy blue wolf was feeding a runt of a wolf his packs food! Zero just glared over at the male.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2012, 10:48:57 pm »
Eternity twisted her head to stare at Zero, as if she had just noticed him. She had a look on her face as if asking, "What's the matter?" But the she-wolf blinked and turned her head away to stare at the sky. She held back a long yawn and then a sneeze as a fern tickled her muzzle.

ヌ - ド ル