Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38181 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2012, 12:01:27 am »
((Just to clear something up, cuz I just noticed what I wrote didn't make sense *sweatdrop* Cera scented Drift, but she caught Izah's scent and went after him instead. The pack split up between Drift and Izah...
Imma wait for da others before I reply))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2012, 12:22:40 am »
Zero stood looking on as the dark blue male as he walked away with the stranger. "WHat she ate could have helped my pack keep strength. That wolf most likely will die.. Better for us." he added the last part as a whisper. Zero's heart nearly stopped as he heard Cera's yelp. He wasn't far behind Topaz as he began running as well; quickly by passing her, his paws slamming heavily into the snowy ground. This has to be bad... Normally Cera wouldn't show weakness. A voice echoed in his mind, Zero's face showed for the first time in a long time held an emotion other then anger, frustration; it was worry.

Zero entered the area were Cera was, (After tracking her scent) "What happened?!" he questioned the female as he came closer and examined her contorted paw.

The silvery female shook as she heard a shrill yelp and the sound of paw steps, she barely comprehended a word Izah said.as the male took of Elly followed, she wasn't as swif as the male but she was able to keep up staying a good distance away.(Fail)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2012, 01:49:19 am »
Cera's thoughts swam inside her head dizzily for a moment, the only thing she was able to see was the light snow falling down in a blurry haze. Once her vision focused, her ears perked at the sound of pawsteps and suddenly the answer to her question before was beside, studying her injured appendage. Zero...I'm doing this for him. Such a foolish thing, to ask that kind of question. The beta's silver eyes gazed up, surprised to find that the expression on his face was different than what she had seen in all her years around him. The alpha male looked a bit concerned.

"What happened?!" He asked. Cera gulped internally, if he found out that it had simply been an attempt to warn the target of their appearance, he would certainly not be pleased. She mustered up the strength answer,
"I was after Izah... Th-The d*mn tree root got in the way." Cera made it as blunt as possible, hoping it woul suffice. Her head turned to look at her paw, which was bleeding sluggishly and was twisted in an unnatural way. Her nose twitched in discomfort. Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of Topaz, Oh, so she me along too?. The fae's thoughts were a bit jumbled and lazy, each passing second she found it harder and harder to gather up a thought. Cera let her head plop back down on the snow, wincing at the sharp pain in her paw.

Serpe led Eternity out of the territory, near a lake that ran through the land. (Its the same lake that Drift is in)
He looked back over his shoulder, "Well I guess this is goodbye." Serpe yipped before leaving, "I hope you enjoy your other lone friend!" The wolf sprinted off, giving Eternity a strong hint that someone else was near. Apparently he sensed or smelled a loner under the water.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2012, 01:54:03 am »
Eternity suddenly looked confused and her jaws widened in an unspoken question. But all that she managed as Serpe hopped off was, "Wh-wha?" The timber's green eyes were wide as she watched him go. "What other 'lone friend'?" she murmured to herself. I don't get it...

ヌ - ド ル

coffeebeans10

« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »
Drift sighed when she thought the wolves where gone. She looked up from the water, and got out and shook her pelt off.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2012, 10:02:38 pm »
Zero gritted his teeth at the sight of the fallen wolf, "You're normally not this clumsy." he grunted. Cera was the most agile and skilled runner in his pack, what would cause her focuse to shatter like this? The scarred male felt something gently fall on his pelt, then chilling the skin beneath. It had began to snow again. Zero lifted his head, letting loose a howl calling their healer. "What was distracting you?" Zero questioned his facial expression changed to a more sturn looked even though his amber eyes betrayed his real emotion.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2012, 10:36:48 pm »
((One more post then I shall wait for Skull :3))

Unknowingly to Izah, his eyes had shifted to a sharp, emerald green. His focus was mainly looking ahead and listening for fast paws crunching through the snow above Elly's and Chase's own. So far all was quiet, which pleased him but nonetheless remained alert.

A light drift of snow began to fall around them, and Izah couldn't help but smile. Their tracks could be covered, Zero and his gang would have less of a chance of finding them now. Suddenly, a howl echoed through the air. The sound was haunting to him, and he knew instantly whom it belonged to. Even though it was not intended for him, the dark silver male couldn't help but think it was taunting him, mocking him. Forever it was that howl and that wolf he'd been running away from for what seemed like ages, but no matter what distance he gained he was always right there behind him.

Izah became distracted, his heart pounding at how close the howl sounded and eyes widening with fear and determination. His paws lost their rhythm, they stumbled over each other and he tried straightening them out a bit. But then the ground became lost beneath him, his paws descended in midair. A sharp yelp of surprise and bewilderment escaped past Izah's maw, then he found himself half-tumbling and half-rolling down a mini cliff that jutted out from the earth. It had to be no more than five feet, instead of fighting it Izah rolled along while using protruding rocks to slow his descent. Finally all four paws reached the bottom, he stood and shook out his fur and head to both clear off the snow and his mind. No pain, he was unscathed. Good. Glancing back up to the cliff/hill, his now emerald eyes looked for Chase and Elly, making sure they hadn't been left behind and had noticed his fall so they wouldn't make the same mistake. He hoped they wouldn't have shouted out his name or called out, his own yelp risked them all greatly of revealing their location, though there was still a chance it went unnoticed. Hopefully they'll only glance down and see he was alright, then slide down the hill after him and they could continue their run.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

coffeebeans10

« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2012, 10:45:10 pm »
Drift tensed her mucles when she heard the howl, but kept on walking, away from the pack's territory. Why couldn't I just have said something? Like sorry? She thought. But then she thought that if she did stay and said sorry, they probably would've killed her. Drift sighed. It was a hard life that wolves lived in.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »
The dappled timber wolf stiffened as a cold wind blew past her, and felt snow falling onto her pelt. Then she turned with surprise as cold as icemelt as another wolf's head popped out from the water.
So THAT'S what he meant... she thought. Everything was making sense now. But why did Serpe take me here? Eternity stared at the new appearance in confusion, her dark, milky-green eyes intact and their pupils converting from contracted dots to round, wide spheres. But as the cold snow pelted her, she began to lose her footing due to numb paws. She crouched, ready to leap into battle if the wolf got defensive. "Who are you?"

((Linnea, Eternity ish speaking to Drift, mkaykay? owo))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:57:11 pm by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2012, 10:54:46 pm »
((I thought I should just mentioned this, Christinia, but wolves eyes don't turn into slits, they only remain round. Only a feline's eyes would be able to do that ^.^'))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...