Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38199 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »
((Ah snap XD
Way a go Chase! Haha. Though the results may not be well for her.

Still waiting on Sidon, but if later tonight he still hasn't posted I'm going to go ahead and make one.
He must be busy v.v))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2012, 11:56:59 pm »
A smug smirk formed on Topaz's jaws are Cera denied such an idea. "Right..." She said sarcastically, her tail violently flicking back and forth, both brown eyes fixed upon the female ahead of her. Topaz decided that making Cera as jealous as possible would be a fun and amusing thing to do, but right now was not the time or place to do so. It was better to make friends than enemies first, she had learned this in the class room of life. "This will do just fine, thank you Cera," She said lightly, her tone more polite and gentle than before hand. The auburn she wolf slowly made her way inside the den, her eyes examing its walls and ground.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2012, 02:00:44 am »
Cera raised an eyebrow at the change of tone but said nothing as the she-wolf slipped into the den. The black-white canine deicided that if the alpha wasn't back by midnight she'd send someone after him. If all else failed, she'd go after him herself. She smiled at the delicate snowflakes as they floated down from the pale sky. Cold weather was something she always liked seeing, it showed that the world was always changing. Everything was always changing...

Cera stood up and stuck her head into the den.
"You hungry?" She asked bluntly, and a bit awkwardly. It wasn't really her nature to be friendly, but Topaz was new and had not done anything wrong to her...Yet.... It wouldn't do any wrong to be a little nice, especially since the auburn wolf seemed to be in a better mood. The beta waited anxiously for an answer.

((I wanted to add anotha charrie. There aren't enough wolfies in the demonic pack.))

Name: Serpe
Pic/Description:
Crush/Mate: ...*forever alone* Jk jk
Others: He delights in messing with peoples heads, and he likes playing mind games. Serpe is a mysterious and mischievious, a quick and sharp thinker. His front claws are bigger, and sharper, than his back claws.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:39:30 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2012, 02:55:45 am »
Zero smirked as the small wolf appologized, "Like saying sorry means anything to me." he grumbled. the amber eyed male glared at the dark pelted she wolf as she spoke once more, "What are you going to do, " he smirked, "You're just a weak dog." Zero provoked. When the she wolf proceeded to walk past him the male, Zero leaped at the female, laching onto her scruff, "I'll teach you to talk down to me you runt." (Fail I don't think this even makes sinse sorry I can't think)
(accepted and lol on the forever alone)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:59:17 am by Silverdawn »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2012, 02:57:36 am »
((Is Serpe accepted? :P))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2012, 03:00:01 am »
Ya sorry when I went to edit you posted )

Sidon

« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2012, 04:45:02 am »
(sorry I have been so inactive, busy does not even begin to describe my life at the moment)

Sidon looked over at Elly and then jerked his head in the direction Izah had gone, "I know that you have good intentions, but sacrificing yourself is the worst possible thing that you could do to him.  If the time comes that the pack is upon us, do not be afraid to flee."  He looked back across the clearing to where the other male had disappeared, "Now, we should be getting on our way, no use wasting valuable time talking."

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:04 am »
Chase let out an almighty scream as the back of her neck was latched onto. She still stood but because the male had her by the back of the neck her fore paws merely skimmed the floor. She arched her spine in a concaved manner and pushed off franticly with her hinds kicking the silver wolf in his chest every now and then. She turned her head over her left shoulder, then right, then left, trying to get at him. Her rows of ivories were bared and orbs wide with panic and terror. He was too strong, there was no way she was getting away. /shortshortshort/

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »
((@Sidon: I hope everything is okay? D:))

The male wolf paused in his steps as he waited for the others, using the time to get his bearings and check the surroundings. No sound of approaching feet could be heard, the snow was smooth and clean beneath him and the moon was rising higher in the sky.

I think they've stopped the hunt... For now, he thought to himself, eyes cast upward. It was getting late and even his pursuers needed rest. Perhaps Izah and his new group with cover more ground, then once he felt satisfied with the distance and their location they could rest for the night as well.

A sudden death-like-shriek split the air, Izah's ears pinning themselves down against his skull and his head lowered with eyes shut and teeth gritted. The cry was mostly unexpected than painful, and the sudden thought of Zero crossed his mind. No doubt he had found another victim.

Curse him! the silvered male slammed a paw on the ground, body trembling slightly with rage. A part of him desperately wanted to run toward the scream and help the victim, but then he'd be leading himself right at his enemy's paws. For a moment he just stood there, struggling between the decisions to flee or save whoever it was that screamed. So far the idea of flight was winning, and he wanted the other two to hurry up and catch up so he could run as far and fast as he could away from that spot.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2012, 11:14:17 pm »
THe white eyed wolf stayed silent as the badger pelted male talked to her, she didn't want to speak anymore, everything she says seems to get her yelled at. With a sigh she trotted up to Izah and followed close behind no wanting to get left, she was about to apologize when a scream reached her ears, the sound made Elly jump. THe female stayed silent as she looked over at the dark silver male awaiting what ever.

Zero's grip tightened as she screamed then started fighting back, this was what he wanted; but she would have to wait. "Shut up you little runt, you' get your chance soon enough." his voice was muffled by the female's scruff.
THe alpha returned to the camp with the squirming she wolf in his jaws, his eyes scanned the wolves, they seemed confused by his actions... so was he. Zero really didn't know why he would bring a wimp like this into his pack, maybe she could be a training dummy(Not saying she is one) the cruel thoughts came to mind. Zero spotted Cera poking her head into a den, with a smile he trotted up to her, "I have something that came help the others train." the alpha said mischievously.