Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37801 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2012, 01:22:58 am »
(Found one~)
Name: Eternity
Pic/Description: A gorgeous dappled-timber she-wolf with blue-green eyes. Though long-furred, she is swift and agile.
Crush/Mate: None yet.
Other(s): She has a kind and outgoing personality, and she keeps it secret that she was never named by her parents. She named herself.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:10 pm »
((I think Sidon's busy again T~T
I'll make a shortish post and see if he'll come back..))

Izah gave a slight nod to Elly, "Alright, I'll be back as soon as possible. But if I don't return within a few hours, move on."

With that the silvered male disappeared through the underbrush, using every inch of his skill to remain as silent as possible. Like a shadow he moved, using his surroundings to aid him, from the moon's light to the snow. Instincts screamed for him to turn around and run, but his mind fought through it. Soon, he was at the very edge of their camp.

Heart pounding, Izah took a few deep breaths to calm his nerves, forcing himself to remain focus. There was a slight breeze, but fortunately it blew his scent away from the wolves beyond. Crouching low, he spied on the area, eyes searching for the captor (if she was still alive) and also keeping an eye out for Zero.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2012, 11:38:58 pm »
Accepted:3 I'm going to wait for the others to post )

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »
(Thanks. c:)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2012, 11:52:34 pm »
"Serpe? Serpe. Weir- Cool name!" she corrected herself, she had a habit of speaking before thinking but sometimes she was lucky enough to emend herself. She raised a brow as this talk of 'immortalisation' came up which brought her attention back to the conversation she overheard the two females exchange about this very subject. Her train of thought was then disrupted by Serpe. She titled her head then straightened herself back up before checking her surroundings and hesitantly entering the cave. "What if somebody else finds him before me? Or what if I don't wanna help? Poor wolf hasn't done anything, no wolf deserves to be hunted down like a crappy piece of meat. Actually, anyone involved in such nonsense and... and brutality should sooner be hunted down and killed." her tone got more aggressive as she neared the end of her rant and she got all up in Serpes face. This wolf was short-fused, which didn't bode well for her in most situations. Especially this one, besides, this guy appeared to be decent. To be trying to help her. But when Chase got started, she struggled to stop. She was merely inches from his face, her nose pointed to the ground and looking him straight in the eye. Once she realised what she was doing, she backed off, sat onto her haunches, drooped her neck in a sulky manner. and fixated her eyes on the cave floor. She took in a large breath and held it momentarily before slowly and gradually exhaling.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:54:45 pm by Skull Kid »

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 27, 2012, 03:48:16 am »
Cera's ear twitched as Zero mentioned that the 'runt' he brought back was not to be killed...Yet. She sighed inwardly and stood up. "Alright then..." The beta turned back to Topaz, then to Zero with a strained look on her face. "I'll let you two.. Talk now..."

The midnight wolf simply sat there while the female got up in his space, ranting about how wrong it was to hunt Izah. His gaze locked onto her mismatched eyes and he had deduced this much just by staring into them: The wolf had a short fuse. Nothing he'd never seen before, Serpe tended to hang around the more easily angered wolves anyway. When Chase fell to her haunches sulking, he felt it was the right time to speak.
"First of all, trust me no one will find him before you." He began calmly, "And I think you misunderstood me. If you find him and travel with him, rather than killing him for eternal life, I think you'll have a better chance at winning. I believe someone else is already travelling with him." Taking a deep breath, he met her gaze evenly.
"Second, you may believe what you like about hunting the wolf down being nonsense. But to us it makes perfect sense. Who wouldn't like the thought of living forever?" Serpe sighed and stood up, padding out of the den. He flicked his tail in a gesture for her to follow. Wandering to the den exit, where the pack could still see them but only as figures in the distance, he glanced back at the fae.
"So, what do you think? Going to give it a try, at least?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2012, 03:56:34 am »
A dappled figure shot out after a rabbit. The timber she-wolf leaped for it, and barely missed. Eternity panted, exhausted, but still went in pursuit of the tasty prey. (Sorry for shortness, I had to ideas. xD)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2012, 12:25:28 pm »
Chase screwed her muzzle up and lowered her brows as she craned her head to looks at Serpe. She failed to understand... "So, I don't gotta try kill him?" she asked flicking her ears forwards and slitting her eyes in a very confused manner. She slowly got up onto all fours as Serpe began to leave the cave. 'What's he up to...?' she reflected to herself. Her body language and mannerisms were still very much displaying all the signs of an uneasy and tense wolf. Serpe then gestured for her to follow. So again, reluctantly, she did. "I dunno... I guess I don't have much choice in the matter." Chase grumbled, like a stroppy teenager being asked to do chores. <FAIL/>

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 28, 2012, 08:56:10 pm »
The Scarred wolf shook his head, "We need to rest, it been a long night I have a lot to sleep on." Zero walked over to his den knowing that he might not sleep this night, there was soo much to plan. What are they going to do next? Track him down? Dispite the chill in the air the alpha sat down out side of his den looking out over the visible landscape, a thoughtful expedition was fixed on his features. What to do?

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 29, 2012, 12:21:40 am »
Easy, Izah... The silvered male coaxed himself to relax. But it was difficult to do, he was on the very edge of his enemies territory; one mistake, even the tiniest one, would be his downfall. What am I even doing here? he thought to himself irritably, but his eyes continued scanning the crowd. A few times he had to change location when the pack patrols came to near, popping up in a different spot entirely. At least he was able to get a better view of the place each time, but still he had trouble pin-pointing the captive.

Ears perking forward, Izah rose his head as two more wolves showed up by a den entrance. Their figures were barely outlined, though the silvered male could find nothing else. Slinking back into the underbrush, he began making a wide berth around the area. When he thought he was close enough, Izah cautiously poked his head out again. He could see the figures more clearly now, a bluish male wolf beside a female. Instantly he knew the captive had to be her, she stuck out like a sour thumb compared to the surrounding wolves.

Well, I found her, Izah thought. But now how can I get her away? And would she even come with me?

Unknown to him, his eyes were already shifting back to their shocking emerald green color. He wouldn't be surprised, though he was unsure if the Alpha was present here at all or still out in the wood searching for him.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...