Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37770 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2012, 12:38:42 am »
Serpe smirked at the dappled female as she crashed through the brush, and immediately after noticing him asked if the prey was his. The male stood up and glanced over his shoulder, his pack mates had come to aid him. The four of them were now slowly surrounding the intruder.
"No, it's not mine." He began, his voice smooth and he advanced toward her. "But this territory is."
His slitted ruby eyes slid over to where the rabbit had hopped off through the bushes. Serpe barked at one of the wolves to fetch the beta, or even Zero. Turning back to the female he growled in an attempt to look menacing.
"What business do you have stealing our food and stepping upon our land?" He asked, in a way he was stalling. Trying to buy time for Izah and Chase to leave unscathed.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2012, 12:49:25 am »
Eternity wasn't fazed by his tone. "I crossed the boundary by mistake," she explained, twitching her ears. She blinked her milky-colored eyes, dappled auburn fur fluffing up in mild defense. "I can leave now, if you want." The she-wolf tossed her broad head in the direction of the border. Her gaze glinted with somewhat calm amusement as she threw a sideways glance at Serpe. Eternity's voice was gentle and calm as she spoke, and she shook her head once or twice to get rid of the irritable leaves that had rested on the back of her neck when she skidded.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2012, 01:16:35 am »
(I was about to comment of the shortness myself, but thank you for writing more)
(Hit is back before he left)
The male turned to the she wolf, "My rule should last, I want to keep my power and not rote and grow old like other wolves."

(Real time)
Out the corner of his eye Zero spotted a slender wolf approach, he spoke of an intruder. Without a moment notice the alpha leaped to his feet and followed the swift wolf. A gentle voice reached his ear's, he had hoped so much that Izah had been found, but unknown to him, his prize wasn't so far after all. "You can't cross borders without smelling other wolves, the scent of my pack surrounds this area reaching far." he turned to the midnight blue male and spoke, "Do with her what you wish, If i wasn't so exhausted she would be dead." he turned back to the intruder, "Consider yourself Lucky." he growled harshly and turned away.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2012, 01:34:49 am »
Eternity glanced at Zero. "The rabbit's scent masked the scent of the boundaries," she defended herself, tail swishing from one side to the other as her milky gaze scanned the undergrowth for the rabbit. Then a light-brown, fuzzy and stumpy tail stirring within the bushes. "Ahah! Found you!" she squeaked, posing to hop off again, then remembered what she was doing. "...Oh... Sorry." The female shuffled her paws and twisted her head around to lick a tuft of straying fur on her shoulder, trying to hide her embarrassment.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2012, 01:41:14 am »
Chase craned her neck and looked the sliver male up and down as he appeared out of, more or less, no where. He seemed on edge and by his behaviour she only assumed that this pack was in pursuit of his life. That he was one of the, god knows how many, wolves this pack were hunting. At this point, she obviously had no clue that this was the wolf that possessed eternal life.
Without hesitation, the dark pelted female gave him brief eye-contact before following him. She would ask questions later. Although, she hadn't yet completely convinced herself that being on the others side was the cleverest of things to do. Zero seemed determined and that strong determination made him somewhat powerful. That nothing would stand in his way. To Chase, Zero seemed merciless. Nothing appeared to matter to him, nothing matched up to this eternal life that he so desperately longed to possess. All emotion seemed to be unpresent from this wolf, all emotion except anger, which was all Chase had witnessed him show.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2012, 01:51:13 am »
Noting that the female was going to follow him, Izah eagerly increased his pace, just in time too. For not long afterward a scent passed by his nostrils that sent a horrid shiver running down his spine to the very tip of his tail. Zero was nearby, but by how faint it became and the lack of commotion the alpha had no clue that what he desired was right under his very nose. This caused a rather sly, amused smirk to spread across Izah's visage, a silent air of victory surrounding him.

It was short lived, though, for the silvered male inwardly shook it away to remain focus. Now was not the time to lower one's guard. Slipping through the underbrush once more, again he moved like a snake, his paws hardly making any tracks against the snow as if he were merely gliding over them. Only if he thought the female behind him was dragging behind would he slow, but with each passing second they became further and further away from the pack territory.

After some time, Izah finally stopped. They were near the spot where he had left Elly in but he wasn't sure of going to her yet, and he turned to the female behind him. "I got you out, now," his voice was still low even with the distance they made between themselves and the enemy. "You can go now, if you wish. Though they may hunt you down in which case you'll have to run for it. I can't say if I trust you enough to come with me, however, but if you need help you can try following us."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2012, 01:58:40 am »
Eternity repeated her offer. "I can leave now. It's no trouble." she chimed, her pale-green eyes lit up by the reflections of the forest. She started to back away, unsure if the male wanted her to leave or not. Her dappled fur looked like autumn leaves, and it fluffed up in surprise as another leaf fell on her head. She shook it off quickly, embarrassed. (Sorry if it's short, my dog is trying to push me off of my chair. So far, she's succeeded. >-<')

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2012, 12:31:36 pm »
Keeping up with this guys pace was exhausting, but Chase did her best. She was already faster than the average wolf but still struggled slightly. Eventually they came to a halt, Chases tongue rolled out her mouth and she panted softly as she examined her surroundings. "Trust me?" she barked, still catching her breath, "Well... wait, who are you and why are these pack of inbreds huntin' you?" she digressed, making herself avoid an explosive rant about trust. Her rib cage rose and fell fast and she panted in-between sentences and every now and then her gaze would wonder form his and skim the trees. "And... why did you come to my aid, not that I needed any, how'd you know that I had be captured?" she quizzed him, sternness in her voice.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2012, 07:15:05 pm »
Serpe nodded as Zero padded away, his crimson eyes turning back to the female. The light filtered down from the forest trees and onto her autumn fur as she shook off a leaf that had fallen on her head. Smirking, he stepped toward her until they were face to face.

"We have plenty of fresh prey that you won't have to hunt down," He said smoothly, circling the dappled fae, "Would you like to enter our territory? It seems our alpha has no problem with it." The midnight furred male stopped on front of the stranger, a somewhat smug smirk on his features.

"Come follow if you wish, Lucky." Serpe walked on back to the territory, his tail flicking 'Lucky's' muzzle as a gesture to follow. He found it amusing how Zero had said 'Consider yourself lucky', and so he thought it would be a suiting nickname. He glanced over it shoulder one last time, glad to find that Chase's scent was long gone from the scene. She must have gotten away.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2012, 07:20:19 pm »
"My name is Eternity, not 'lucky'." the she-wolf responded. She followed, tail drooped in a somewhat relaxed position, but she kept her stride to one level so she could easily follow Serpe. Eternity's milky eyes shone with an amber tint as the reflection of the sun flashed in them. She tipped her regally-pointed muzzle to sniff for that rabbit. If only it hadn't gotten away, the she-wolf would have some actually prey to feast on by now. But her sleek fur was a sign that she was a healthy, active wolf.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:24:11 am by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル