Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37799 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #250 on: March 23, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »
Its fine, I'm waiting on Skull to post but it serme like she isn't post :(())

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 23, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »
They had been running for so long that it hurt to breath, the cold air burned her lungs. Chase was as fit as a fiddle but Izah was even fitter. He didn't even look tired. He didn't even seem to slow his pace.
At last they had come to a halt. A pink tongue rolled from her maw and she panted heavily as she listened to the silver male. Chase swivelled her ears back and forth, traced every inch of the forrest with her eyes and and stood in an alert manner. Her eyes dashed over to Elly as she proceeded into a hidden den to rest.
Chase captured her tongue back into her jaws and sighed through her nose. Her warm breath turned into mist then disappeared as quickly as it formed. She then began to pant again, this time not as heavily and this with her tongue more hidden. She gave Izah a quick glance and smiled at him before following at Elly's heel. She sat aside her acquaintance but said nothing. She just looked out from the dens entrance.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #252 on: March 23, 2012, 08:29:41 pm »
(Waiting for Fused)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2012, 09:38:38 pm »
((Here I am! Internet was being a pain yesterday D8))

Both of the female's condition worried Izah. He was used to traveling alone and wasn't aware of the average stamina a wolf used for just hunting and surviving, his own had been built for running from others to save his own skin. In a way it made him hopeful that perhaps the wolves in Zero's pack were similar, but then again he would of had wolves trained for this sort of thing.

"I don't think that would be necessary," the male said to Elly. "I appreciate the offer, but I think we all need sleep mostly. The night is passing and it'll be dawn soon, which we should leave about then. I'll go out and find something, I still have some energy left."

The male headed to the mouth of the cave without waiting a response from Elly, though paused to glance in their direction with a light smile. "Though you could take the next hunt tomorrow when we stop again."

It was worrying to have two others with him, but it lightened Izah's spirit greatly. To have other wolves with him that weren't trying to take the eternal life from him made him feel normal, it was great to have others to talk to. That could be the end of you, a dark voice echoed in his mind. The constant cautious and paranoid part of him that hardly ever seemed to leave him alone, and though it annoyed him most of the time it had helped him out of many difficult situations. You have to focus on taking care of yourself and yourself alone. You can't afford to watch over two other's you just happen to cross paths with.

Hiding the irritated snarl that threatened to show, Izah forced the thoughts to the back of his mind. I know what I'm doing, he told himself sternly. I gave them both warnings and precautions. As long as they're followed then there should be nothing to worry about.

((There needs to be more males xD))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 25, 2012, 04:47:29 pm »
After the healer had departed and Cera was able to stand (although with her injured paw in midair) was when she heard Topaz's hateful commet. The black and white she-wolf let out a snarl, already starting to follow the rest of the pack at a fairly fast pace considering her paw. Her ears didn't detect what Zero said after that, but she his mouth moving. The alpha disappeared back into camp. Rage coursed through her very being, a more evident scowl on her face than usual. Cera limped up next to the auburn wolf, lagging a bit behind.

"I'd like to see your sorry little a-!" Before she could finish, a familiar voice rang out from behind the bushes.

Serpe burst out from the brush, racing up to the two females with that oblivious little grin on his face.
"Now wasn't that exciting! Who'da think that the Cera would trip over a tree root!" He yipped, snow crunching violently beneath his bouncy steps.
"Why- Shut up you idiot! Once this darn paw is healed I'll have your tail!"

((I'll give you internet cookies if you guess what Cera was going to say right before Serpe appeared >:P

AND LUNA :DDDDDDD Your new siggy. Its full of awesomesauce.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2012, 08:44:40 pm »
((Death Note FTW 8D

Was is "ass"? xD
Going to wait for others before I reply again~))
The Hobbit

LunaSpirit

« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2012, 09:17:39 pm »
(Yeah Death Note is just an explosion of epicness! ^.^ Question: L or Light?)

The auburn fae halted at Zero's comment, though his words did not surprise her, his tone of voice did. Why was he so calm? Why did he sound so peaceful even though he could easily kill her right on this spot? For some reason Zero's soft speech made Topaz fear him even more than she already did. A emotionless killer was far worse than ones with thoughts and feelings...

Topaz couldn't help but laugh lightly at Cera's reaction; she was lapping up the drama like a cat drinking milk. Even though the silver Alpha had already ordered her to drop it, she could not resist giving her a smug glare. Nothing more nothing less...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2012, 09:59:37 pm »
((Meh tew.  *throws an internet cookie at Katsa* You got it :D
Epical. @Luna, L. L. L. LLLLLLLLL. I like Near better though :P I've been thinking of making a Wammy House rp for a while now. *shrug*))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

LunaSpirit

« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2012, 10:11:57 pm »
(Am I the only one who's obbsessed with Light!? Sure enough hes a D--- but you gotta admit what he was doing was right. I also love his insanity :3 Heheheh!)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:26 pm »
((I cannot pick between the two, both L and Light are awesomeness XD
No matter how hard I tried I couldn't pick, so both are my favorites <3 lol

[spoiler alert, do NOT read if still watching or planning on watching Death Note]After L was killed off, though, I completely went on Light's side T~T[Highlight the black space only if you have finished Death Note]

Going to wait on Skull and Silver :3))
The Hobbit