• Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile

Name:Drakar
Pack:Bulu
Species:Cat
Personality:Power-hungry and blood-thirst,aggressive and crazy.
Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory):He can scent something that's too hard for others to scent,but he can't see far away.
Preset Download (if needed): http://www.mediafire.com/?11c1lezurf5nc0w
RP Example:Drakar walked around the city,smelling garbage as his nose wrinkled in disgust.He hissed when a stray dog ran past him,splashing some water onto him.The city was his home,yet it was disgusting and hideous.He didn't want to see the forest either though,just thinking of leaves made him sick.Drakar sighed and ran into the safety of a building to sleep.
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile

Name:Drakar
Pack:Bulu
Species:Cat
Personality:Power-hungry and blood-thirst,aggressive and crazy.
Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory):He can scent something that's too hard for others to scent,but he can't see far away.
Preset Download (if needed): http://www.mediafire.com/?11c1lezurf5nc0w
RP Example:Drakar walked around the city,smelling garbage as his nose wrinkled in disgust.He hissed when a stray dog ran past him,splashing some water onto him.The city was his home,yet it was disgusting and hideous.He didn't want to see the forest either though,just thinking of leaves made him sick.Drakar sighed and ran into the safety of a building to sleep.

I'm sorry, but compared to previous RP examples given, yours is very short :/ For that reason I cannot accept you, since in general some of our members post 3-4 times in one go as a reply, when they RP. We are a very literate group so that our plot can develop easily with everyone at the same level.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Srry,i was lazy.XD I could redo it if you wish.
My Deviantart

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Oh my God. I love this plot! <3 It's dark fantasy but with cool twists.~ So, if you don't mind, I'd like to join. ^^

Name: Simon

Pack: Zima

Species: Wolfie

Age: Young-ish adult. As in, 28, or so, in human years. Not sure what that is in dog years. xD

Personality: Simon is a smartie-pants, sarcastic, tell-it-like-it-is, gentlewolf, complete with a British accent. He's very proud, both in a good way and a bad way. But when danger comes around, he's ready to run away, screaming, and abandon his pack. Though, if a pup or someone he loved was in danger, he would, of course, try to help.

Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory): Simon is fairly clever. He knows a lot about plants and herbs and the power and weaknesses of other natural animals. Not like he'd use that last one, though. He's fragile and prefers not to fight. He can't run that fast, either.

Picture:
I hope he's not too green lol.

Preset Download (if needed):

RP Example: Simon trotted through the undergrowth. He would occasionally step on a white flower, probably a daisy, or maybe a white campion. He was too focused on where he was going to look down and check. The others, the rest of the Zima pack, were resting in their usual camp. It made Simon's pelt prickle with tension to be away from them, since there were monsters creeping in every shadow, hiding at every corner, rampaging through the streets of the old, rusted city not too far from here.
It's not too far now, he reminded himself, as he took yet another shakey step. The dirt was cool and moist under his toes. The grass brushed his pads and claws. The soft singing of birds reached his perked ears and he finally started to relax. Maybe we're safe after al- Simon couldn't even finish his thought when something touched his back. He shrieked, the fur on his scruff puffing out like a lion's mane, and whipped around. He was expecting a disgusting beast to be behind him, reaching out for his neck with long-fingered hands. But it was not a beast, nor did it even have hands, for it was just a leaf that had fallen out of its tree. Simon started to laugh nervously, his pupils still a bit wild.
"Oh, how daft of me," he muttered quietly to himself before setting off again for the river.

...I think I got carried away with my RP sample. x'D

DizzyFox

Name: Violet
Pack: Bulu
Species: Demon
Personality: Feisty, determined, loyal
Abilities & Weaknesses: She is petrified by water
RP Example: Raska sighed as she patted a rock away with her paw. When would something interesting happen? A sliver of a moon shone above her, it's light piercing through the soft clouds. Her midnight fur blended into the woods, there was not a sound to be heard as she briskly trotted through the thicket. Her violet eyes shone in the night, reflecting the moon in her pupils.
________

yay! This rp sounds like a blast :) I would loooove to join! I hope my rp sample is alright :) I do not have a pic of her at this point in time... but if u really need one I can figure out how to take a screen shot lol

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Srry,i was lazy.XD I could redo it if you wish.

I don't think that can change first impressions, but show me how much you can type, and how well. How long are your posts, usually?

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Oh my God. I love this plot! <3 It's dark fantasy but with cool twists.~ So, if you don't mind, I'd like to join. ^^

Name: Simon

Pack: Zima

Species: Wolfie

Age: Young-ish adult. As in, 28, or so, in human years. Not sure what that is in dog years. xD

Personality: Simon is a smartie-pants, sarcastic, tell-it-like-it-is, gentlewolf, complete with a British accent. He's very proud, both in a good way and a bad way. But when danger comes around, he's ready to run away, screaming, and abandon his pack. Though, if a pup or someone he loved was in danger, he would, of course, try to help.

Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory): Simon is fairly clever. He knows a lot about plants and herbs and the power and weaknesses of other natural animals. Not like he'd use that last one, though. He's fragile and prefers not to fight. He can't run that fast, either.

Picture:
I hope he's not too green lol.

Preset Download (if needed):

RP Example: Simon trotted through the undergrowth. He would occasionally step on a white flower, probably a daisy, or maybe a white campion. He was too focused on where he was going to look down and check. The others, the rest of the Zima pack, were resting in their usual camp. It made Simon's pelt prickle with tension to be away from them, since there were monsters creeping in every shadow, hiding at every corner, rampaging through the streets of the old, rusted city not too far from here.
It's not too far now, he reminded himself, as he took yet another shakey step. The dirt was cool and moist under his toes. The grass brushed his pads and claws. The soft singing of birds reached his perked ears and he finally started to relax. Maybe we're safe after al- Simon couldn't even finish his thought when something touched his back. He shrieked, the fur on his scruff puffing out like a lion's mane, and whipped around. He was expecting a disgusting beast to be behind him, reaching out for his neck with long-fingered hands. But it was not a beast, nor did it even have hands, for it was just a leaf that had fallen out of its tree. Simon started to laugh nervously, his pupils still a bit wild.
"Oh, how daft of me," he muttered quietly to himself before setting off again for the river.

...I think I got carried away with my RP sample. x'D

Accepted!Glad to hear you like our plot, our leader puts a lot of effort into keeping it interesting xD Download the map and be sure to check the forum and read it attentively, and we will hopefully meet you soon ^^

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Name: Violet
Pack: Bulu
Species: Demon
Personality: Feisty, determined, loyal
Abilities & Weaknesses: She is petrified by water
RP Example: Raska sighed as she patted a rock away with her paw. When would something interesting happen? A sliver of a moon shone above her, it's light piercing through the soft clouds. Her midnight fur blended into the woods, there was not a sound to be heard as she briskly trotted through the thicket. Her violet eyes shone in the night, reflecting the moon in her pupils.
________

yay! This rp sounds like a blast :) I would loooove to join! I hope my rp sample is alright :) I do not have a pic of her at this point in time... but if u really need one I can figure out how to take a screen shot lol

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept you. Your application was a little empy, and your rp example too short :/

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Ok,heres a RP example about warrior cats:

DawnWhisper hissed as claws slashed at her cheeks.She tumbled onto the muddy ground,and jumped up."You won't take Riverclan territory,bloodclan!"She hissed.The Bloodclan leader just smirked as he circled her patrol.BravePaw's hackles raised as he unsheathed his claws and SilverSplash tried to stay calm.DawnWhisper launched at another Bloodclan cat as she bit into the cat's flank.The cat yowled and slashed her with it's dog claws.DawnWhisper gasped and staggered."I'm telling LeopardStar about this!DawnWhisper yowled,but before she could lead her patrol back to camp,BravePaw leaped and landed onto the Bloodclan leader.The Bloodclan leader hissed and pushed BravePaw off.DawnWhisper yowled for BravePaw to come back to camp,as she ran away.BravePaw hissed as he followed,as the Bloodclan warriors yowled in victory.
My Deviantart

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Hey guys. I know I've only been part of this group for, what? Three days, maybe? But, I have decided to leave. Which really sucks becuase your group is so amazing. 'xD
I knew you guys had a high-maturity level, but I just realized how high it really was lol. A bit too much for me.

Well, was nice meeting ya'll, for little bit anyways. I wish you the best with this group. It honestly is one of the best one's I've seen in a long time.

Peace out. :3