Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 335870 times)

Offline Crystal skys

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:10 am »
No FH?!?!?!? I really liked FH........ :'(

Feral Hearts hasn't been shut down for good. It's only for a week. I'll still miss it >:T

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:24 am »
i never understood why those weirdos had to do that they ruined it for us normal people.

Offline kennycloud

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:49 am »
its about time you guys took action against the "-Removed by moderator-". I cant tell you how many times i have gone to bonfire just to hang out and i have gotten -Removed by moderator- by some stranger. Thank you for doing this.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:57:24 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2012, 12:24:39 am »
Oooo so i made a spelling mistake. Funny.
Bane is my idol.

Offline Scourgethekiller

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2012, 12:25:04 am »
 Omg thank you im sick of see peolpe do that  , Like what if Little kids play or somethink. So im all for it thanks Raz ~ xoxox Phoebe      ;)

Blood_fang

« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2012, 12:25:16 am »
I agree that FeralHeart needed to be modified to ban things like "dancing on each other" But if I dont have FearlHeart for a whole week!!!! Man I will be bored...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2012, 12:25:52 am »
I feel  like FH is no worse than what kids see in there average middle school and no one is forcing them to come and play this game anyway i think this is a little bit over the top here.... i mean the things described as serious offenses really don't seem like such a big deal if someone feels insulted by someones actions or language they can always block them... I feel like this is taking away allot of freedom we had playing FH i'd hate to see this turn into a restricted chat type game... most people doing these things are doing it between friends or acquaintances and no one really takes offense to it, the system before was just fine, you could Report people or just plain old block them. FH is reminding me of SOPA now -.-" restricting our freedoms if it bothers people they don't have to be there or listen. I do agree with the whole repeat offender thing but if someone does this once is it really that big of a deal.... i mean if the person and a mod asks them to stop and they dont kicking would be an appropriate punishment, even if they are dancing over you no one can stop you from walking away or blocking them.

this is just my opinion i don't know if anyone agrees with me but i definitively don't like these new rules.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:28:31 am by -Zack- »
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2012, 12:26:12 am »
Oh well.... imma go play Impressive world :/
J.K.G

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2012, 12:27:01 am »
You should've seen the smile on my face when I read that any user caught buttswinging over someone ("raping") would be permanently removed. Thank you for this!
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2012, 12:28:11 am »
Hey I agree totally and allso my language thng is jacked up can you pleas help me?

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen