Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12690 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2012, 02:42:45 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody sighed, laying down as her tail tapped slightly. She was bored, and wanted to go find those males again and maybe talk to them again. Probably already left though. She groaned, rolling onto her back as she stared at the clouds in the blue sky above. The fae chuckled quietly, tracing them with a paw, as her eyes lit up with amusement. Though, she soon grew bored of the game, and rolled back over to stare at the waves that washed onto the beach. The water splashed at her body, making the fae jump up and run back. "Damn water." She muttered, padding away from the beach and began to wander while singing a song.
"Cos' everytime we touch, I feel the static, and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky~"

Rasiel

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2012, 02:54:10 am »
Gannon

Gannon got up and decided to go off and find the fae, he really didn't want to be around this male anymore. He trotted off through the forest, pushing past thick foliage. As the forest began to thin out, he was able to make out some water and sand ahead. He spotted the fae walking along the shore, perfect. He stepped out onto the sand and walked behind her. He smiled and took in a deep breath before singing, "I took my time, I never touched when you taste you tease me. All night, sugar rush, just gimme a taste tonight." He circled around the fae until he was in front of her, looking her in the eyes, "Oh oh oh girl you're too much, I'm burning up right now, and I need your touch. Come on let's take a ride, crash and we'll collide. Just give it a chance tonight." He then closed his eyes and belted out the chorus for her, "So I can taste you on my tongue, with your lips to kiss like the red hot sun! You're one big sugar ruuuuushhh! Suck me in, suck me in, hold me down till the very end." He looked at her and grinned.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2012, 03:09:56 am »
.~ Melody ~.

She stopped, looking at the male as he sung. She grinned, her tail wagging as her ears twitched to hear his song better. The fae grinned, hearing him and smirking slightly with a suggestive eyebrow raise. "A very good singer you are indeed." She smiled, moving closer and licking his ear as she smiled. "Thats a nice song. Very Cool, and very true." She chuckled, her tail wagging even faster as she nuzzled his shoulder. The fae moved in front of him, humming the part of his song were it said 'With your lips to kiss like the red hot sun' as she moved forward, pressing their muzzles together in another kiss before she bounded away with a smile, stopping a few inches away from him. "Just a little teaser."

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:46 am »
(cute, cute xD)

Time

Time watched the male walk off but did not care. He knew that if he started a fight one of them would get really hurt. He looked up to the sun. A song came to mind but he could not remember the tune. He toke a seat and sighed. Somehow a few moments later he was humming a song he made up. "Kiss me under the stars as i sweep you off your feet- Make me fall to my knees and beg you, please, let me have- this dance. - Let me have- this dance. " He hummed this tune in his head for a while before falling asleep.

Rasiel

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2012, 03:17:53 am »
Gannon

Gannons eyelids lowered and he gave her a goofy smile, his body still a little numb from the kiss, "Melody don't tease me like that, it's not fair. I never get you back." He moved closer to her and nuzzled her cheek, he then remembered the male that was still in the woods. His dazed expression quickly changed as he pulled away from her to see her eye to eye. "You know that other guy back there has a thing for you, he's pretty upset about me spending time with you in the first place. I told him to lay off but I don't think he's gonna give up so easily..." He looked at her hard, obviously a bit miffed that he had competition.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2012, 03:34:55 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody grinned at him, snuggling up next to the male and nuzzling his shoulder as her tail wagged. After hearing his comment, she tilted her head, and chuckled. "Oh, He does?" She smiled, her tail laying flat as she thought. "You seem, pretty protective. Is there a little competition for little ol Melody?" The fae made a innocent look in her eyes, gasping in fake awe. The fae chuckled, licking his muzzle slowly as she hummed. "So I can taste you on my tongue~" The female chuckled, laying on her back as she pawed at him. "That is a VERY nice song."

Rasiel

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2012, 03:40:56 am »
Gannon

Gannon's expression softened and he chuckled,"Yah think so?" A soft breeze came by and blew through his hair. Once again everything seemed to be at peace. He layed down next to Melody and began humming the chorus of the song again. He watched as a squirrel couple chased each other around the trunk of a tree. He smiled, and turned back to Melody, "What you said before, about it being a competition? I don't think I'm going to lose." He gave her a cocky grin.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2012, 04:10:58 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody chuckled, nipping his ear as her tail rested on his back. "Okay, Mr Brag-alot." She laughed, smiling a bit as she nuzzled against him. "If there is a competition, I want to see, would be something amusing to see since its so boring here. The femme grinned, laying down. "And i'm pretty sure you won't loose, but you never know.." The female made her voice sound dramatic, laughing. "Here, since you sang for me, Ill sing for you!" The female smiled, moving away from him as she began to sing. "I can see you stalking like a predator." She moved closer to him, stalking towards him with a smirk. "Ive been here before, Temptation calls like adam to the apple but I will not be caught. Cus I can wave those velvet eyes, and all I see is lies. No more poison! Killing my emotion, I will not be frozen, dancing is my remedy remedy Oh! She smiled, her tail wagging as she continued. "Stop Stop praying, cus i'm not not playing. I'm not frozen, dancing is my remedy remedy, oh!" She continued on, moving forward and rubbing against his chest with a grin. "Move while you're watching me, Dance with the enemy, Ive got a remedy. Move while you're watching me, Here is my remedy, Oh woah oh oh." She panted, looking at him as she stopped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions for her song ;D

I can see you stalking like a predator; Moving towards him as if she was stalking prey
Ive been here before: A sad sigh
Temptation calls like adam to the apple: Circling him, while rubbing against him
But I will not be caught; Dart away from him
Cus I can wave those velvet eyes and all I see is lies: Bat her eyelashes
No more poison, Killing my emotion: A growl, and she jumped in front of him as if threatening him
Dancing is my remedy remedy Oh - Her moving to the side, and swishing her tail
Stop Stop Praying, Cus im not not playing: Look at him angrily, and growl at him
I'm not frozen, dancing is my remedy remedy oh: Glare at him, then dance ;3
Move while you're watching me, Dance with the enemy, Ive got a remedy - As if shes dancing with him ;D

Rasiel

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »
Gannon

Gannon's tail wagged, "Your voice is amazing." He moved toward her and licked her cheek. He then began to hum a tune and then backed up, "Here listen to this." He cleared his throat and began to sing in that sweet voice of his that carried up into the sky, "Hey girl, I'm not the type your used to meeting, and I'll tell you I'm anything but ordinary. And I know you haven't been the same since he left well....." He then jumped towards her and sang a little louder, " Well can I make a suggestion for you? Foooorrr meeeee?" He began to circle her, "Baby fall in loe with meeeee, we'll start a family!" He made his way back and front of her a shrugged, " Well maybe not? Damn that's far, but [Removed by Moderator] it we can dream right?" He offered a cute grin and nuzzled her cheek, "I'll be your love machine, you'll be my beauty queen! We'll make it work cause baby that's a dream team!" Gannon sat down and looked at her, "Maybe would should sing a duet sometime?" He chuckled.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:41:19 am by PrettyReckless »

Rasiel

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2012, 11:22:11 pm »
Make It Work - OutRAGEus (non-live)

That's the song gannon just sang lol