Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12610 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
[Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« on: February 03, 2012, 03:43:39 am »
This is a private roleplay, for the people who have entered to get Melody as their mate. ;3

|~ Melody ~|

The fae hummed quietly to herself, padding alongside the shore of a small lake, her tail swishing from side to side as she relaxed. It was a fairly peaceful day, it was warm, and the water was lapping at her paws like a playful kitten. The breeze was nice, seeing as the past days were hot as hell. She groaned, remembering the past days and how she had swam everyday, and she probably smelled like saltwater. She sniffed her fur, flinching from the smell in disgust as she began to run off to a freshwater lake. This was not good, she wanted herself to look good, and be presented to others as not smelly, and the weather was perfect for a bath. She stopped at the water, backing up slowly as she jumped in.

Melody washed away all the mud and dirt on her figure, and washed away  the scent of saltwater that clung to her figure. She grabbed a plant, rubbing it on her fur for soap. After washing her fur till it was clean, she jumped up, avoiding the mud on the slippery banks. She shook out her fur, padding over to the other side of the lake and to the flower patch. She rolled in the patch, giggling slightly as it tickled her ears. She did this usually, to smell good and smell like nature. After that, she leaped onto a rock in the middle of the lake, laying on it lazily as she rolled onto her back and began to sunbathe. There was nothing better to do, so she decided to enjoy the peace as long as it lasted. The fae closed her eyes, sighing with content.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
re: [finding you] [melody] [may contain cussing]
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:18:54 pm »
                                                      ~*Time*~

The masculine wolf layed down in a large clearing, a lake far off in the distance. Paws crossed out in front of him, his grey head layed upon them, observing. His eyes watched every move that was made. He heard the giggling realizing it was a she~wolf. He slowly sat up, as if at any moment he was going to be shot. He slowly rose to his feet, trying not to make a sound. He lifted one paw and started to walk towards the lake. He toke a few paw~steps before stopping. He was a few yards away from the fae. He stood there for a moment before walking into the water.

Time was in knee deep water when he stopped, but still a few feet away from the gray figure. He looked at her, not knowing what to do or say. " Um... Hello." Time had said so confidently. He knew it was a bad idea to even talk to this wolf for it may think he is a threat. He walked back a few steps, then stopped.

Rasiel

Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 02:59:40 am »

Gannon

Gannon padded through the lush foliage, emitting a sneeze as he ran into a thick curtain of moss hanging from the branch of a tree. It swayed slightly like the shawl of an old woman. Gannon mumbled angrily. He was used to bumping into things due to his size, he sighed obviously glad no one was around to see him. Seeing no one was around he burst into song, every note and pitch flowed together sweetly and poured from his lips like honey. "I feel the salty waves come in ,I feel them crash against my skin, And I smile as I respire because I know they'll never win..."  Two mockingbirds above him chirped and fluttered around him, trying to match his tone. He grinned at them as their wings tickled his ears and cheeks. Just then in the middle of his duet with the two birds he caught the scent of a male wolf along with the scent of a fae that was mixed with wild flowers. Gannon motioned for the mockingbirds to be on their way. He let his nose lead him to the two, the fae was laying carelessly on a rock while the male stood in front of her saying his hello's. Gannon smirked as he chomped on a pine cone to freshen his breath.

Gannon made his way into the water and swam up next to the other male, he glanced at him for a moment then directed his attention to the female. "Hi there, I caught your scent from over there, do I smell wild flowers by chance?" He cocked a brow and flashed his pearly fangs. He attempted to hide his curly tail from her by putting it on the water. It was embarrassing to him, a dead giveaway he wasn't exactly a pure bred wolf.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:02:22 am by Taylor »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 11:18:22 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody's ears perked as she opened her eyes, looking towards the two males with a small frown. One had dare to come up to her, and say hello? She was resting peacefully, when suddenly a male wolf had appeared out of no were. "Ragh." She grunted, standing up as her fluffy fur blew in the wind. She narrowed her icy blue optics, her tail flicking as she snorted at them, like a horse. Her ears lowered against her head, and jumped gracefully off the rock, landing on the remaining two rocks and jumped to the other side of the landscape. The female turned back towards them, batting her eyelashes and swishing her tail before running off.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 02:09:11 pm »
                                                             Time  

Time cocked his head. What did I do that was so bad... His ears fell against his head and his tail went between his legs. Then he called out at her, hoping she would hear it. "I'm sorry if i disturbed you or scared you. I ment no harm." He turned around. He jumped out into the deeper water, his head going under as well.

Rasiel

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 03:42:27 pm »
Gannon

Gannon frowned as the fae ran off. He glanced at the other male who had swam away meekly. He averted his gaze back to where the female had run off to. Gannon huffed and went after her. "Hey Miss! I was just trying to be friendly." He shouted as he bounded after her. When she was finally in eye sight he pushed to his maximum speed, his feet moving so quickly he toppled over himself. His large body rolling into a tree, making an series of acorns fall down and bop him in the head. "Urgh." He groaned. His cheeks turned slightly pink after he realized what had just occured. He was quick to straighten up trying to act as if it never happened. He cleared his throat, "Um, I- uh..." His words fumbled over one another and stuck in his mouth like peanut butter. He swallowed and forced himself to make at least one clear sentence, "Why'd you run off like that miss?"

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »
.~ Melody ~.

She growled, her ears flattening on her head as she heard footsteps behind her, and then a crash. She chuckled quietly to herself, then turned around with a small glare. "Look here, male." She spoke in a sickly sweet tone, moving to circle around him. "I don't have time, to deal with people like you." She snarled, stopping in front of him. Thou, after a few seconds of thinking, she smirked. "Why follow a fae like me?" She spoke calmly, sniffing the male as her tail swished. "Its not like i'm that interesting." Melody growled playfully, rubbing herself against his chest, and flicked her tail in his face. "Oh and, I don't need to tell you why I ran off." She spoke, then ran off again with a loud (and playful) howl.

Rasiel

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 05:20:24 pm »
Gannon

Gannon frowned, no one beat him at his own game. She wanted to tease him? Well then he'd do it right back. Gannon nostrils flared as a he let out an angry huff. He bounded after the fae and cut her off. He shot her a devilish grin, "Excuse me Miss but you didn't give me a chance to answer your question." His curly tail gave a slight wag, "I happen to find you very interesting, and I was just wondering why you darted of like that. That's not the reaction I'm used to from females." He said in his overly cocky voice. His fangs glistened and he offered her a playful wink. Gannon had always been the handsome type he was absolutely sure this fae was no different from any other he'd come by. He smirked waiting for her to fall into his trap. (Idk if I was supposed to post :/ but anyways Gannon is very full of himself lol but he won't always be.)

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 05:32:42 pm »
.~ Melody ~.

She grinned, narrowing her eyes as she wagged her tail. So, he wanted her to fall into his trap? Oh no, he has another thing coming. The fae looked at him, batting her eyelashes as she moved closer. "Well, it happens that I think you are interesting too." She murred quietly, nuzzling into his chest and shoulder as she left her tail swift under his chin. She circled him, occasionally rubbing against him as she grinned. "I'm sure a big, strong, cool male like you wouldn't want to deal with a ugly, weak female like me." She smiled at him playfully, moving towards him and taking a lick at his chin. "See you, Hon'." She smiled, rubbing against his side before padding away into the vegetation

Rasiel

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 05:41:02 pm »
Gannon

Gannon was dumbfounded. Who was this girl? And why hadn't she fallen head over heels for him? Gannon stood there in confusion, though that wasn't the only thing he felt. A fluttering tickled in his chest. What was this feeling? Gannon was filled with anger for having some prissy fae make him feel so....strange. He couldn't quit figure out what it was but nonetheless it made him want to hate her. He walked off in the other direction, his tail between his legs and his brow furrowed. How dare she make his heart skip like that, how dare she make his stomach turn, how dare she pull him into her....trap.