Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12607 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2012, 07:50:11 pm »
Sorry for not being activee went to my cousins house))

Rasiel

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2012, 08:00:47 pm »
(its okay ^^ glad your back though!)

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2012, 08:04:31 pm »
oh its fine. I am going to try and find a way for melody and time to meet up. xD )

TIME

The male got up from his spot and looked around. ~hu... where did he go?~ he asked himself. He started to walk back to were he saw the fae for the first time when he heard the male from earlier singing. ~ugg, how does he keep finding her! I mean, yeah they both can sing but we would make a great team. Her singing me dancing.~ The male walked out onto the beach and looked over at the wolves. "Oh. Hey, having fun?" he asked them, well mostly the girl.

Rasiel

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 08:09:14 pm »
Gannon

Gannon looked at the other male nonchalantly, "Well we were." Gannon gave the male a bored look, obviously trying to ignore his presence. He looked to the fae to try and see what she was thinking. Surely she was getting annoyed with this guy. It seemed like everytime Gannon was with the fae he would show up only moments later. He flicked his ear as a butterfly tickled it, awaiting a response from either of them.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2012, 08:15:19 pm »
                                                    TIME

"Oh, really?" Time said. "Sorry to spoil the fun." he said smiling. ~No i'm not.~ he thought. He walked in front of both of them. He turned and sat down next to the fae.

Rasiel

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 08:19:25 pm »
Gannon

Gannon smirked and plopped down, he wasn't going to be all over the fae to get at the male. His tail flicked, "I just got finished telling Melody that her and I should do a duet sometime." His mouth turned up into a grin, "Good idea huh?"

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 08:27:20 pm »
sorry. Right now i am too lazy to use color in this post. xD )

TIME

He watched the male plop down. ~Duet huh? Good idea? Its a good idea if you want to make her amazing singing horrible.~ he thought. He nodded his head a little.

Rasiel

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 08:38:10 pm »
Gannon

(it's okay xD)

"Care to listen?" Gannon didn't even wait to for a reply, he cleared his throat and began to sing. His voice was so sweet, like audible sugar floating in the atmosphere around them, "I'm sleeping my way out of this one, with anyone who will lie down. I'll be stuck fixated on one star, when the world is crashing doooownnn...I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type, but you've got me looking in through blinds. I keep telling myself, I keep telling myself, I'm not the desperate type!"

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »
                                                                   Time                                                      

watched as the male began to sing. He shoke his head. ~He actually is a decent singer.~ he thought. His front left paw started to tap. He did not want to dance in front of them, expecially the male.

Rasiel

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 08:44:59 pm »
Gannon

Gannon cocked his head at the male, his green oculars resting on the males paw. "Why's it doing that?" He kept staring at his foot wondering what it was going to do next.