Author Topic: Simba Maliki  (Read 34183 times)

bookworm2309

Re: Simba Maliki
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 02:08:10 am »
Yay hi Avani!!! :3

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 05:06:43 pm »
Hola, hola! XD

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 05:40:30 pm »
Yay, Thankies Nala! ^.^

Cant wait to RP ;D
My time zone is UTC o:

Heya BookWorm2309! :3 
<3  : D

Spiritslife

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 06:48:13 pm »
hi avani i recognise your avater and sig from some where but i can't remember where it could of been on the endless forest site but not sure lol ^_^

nala did you get the e-mail with the link XD

annnnnnnnnd it's my Birthday tomarrow not sure weather to say yay/nay to it or not as it's a yay because i'll get gift's but it's also naaayyy as i'll be 27 T_T lol am getting old!

bookworm2309

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 08:02:41 pm »
That's cool. Lol I'm 14 :P

minigunman123

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »
Awesome, happy birthday! I did get the link, I'm having trouble though, one of the files in the .zip file won't extract. It's the .map file; it seems to be broken.

I was on yesterday but nobody else was! What's up with that :O

And we could use Vitani and Kovu, yes, but they'd need to be children; we're roleplaying while Simba is still king and there are still outcasts and such.

Come to think of it, we REALLY need a Simba >_>

minigunman123

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 11:00:58 pm »
A few notices for the pride:

QUESTION: Who here lives in any part of Europe, not counting Russia? Who here, instead, lives in North America or Central America? Once more, who here lives in a completely different area? We need to know what the most active time for roleplaying will be so we can get together on feral heart and have fun.

Also, don't forget, the forum is also for roleplaying! We can roleplay here as much as we want, and we don't have to log in to feral heart or anything :) Some people prefer feral heart as oppose to forums, and that's why I'm trying to figure out where everyone lives; but, often, the forums are easier since we can respond when we're able. I'm having a tough time roleplaying in feral heart because of some personal issues, so this is why I'm suggesting forum-play as an alternative.

*Nala looks at Michiru and welcomes her into the pride* "No need to be afraid... we'll protect you." *Nala looked worried... a large amount of cubs had been coming into the pride, homeless, and often, parentless. "What's happening out there?" She wondered.*

Spiritslife

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 11:48:08 pm »
what is it saying when you try to extract the map file and i am in the uk not sure what time zone that make's me lol XD

minigunman123

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2011, 12:13:28 am »
Lol ok, so you're in europe.

But it says "Unknown method in pridelands.map". I think the mapeditor had a glitch or something.

Spiritslife

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 12:33:55 am »
ohh no it's fine you just can't edit it only i can to see the map you have to go in game and go to the cape of distant worlds there should be a portal there if you put both file's into the terain folder in the FH folder
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:59:35 am by Spiritslife »