Author Topic: Simba Maliki  (Read 34184 times)

minigunman123

Re: Simba Maliki
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 01:19:48 am »
I could've sworn I made a post about this earlier, but, I can't extract the file, spirits. When I do it gives me that message and cancels. It's broken >_> I can't extract the .map file.

Also, I foolishly disbanded the group in fh by accident, when I was testing something... I swear I didn't mean to DX it was an accident! Well, the thing is, we can remake the group, OR we could just roleplay on the forums... I'm not sure what to do because it was an honest mistake, a stupid, stupid mistake, and not only that, but I can't get on FH very often anymore. I have a website to run, a coffee shop to play piano at, college to worry about, and sleeping and eating... I can't run this pride, and I know I JUST started it... Does someone else want to take over the pride? I'm sorry for screwing it all up... I just don't have the energy to redo it all on fh. Either someone else takes over the pride because of my foolish mistake, and tries to fix it, or we can roleplay only on the forums; it's up to you guys.

Spiritslife

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 01:51:12 am »
have you try'ed redownloading it cause i've try'ed it myself and it extracks it for me but then i use a programe called Winzip to unzip the file's. if redownloading it don't work i'll just e-mail you the map file XD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 02:08:56 am by Spiritslife »

bookworm2309

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 03:03:55 am »
It's okay, Nala.

Offline Mochi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mochi
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 05:05:25 am »
I wish I could help, but I haven't downloaded FH yet because they don't have it for mac. :c

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2011, 04:46:35 pm »
Spiritslife: Hai ^-^ Hehe :P
Stormy083: You can use Crossover :]
Nala: I live in Norway (in Europe) My timezone is UTC

Penda

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 07:46:57 pm »
i live in Britain / England

Offline Mochi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mochi
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 02:27:49 am »
I've tried to use Crossover but it won't work on my version. :\ It only works on Intel Macs and I have a PowerPC.

minigunman123

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:07 am »
About the map...

Spirits, feel free to message all members that have posted here (in other words our active members) the map link; if you can't, I can do it too, but until we get a better map, I would love to have that one :D

Once we get prey, I think we should rebuild the map with prey in it as well; I'll do the pride lands remake if I have time in about a month, when classes end.

Also, when I say active members, I mean, message the people playing Storm, Bookworm, etc... members that have posted in here. If you don't want to find out who to message or it doesn't work, just tell me and I'll do it :) Great job!

The group in FH is back up, I'm only going to accept people that first post in here from now on. Everyone in the pride already, the group name is "Simba Maliki - Lion King RP only". I expect to see you joining soon :D:D:D:D

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2011, 12:58:05 pm »
Storm: Oh okay :?
What about Wine?
Or any programs that can open exe files.
:)

Spiritslife

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 05:14:40 pm »
i'm not sure if the PM sytem for this form works or not but i have sent a pm to every one in the pride that is active here.
 if you have no gotten any pm's just e-mail me by this link [email protected] title the e-mail Simba Maliki Pridelands so i know not to delete it XD