Author Topic: Simba Maliki  (Read 34187 times)

minigunman123

Re: Simba Maliki
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2011, 01:25:09 am »
OK... I've got lots of time on my hands and a yearning for lion king roleplaying.

This pride is active again, all members will have to re-join to join, because I suspect they're all gone.

If you want to join, we are accepting members, we will have our own map (either I'll find the old one and edit it, or I'll make a new one), and one for the outlands, eventually. Be part of something awesome! Join up!

We will accept either lions or wolves, but we do not accept unrealistic coloring schemes (no blue fur, pink fur, etc. etc.). You can apply here with a brief description of who you are, what your ideal role will be for the pride, etc. Let's get started!

I'm back!

minigunman123

« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2011, 01:30:44 am »
In addition, I'm redownloading the game, and if anyone likes minecraft, we can start a clan on minecraft for lion roleplaying as well. :)

Toroto

« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2011, 06:02:39 pm »
OMG welcome back Nala!

Btw this is Kiara aka (forgot my username)

As you guessed i made a new account cause i kind of lost my other account pass and etc -.-

minigunman123

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2011, 07:17:02 pm »
Hey, what's up? Want to rejoin the pride? ^_^

I'll get on feral heart in a bit if you want to play.

Toroto

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2011, 07:21:38 pm »
Yea i do wanna rejoin ^^

minigunman123

« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2011, 07:42:22 pm »
Awesome! I'll log on right now!

minigunman123

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2011, 08:26:29 pm »
Gonna work on the map a bit today. ^_^

minigunman123

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:14 pm »
Toroto, are you good at making height-maps? I can't visualize very well what the pridelands would be like with a heightmap, and if I had to work on it, it might take a while :\

Spiritslife

« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:34 am »
http://www.mediafire.com/?hpi29cyjztmtr5v << new link to the prideland's map i made ^_^if this group is stil going i'd like to reapply with Karla :D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 06:03:42 am by Spiritslife »

Offline Shivu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2012, 09:22:13 pm »
Can I join?
Here's a profile of my character:

Name:
Jino
Name means:
Tooth in Swahili
Personality and Past
Jino's parents were killed when he was very young, but this seldom bothers him. He grew up on his own, and feels wild and free doing so.
Jino is young, but has a chest mane and a messy patch on his head. He has cub spots on his face, reminding him of his age.
He is known for being quite crazy and daring. The only cub to be able to be able to climb a certain tree in the Pride Lands, and the only one to jump the gorge at a certain age.

Physical Appearence:
He is dusty brown, he has dark brown mane fur on his head and on his chest. He has slightly dark dusty brown cub spots on his face. His eyes are yellow and pale orange. He has a black outlanders nose, but is a pridelander at heart.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:31:06 pm by Shivu »
Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf