Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune- an all (realistic) species semi-literate rp-need members!  (Read 6440 times)

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Awesomeness x3

Offline terrin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
And if Jaro isnt on, just whisper me, I am usually on for a while. I am terrin (no capitols) on fh! Im on now :D

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
is anyone on? o.o

Offline terrin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I am

Akari

Well as promised I'm posting on the forum so here we go.

Name: Artemis (or Art)
Species: Red Fox
Role: (to be determined but most likely involving sneaky sneaky, agility, or her unequaled ability to hold conversations with inanimate objects)
Personality/History: Art was formerly a part of the marauding carnivores but has since renounced her ways for reasons known only to herself. Whatever the reason it has driven the young fox towards utter insanity; the word loony takes on whole new meanings. Despite this she means no harm but tends to be slightly paranoid believing that everything is "out to get her."

Rp sample (just for fun :3): The sunshine filtered through the trees that day casting the shadows of leaves all over the forest floor. Blasted things, they were ganging up on her! All those black spots on the ground were growing in number and worst of all they were following her! Art dug at the ground, snapping at the shadows with her teeth but despite her best efforts those black spots seemed to be impervious to harm! A warm summer breeze suddenly gusted, causing the leaves to sway and their shadows to dance, as if in mocking, across the the earth. With a frustrated groan the fox collapsed utterly exhausted.

(Edited to re-size the picture)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:44:58 pm by Rebecca »

Hiccupby

Thanks everyone I'll update the members tonight- Artemis of course being accepted ^_^

Hiccupby

I am not going to be on again tonight. Feel free to rp,  and point any who are interested towards this forum page :3 I hope y'all have a good night- counting those not on the forum we have 8 members including me :3

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
present o.o

Akari

And accounted for. You going to start or should I?

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
imma newbie o.o hehe flerp