Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune- an all (realistic) species semi-literate rp-need members!  (Read 6437 times)

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
you start

Akari

Alright I shall attempt to start then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fox awoke to the bright morning sunlight glaring into her eyes. If she didn't know better she would have thought it was trying to blind her. Unfortunately Art didn't know better. Mustering up her meanest looking frown, she stared up at the sun in defiance, most likely blinding herself for real in the process. "I'm watching you fiery orb of death!"  

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
The fox sudden yelling woke the pup up. Drowsly she looked at the fox and asked "what all the noise for?"

Akari

"It's watching us!" Art hastily informed the young pup whilst raising one paw towards the sky to point accusingly at the yellow ball. "Whatever you do, don't look away! It might decide to sneak up on us when our backs are turned." Her eyes began to water from the intense light and her vision became spotty.

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
"You woke me up for that?" Midnight stars at Art likes shes crazy. "Arg im going back to sleep" the pup then curls up into a ball and falls back to sleep, ignoring art.

Akari

"Fool," The fox continued undeterred by Midnight's reaction. "You'll doom us all!" The fox moved, trying to pivot around to look at the napping pup, but stumbled over her own paws and collapsed onto the hard ground. Artemis' head was spinning and it was only at this point she realized the black spots clouding her vision. "Where'd you go?" The spots blocked her view of the pup making Midnight seem invisible. Art blinked her eyes rapidly trying to clear her sight, conveniently forgetting her quarrel with the sun.

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Midnight wakes up again and looks agrily at Art. "thats what you get for looking at the sun for to long." She then gets up and walks infront of the fox. She sits down and just stares that the fox with a blank sleepy angry look.

Akari

A stupid grin forms on Artemis' face. "Oh there you are! Boy you must be a fast runner, you just appeared out of nowhere!" If she noticed the pups annoyance she sure didn't show it. She waved a paw at Midnight, "Now, now, don't let me bug you. You do you're on thing and I'll stay on guard for  sharp pointed teeth that may or may not want to chew on us." Abruptly the fox spun around and walked off to some unknown destination, muttering to herself about something involving a pear. 

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
She watches the fox go(have to go be back monday)

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Srry going to my sisters house and I can't bring my computer