Author Topic: Dreams about FH  (Read 13843 times)

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams about FH
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 06:08:57 am »
Well,not sure if this has already been said..But I think one of should make the MANE textures a bit more better then they already are..Im sorry but in my opinion I dont really like how they look. :PP

Offline LunaWolfen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 06:53:52 am »
Yeah, the manes don't look that great. :-\

Offline Serenawhite

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 11:47:59 pm »
Yesterday i was playing FH till 1 am and when i went to sleep i dreamt of me as my lioness Queen Alisia and i was talking to some wolves and lions whom i didn't know. Suddenly the scene changed and i was with my pride in a place with hills surrounding it and an empty space in between. There were figures that i didn't know what they were and they tried to kill everyone. Then the dream turned into a bloody fight and after that the scene changed again and we were in a place similar to hawaii and everyone was so peacful and playing around. it was really mixed up :/

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 12:27:09 am »
I had a dream about FH.. Oh yes.. I have tons of ingame stalkers, and then all my friends became those stalkers :'D
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Chichibelle

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 04:33:24 pm »
Well, I had this dream about being this grey wolf. I was walking about on bonfire island until this big pack of sparkledogs started to type stuff into the chatbar. one said, ''kills wolf.'' I then died. I woke up and wrote it down in my dream journal, since I have dreams like that often.

Offline meowxo

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 06:56:40 pm »
once i had a dream about accessories on FH, it began when i was loginning in and it said download the latest patch... so i went on the website and downloaded the latest patch, after that i went back onto FH then onto creative and there was soo many accessories you could have...

Offline kylah1000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 10:17:33 pm »
Really, if anyone has dreams about FeralHeart then it sounds like you spend way too much time on it?owo
Anyways, I rarely dream. Unless it's that one where it feels like you're falling, and then you wake up with a start as soon as you hit the ground. ff.
um i know this is off topic of this conversation but is that picture on your signiture edited or is that a mod

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 02:21:40 am »
Hmm... well, if I remember correctly, I had this one dream where I was seeing some of my in-game friends in real life (I've seen pictures of some of them before) and we were in this white room and just laying around on these couches that were also white. We were talking about randomly normal things, I think. I forgot exactly what we were talking about, though. I was very confused when I woke up ;~;
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~

Offline pips

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 07:50:29 pm »
i think ...you know when you jump ? it should be more realistic.....hmm.... oh something like wolfquest but just higher...we should get pets =3 and animals soo we can hunt... also ghost animals.... >=3
????????????????????????
???????????????????????
?????????????????????
????????????????????
All Hail.. THE FAIL WHALE!

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 07:30:56 am »
I had a dream that FH turned into real life when i jumped into my computer screen WHOA! it is weird being a wolf! weird! i was having fun playing with my tail (dont dogs have fun with their tails?) then suddenly something poked me i looked over and saw some cute wolf for half a second then I woke up :( but it was fun being a wolf while it lasted!  :D